Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50365 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Charly68:
Those of you out to destroy the second term ambition of a performing president can't succeed in your wicked adventure in Jesus name .

Trump a performing president?

Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by magicminister: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Reading these comments made me sad.

Rape that happened 100 years ago is still rape. You can’t tell a victim when and how to face their abuser.

While I’m not taking sides, I believe all sides need to be head.

I cant explain how I ended up in same country as the average Nigerian. So backward and hateful!

4 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by iswallker(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol. Anyone who knows Trumps taste in women knows he could have never raped this ugly hag. Attention seeker.

She wasnt a ugly hag 25 yrs ago...
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
you people always get the law backwards. You can’t accuse someone and ask them to prove they are innocent. Not how it works. You accuse someone and show proof they are guilty. Trump is not obligated to submit sh*t to her.

If there is a subpoena/warrant for his DNA sample

He has no choice than to submit it
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
magicminister:
Reading these comments made me sad

Very very sad

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
iswallker:

She wasnt a ugly hag 25 yrs ago...

She was not
And still is not

She has just aged
Which is normal

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Trump has had 17 rape and sexual misconduct cases filed against him in his life which he denied except this one.

For this woman his defense was him saying "SHE IS NOT MY TYPE" Which is neither a yes or a no but a comment that suggests that if she was his type he would have gladly raped her.

She vividly described trump struggling with her for 3 mins in a bathroom (she mentioned specific location) and how he forcefully inserted his manhood into her from Behind.

Several witnesses have come to confirm her story from back then
And her cloth says it all.
Well done bro
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ChristineC: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DID and revisited it years later including former beauty pageant contestants into whos dressing room trump walked in while they were all naked and when they raised alarm he said and i quote

'No men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in, because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. ... 'Is everyone OK'? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody OK?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that'.
in other words, Trump has been gliding through rape crimes because he's the founder of America or maybe he pays off PDs. you try.

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol. Anyone who knows Trumps taste in women knows he could have never raped this ugly hag. Attention seeker.

These ones also accused him of rape/Sexual molestation. Are they ugly? Since you feel you know trumps taste in women can you tell us what they are?

https://graziadaily.co.uk/life/in-the-news/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations/

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

We're not returning to Barack Obama simple. Same woman must have had sex with over a million men. Let her wait till after his second term simple. After all she waited for 20 years for this

What is this mumu saying now?

Wetin bring Obama into this equation now?

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
TEYA:

Keep the Lord out out Trump's infidelity.

Alleged. Unless the watchman gives up His beloved then can na invader plunder beneath it's feet the Lord's own. Until then, no one or thing nor sins of the past should separate the Lord from His beloved. Even if committed,30years is a long time. Repentance may have been sought, forgiveness granted and restitution charged

I know the rules
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
AreaFada2:
Honestly, 30 years ago this lady would have been very hot. Blonde and would have been right up Trump's street.

She should wait until he leaves office. She has already waited 30 years.

Naa

Trump should face the heat and disgrace while in office
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this mumu saying now?

Wetin bring Obama into this equation now?

You're the slow one. Ask more knowledgeable people
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ChristineC: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
iswallker:

Because thats the grab en by the pussy president - he was caught on tape saying that trash - he obviously grabbed a number of blond pussies in his life time.. angry
so what? since when do people get prosecuted for promiscuity?

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Lamanii22(f): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
The lady look like bonnie winter bottom in HTGAWM
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by eyinola: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

This isn't justice. I take God beg you. Was she under a medical equipment for 20 years or so. If you can't see people's motive you can't truly know their aim. This one is a witch and the Lord would again dismiss all these attack weapons against Trump.

Since she has been waiting for this moment. It shouldn't be a problem if she waits till he completes his tenure then she can come up with her nonsense again by then
30 years ago grin she still keep d cloth?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by DexterousOne(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
FutureIG:
A lot of women have come out to say they were sexually molested by Donald J Trump, the 45th president of the United States, all of them can't be lying. This is an advice for the youths and anyone that has interest in holding public offices in the future:

Jealously protect your name and reputation. The evil you perpetrate today will definitely come back to hunt you in the future, and they come when you've become a public figure. Like the Yoruba saying; embarrassment isn't looking for someone that's not popular.

This is a key lesson for every young man out there.

Instead of them to learn
They are running their mouth

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by fireback: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Justice delayed should not be Justice denied. She says she was raped and provided evidence despite Trump denying as he always does when things go south for him. Now all he has to do is provide his DNA and prove he did not rape her and thus get more love from the American people. How would proving you are innocent tarnish your image?
when kanu asked jubril from Sudan ( whom you have made your president) to submit himself for DNA test, people like you were calling him names. now you (hypocrites) are protesting for Trump to submit. between Trump rape and buhari's rape which one is worst. buhari (jubril) raped a whole nation.

4 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
eyinola:
30 years ago grin she still keep d cloth?

Not even the cloth. The desire for vindictiveness. And to think she didn't come when he had billions without power. It's what they say at ones highest point, the devil will always come up with someone that was in one's past with. Adigger in his/her hands
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
philip0906:
Foolish woman...Too much of freedom na him dey worry una.

Go China go try that nonsense.
What an irritating comment from an animal.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by iswallker(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
ChristineC:
so what? since when do people get prosecuted for promiscuity?

grin
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by HacheNoire: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bondinus:

And her cloth says it all.
Well done bro

You spent too much years in the village.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by fortran12: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
iswallker:

Because thats the grab en by the pussy president - he was caught on tape saying that trash - he obviously grabbed a number of blond pussies in his life time.. angry
He never said he did. He only said if you rich woman can even allow you to do such
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by eyinola: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Not even the cloth. The desire for vindictiveness. And to think she didn't come when he had billions without power. It's what they say at ones highest point, the devil will always come up with someone that was in one's past with. Adigger in his/her hands
make we dey do jeje for this life
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bondinus:

You are kidding me with your statement, so what if they hugged, what if she was his date that night, even if they f***ed that night, please what's the guarantee that it was rape And besides can you believe the crap that his DNA on the woman's cloth will show she was raped?? How do people think?? This is the kind of news CNN will say is breaking news
*Spits* twice
This is why rape victims always get away. Sure you're the biggest advocate of "not all men...". Why not shut your trap since you can't tell if it really happened or not? Why must it be the woman lying?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by HacheNoire: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

We're not returning to Barack Obama simple. Same woman must have had sex with over a million men. Let her wait till after his second term simple. After all she waited for 20 years for this

Are you an American?
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
eyinola:
make we dey do jeje for this life

I tell you

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by executive12: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Donald Trump is a criminal, no doubt about it. Bill Clinton 2.0 loading. Trump should never have been allowed to occupy the exalted seat of the Presidency.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
A numbskull, pray your daughter or sister doesn't get raped to see how traumatizing it is. Idiot!
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by stagger: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

She alleged that she struggled with trump for about 3 minutes in a bathroom in which he forcefully spun her around, raised her dress and stuck his manhood into her

I dey hear.

To get your DNA, all I need is a glass you drank from or a cigarette stub you threw away after smoking. DNA can easily be obtained and planted anywhere. Such a vivid description is not something you keep quiet over for 30 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.