Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (61641 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by BeerParIour: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by seunmohmoh(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

Which one is COURT LESS CONTROVERSY and TOE BUSINESS CONDITION
I tire.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by WaistPain(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2020
True

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by crestedaguiyi: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Audio endorsement. Hopeless scammer and wire wire boy. Probably went there to buy some cartons of the drink and then signed receipts. Thats the endorsement oo. Onye Ori.

You think you can deceive us again like that Mercy BBN audio Hennessy and Moet endorsement?

By the way, Ejison Group from Anambra is the sole importer of Bullet Vodka and Bullet drinks. Google is your friend.

they owned it forever abi? mtchew
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Bigflamie(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2020
My dude for Aba and IMSU those days. Akunnaya can drink anything drinkable those days. Money don make am forget em papa two storey building beside power line by faulks rd. cheesy cheesy I wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Uyi168: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

I have a friend that comment like you on a groupchat. He'll just mix words up and then confuse you.

The guy u quoted nor well for head...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Onyi90(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
So na Dem dey bring Bullet
No they are not. BULLLET AND PURE HEAVEN DRINKS ARE SOLELY IMPORTED BY EJISON GROUPS AND COMPANY. AN ANAMBRARIAN FROM THE EAST. U CAN CHECK A ANY PURE HEAVEN OR BULLET CAN DRINKS U SEE. EJISON IS WRITTEN ON IT. Thank me later. The man is a silent money Guru

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
He is a hustler, God bless all genuine hustlers
Just like my own hustle, the first 3 persons to contact me through my signature will have a standard mobile app with some exciting features set up for their website with only 5k, I create professional apps for all businesses.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Audio deal. Yimu. He said he signed deal for davidos child. Where the advert na?

At least we saw jamjam sleeping inside cot for pampers advert with Tiwa. And as he grew older we saw another advert of him taking his earliest steps with pampers.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Edoziesmart(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction.
He won't have even made it to being a shoemaker in Aba.
He would have been long lynched to death for picking pockets at Osisioma.

You meant he would have replaced egbe-elu, jargo of ọmụma Road during the late 90's grin grin

Thank God for bakkasi boys who cut short the live of afformentioned guys, else they would have been more popular in arm robbery than anini and co.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Azmanaty: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Onyi90:

No they are not. BULLLET AND PURE HEAVEN DRINKS ARE SOLELY IMPORTED BY EJISON GROUPS AND COMPANY. AN ANAMBRARIAN FROM THE EAST. U CAN CHECK A ANY PURE HEAVEN OR BULLET CAN DRINKS U SEE. EJISON IS WRITTEN ON IT. Thank me later. The man is a silent money Guru

The Ejison guy is also into Oil and Gas. He has couple of Mega stations here and there

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by livinbygrace: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Na wa o,all these guys makes graduates looks stupid and going to sch a waist of time .

8 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Edoziesmart(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Bigflamie:
My dude for Aba and IMSU those days. Akunnaya can drink anything drinkable those days. Money don make am forget em papa two storey building beside power line by faulks rd. cheesy cheesy I wish you the best
Yeah you are right. I know him as Aba dude but don't know he attended imsu.
Though I once saw him in ekenna Street in Aba
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Edoziesmart(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:
Eye yam not understanding, is Obi Cubana different from Cubana chief priest?

Yes
Obi is the owner of Cubana business

While chief priest is his Boi Boi and social media hype man. Living fake life, claiming what he don't owed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

I tried so hard to understand him!!! But I couldn't fit grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by ibechris(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2020
tillaman:
And what’s wrong with being a shoe maker in Aba??
These people would do or say anything to get attention
Enjoy the attention

My brother all this fake wealth they display in Nigeria is nothing but degrading. That means we should see shoe-makers as church rat and nothing more.

All these guys whose wealth has no origin can be funny.
If ur money is clean and legit,u don't flaunt or sing praises of it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Barzinime(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Where he for come before? Anambra man from North Central angry
Nonsense undecided
Onyi90:

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by crestedaguiyi: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2020
WaistPain:

Trust me when i say this "Cubana can't rival J.I Ejison in anyway"..... There ain't no way in hell Ejison will loose or even share the right with these Clowns.

For now, J.I Ejison is legally the sole importer of Bullet energy drink and pure heaven in Nigeria.
CASE CLOSED!!!

hope na only waist dey pain you sha.

can you show me proof
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by livinbygrace: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Audio endorsement. Hopeless scammer and wire wire boy. Probably went there to buy some cartons of the drink and then signed receipts. Thats the endorsement oo. Onye Ori.

You think you can deceive us again like that Mercy BBN audio Hennessy and Moet endorsement?

By the way, Ejison Group from Anambra is the sole importer of Bullet Vodka and Bullet drinks. Google is your friend.

No mind am ..All for the grams .Who no know say na wire wire(CEO &CFO) and shipment of white powder to oyinbo through contact from Cuba and latin American countries?They just dey use entertainment as cover.All of them including him boss na same level .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by donprinyo(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2020
martinz1:
Money good
hardwork and loyalty pays

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by skytreader(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2020
grin

yanabasee:

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by livinbygrace: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Coldie:
From what I hear someone told me that one of these guys was once a gboy.

True or nah

So you think them b civil servants before ?what you are seeing is wire cum white powder money .Forget all this ,na just cover up.

8 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Kobicove(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Is there anything wrong with being a shoemaker if it's your calling? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by obailala(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:
Lol... Apparently Obi is the deity / owner but Pascal is the chiefpriest / hypeman / chief promoter.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by MarianaTrench: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Obi Cubana is the owner of Cubana group.... Cubana chiefpriest is his errand boy and Chiefpriest.

This is why Cubana chiefpriest always sings praises to his boss Obinna.

This guy go dey steal shege.

All dis him praise na wash, he no want make him oga put eye for him matter grin

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by hustla(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2020
For someone who's Ibo, the owner of Cubana dresses classy and without noise

Gotta Salute

wink

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by hustla(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2020
livinbygrace:

No am mind ..All for the grams .Who no know say na wire wire(CEO &CFO) and shipment of white powder to oyinbo and through contact from Cuba and lazin American countries?They just dey use entertainment as cover.All of them including him boss na same level .

Lol that their squad get as e be
You go know say somethig just fishy about that Cubana Chief Priest clique

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by bigcee(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Mryacks: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

The same question I have too...who is who sef undecided
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" by Jh0wsef(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2020
yanabasee:

hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.