Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? (4404 Views)

What Is The Law On Overtaking Police Convoy? Was I Wrong? / How I Was Scammed By A Dishonest Uber/Bolt Driver / How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by WuTangClan: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
I will refrain from mentioning any names, I just want perspectives on this matter.

Sometime towards the end of 2019, I contacted a known dealer here on Nairaland when I wanted to get a car to replace the car I was using at the time.

I admit I did not take necessary precautions such as a concrete agreement, mainly because I felt the dealer was honorable and would not try anything shady.

When I contacted him on Whatsapp, he told me I would have to pay him some money to find the car I wanted. He requested I pay 50,000 Naira for him to search for the car, I had a contact transfer 20,000 Naira to him to find the car, I also sent him the specs I desired.

Over the course of the next month or so, I constantly asked for updates and he kept telling me it would take some time to find all the specs I wanted, which made sense to me, he also sent pictures of a couple of cars which had none or few of all the specs I told him I wanted.

Along the line he mentioned one may have to import the car because it may not be found locally, but he then said he was still searching locally. I eventually decided to explore other options while waiting for him to deliver what he was paid for, because I was running out of time and I did not want to put all my eggs in one basket.

I contacted another trusted agent here, and through the agent we were able to find a suitable car, import and clear it. The car eventually landed towards the end of November 2019.

Through all this, the dealer I sent the 20,000 never updated me at all, not even to say he was still searching for the car or anything.

I ultimately took delivery of my car from the trusted agent sometime in December but had to travel for work almost immediately, and was very busy over the holidays.

A few days ago when the holiday workload finally lessened, I contacted the dealer who had not said anything to me for months, and I asked him about the status of the money I sent to him, his response was that the money could not be refunded and that the only thing that he was prepared to do was to find the car, the same car he claimed to have been searching for but had not found for months and he never even bothered to update me.

He also said he was surprised I contacted him again, by that I guess he hoped or thought I had forgotten all about the 20,000. He also said that he was aware I contacted somebody else to import the car even though he told me that he also runs an importation service, and that at the end of the day he was still involved in repairing the car the agent imported for me.

My response to all this was that it did not and does not concern him if I contacted anybody else, and that I paid him money to perform a service.

He further insisted that he would not refund any money to me.

My question now is, is the dealer right?

Do I forfeit the money I sent him just because we did not have a concrete agreement initially?

He knows I already have the car I wanted, so by telling me he can only search for a car, he is implying i have to forget about the 20,000 I sent to him.

What if I had sent 50,000 as he requested, what would be my situation now?

If someone paid for a service and the person he paid did not fulfil the service, should the client forfeit the money?

Have I been a victim of a scam, or is the dealer right?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bro money is gone.. Just forget it and move on...truly it seems he actually searched for the Car before giving up because he made little endeavour of sending you some pics....

6 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by iHart(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
You should mention names. ...but such fees are not refundable. For the fact that he searched and sent you some picture, shows that he actually did his job.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
He might have spent the money which searching for the car.
The 20k wasnt a part payment for the car but logistics which is non refundable.

6 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by soberdrunk(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
WuTangClan:
I will refrain from mentioning any names, I just want perspectives on this matter.

Sometime towards the end of 2019, I contacted a known dealer here on Nairaland when I wanted to get a car to replace the car I was using at the time.

I admit I did not take necessary precautions such as a concrete agreement, mainly because I felt the dealer was honorable and would not try anything shady.

When I contacted him on Whatsapp, he told me I would have to pay him some money to find the car I wanted. He requested I pay 50,000 Naira for him to search for the car, I had a contact transfer 20,000 Naira to him to find the car, I also sent him the specs I desired.

Over the course of the next month or so, I constantly asked for updates and he kept telling me it would take some time to find all the specs I wanted, which made sense to me, he also sent pictures of a couple of cars which had none or few of all the specs I told him I wanted.

Along the line he mentioned one may have to import the car because it may not be found locally, but he then said he was still searching locally. I eventually decided to explore other options while waiting for him to deliver what he was paid for, because I was running out of time and I did not want to put all my eggs in one basket.

I contacted another trusted agent here, and through the agent we were able to find a suitable car, import and clear it. The car eventually landed towards the end of November 2019.

Through all this, the dealer I sent the 20,000 never updated me at all, not even to say he was still searching for the car or anything.

I ultimately took delivery of my car from the trusted agent sometime in December but had to travel for work almost immediately, and was very busy over the holidays.

A few days ago when the holiday workload finally lessened, I contacted the dealer who had not said anything to me for months, and I asked him about the status of the money I sent to him, his response was that the money could not be refunded and that the only thing that he was prepared to do was to find the car, the same car he claimed to have been searching for but had not found for months and he never even bothered to update me.

He also said he was surprised I contacted him again, by that I guess he hoped or thought I had forgotten all about the 20,000. He also said that he was aware I contacted somebody else to import the car even though he told me that he also runs an importation service, and that at the end of the day he was still involved in repairing the car the agent imported for me.

My response to all this was that it did not and does not concern him if I contacted anybody else, and that I paid him money to perform a service.

He further insisted that he would not refund any money to me.

My question now is, is the dealer right?

Do I forfeit the money I sent him just because we did not have a concrete agreement initially?

He knows I already have the car I wanted, so by telling me he can only search for a car, he is implying i have to forget about the 20,000 I sent to him.

What if I had sent 50,000 as he requested, what would be my situation now?

If someone paid for a service and the person he paid did not fulfil the service, should the client forfeit the money?

Have I been a victim of a scam, or is the dealer right?

You were not scammed, you are even owing the dealer 30k because he did your job and even when you decided to sideline him, he still helped in the the whole process.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by daewoorazer(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you know his house address, carry sojo dem go there...else, forget that kudi

However do well to mention his full name and moniker to prevent other innocent nairalanders from doing business with him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by obiekunie2: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
soberdrunk:

[s]You were not scammed, you are even owing the dealer 30k because he did your job and even when you decided to sideline him, he still helped in the the whole process.[/s]

one of them spotted.

even without mentioning his name i already know who he is talking about - there is letter 'Z' in the name - if you complete am na you sabi.

bro u were smartly scammed - its the way of majority car dealers here. very very few decent ones among them.

forget the 20k and move on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Larryfest(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why do you feel you were scammed when it wasn't like he collected the money and refused to do what you asked him to do? You were the one that felt he is kind of slow and not meeting up with your plan of which you decided to seek other alternatives to get it done so how is that a scam?

1 Like

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Fentanyl: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
soberdrunk:

You were not scammed, you are even owing the dealer 30k because he did your job and even when you decided to sideline him, he still helped in the the whole process.

what is this one even talking about? owing who which 30k for what

someone collected money and did not do the job and from what the op said the so called dealer did not say anything for how long until op asked him

this is advance fee fraud as far as I'm concerned

the dealer played a smart one on the op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by yanabasee(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP, since he's aware that you got to import another one from a different source....He will be surprised you reach out to him again.
And probably the reason he stopped chatting you up for that long.

And if he decides to scout for the specs you asked for, Will you still buy it? I think, NO. Will you balance him off the 30k, Still NO, right?

Then, count your loss and move on.....

6 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Fentanyl: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
yanabasee:
OP, since he's aware that you got to import another one from a different source....He will be surprised you reach out to him again.

And if he decides to scout for the specs you asked for, Will you still buy it? I think, NO. Will you balance him off the 30k, Still NO, right?

Then, count your loss and move on.....

all this balancing 30k you people are talking about is coming from where?

op said the dealer asked him for 50k and he sent 20k to the dealer, meaning they agreed on 20k for the dealer to find the kin ride, so how does it mean the op is owing 30k?

when did that one happen, or am I blind and not reading correctly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by soberdrunk(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Fentanyl:

someone collected money and did not do the job and from what the op said the so called dealer did not say anything for how long until op asked him

It's either you have comprehension issues or you don't know what fraud is or both, firstly the OP himself knows deep down that that individual didn't scam him, he is simply trying to be smart and seeking validation to go after money he feels was wasted. If he said the dealer didn't send him any pictures or stopped picking his calls immediately after receiving 'part payment' it will have been a different case but it was still the dealers idea of foreign sourcing he went with behind the dealers back and the dealer still assisted even after kicking him to the curb.

Ps- I am not the individual involved, neither am I a car dealer, I am just a big fan of the truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by soberdrunk(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2020
obiekunie2:

one of them spotted.

even without mentioning his name i already know who he is talking about - there is letter 'Z' in the name - if you complete am na you sabi.

bro u were smartly scammed - its the way of majority car dealers here. very very few decent ones among them.

forget the 20k and move on.

Just imagine how immature and shallow minded you are, even the OP didn't mention name but you are quick to defame, no need to even waste time with you, people like you are moved by sentiments and lack the ability to reason efficiently.......
Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by captainking(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Happy new year all

1 Like

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Contumely:
wutangclan

This op is annoying.
So what do you intend to achieve when you hid the name?
Are you afraid?

Anyway the description fits the arrogant fellow Gazzuzz.
I will pay 100k if he turns out not to be the one .

Everything about him is money.
He will even charge his wife.

Many car dealers here are criminals,-- even the agents like adexfem.

I have grown past a certain level of trust. ₦20,000 is not enough to soil my name.

Hatred is a horrible thing, that you would pay hard earned cash to see me go down is quite unfortunate.

It's still January keep waiting an opportunity will come before December.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Fentanyl: 3:36am On Jan 31, 2020
soberdrunk:

It's either you have comprehension issues or you don't know what fraud is or both, firstly the OP himself knows deep down that that individual didn't scam him, he is simply trying to be smart and seeking validation to go after money he feels was wasted. If he said the dealer didn't send him any pictures or stopped picking his calls immediately after receiving 'part payment' it will have been a different case but it was still the dealers idea of foreign sourcing he went with behind the dealers back and the dealer still assisted even after kicking him to the curb.

Ps- I am not the individual involved, neither am I a car dealer, I am just a big fan of the truth.

fan of the truth my behind

now your bias is very obvious, kudos for making it very clear

did you even read the ops post?

first of all he said he specified the exact specs he wanted to the dealer

second he said the few pics the dealer sent to him, none of them had most of the specs the op told the dealer he wanted

the dealer probably just found a few pics to make it look like he was actually sourcing the car meanwhile flexing free 20k from a maga

how do you know the OP did not already have plans to pre order the car from abroad before the dealer suggested it, or are you a mind reader? because op only said the dealer mentioned it later down the line

and how exactly did the op "kick the dealer to the curb" ? the op paid for a service, and as he said he decided to explore other options while the dealer was delaying, how do you know that was not the dealers plan all along?

and as for the dealer "assisting" with fixing up the ride, the op obviously did not ask him to do that, can't you see where op said what the dealer told him when confronted, and even if the dealer helped fix the kin car, that is his business, he was not paid the 20k to do that

let us be objective, but if you want to be biased be direct like the other guy who is obviously biased against the dealer because he thinks it is gazzuzz and beef is worrying his life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by A305: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Op objectively, I would say you riding on mischief if you decide to type out all these without not adding a name. Reason why?

You can't get justice in court if you decide to keep your "accused" name anonymous. When you do this, The Judge and Jury would lack past history of the said "accused" or "defendant" to come to a conclusion for justice. Hence, your case will be thrown out court.

No one knows if this fellow profile fits a description of a fraudster or misjudgement on your path -- No one knows if you trying to be the scammer and ended up getting outsmarted just because you hiding the identity of the accused and expects everyone to guess the identity as well as right and wrong just from your own side of the story.

Remember God inspired lots of people to write lots of filth against Satan just to paint Satan black, evil and bad in the Bible. But, Satan don't have 'NOT ONE BOOK' against God. According to same bible, Satan didn't kill anyone in the Bible, God killed first borns, caused famine, Flood and other filths.

How are we NOT sure Satan isn't the bad guy?

3 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by buygala(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Contumely:
wutangclan

This op is annoying.
Are you afraid?

I will pay 100k if he turns out not to be the one.

This is pure unadulterated witchcraft sad

You haven't confirmed the person you mentioned is the one... I hope you realize you are not as anonymous as you think, so you can sued by the person you mentioned for Libel, with damages against you running into the millions of naira, if not into tens of millions...

And the honest truth is that if Gazzuzz can confirm your identity and location, as all as that he wasn't involved in this deal, I will take up the case for free, just to make an example of people like you... Me and him go share the money after I have squeezed you and your generation's total worth out of you.... If I get a couple of millions while fixing a stupid person, Both God and my bank akant will be well pleased grin

Even if you have, you haven't heard the said dealer's side of the story in order to give a balanced opinion..

Blind Hate is a bad thing Bro... Purge thyself of it..

For all those who just formed an opinion without hearing the other side of the story, you guys really need to calm down.... Talking too fast isn't wisdom anywhere

May we not be judged in one sided opinion

6 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Contumely:
wutangclan

This op is annoying.
Are you afraid?

I will pay 100k if he turns out not to be the one.

Imagine thinking Gazzuzz will agree to look for a car for you for 20k. grin

Like say he no get work.

7 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Some of you on this Nairaland need to learn how to shut your yapholes.

6 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Alfred74: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2020
buygala:

You haven't confirmed the person you mentioned is the one... I hope you realize you are not as anonymous as you think, so you can sued by the person you mentioned for Libel, with damages against you running into the millions of naira, if not into tens of millions...

And the honest truth is that if Gazzuzz can confirm your identity and location, as all as that he wasn't involved in this deal, I will take up the case for free, just to make an example of people like you... Me and him go share the money after I have squeezed you and your generation's total worth out of you.... If I get a couple of millions while fixing a stupid person, Both God and my bank akant will be well pleased grin

Even if you have, you haven't heard the said dealer's side of the story in order to give a balanced opinion..

For all those who just formed an opinion without hearing the other side of the story, you guys really need to calm down.... Talking too fast isn't wisdom anywhere

Squeeze millions out of him family? Em and him family get money? By the time you squeeze am,squeeze him and him papa and him generation blukus join,the only thing wey go come out na cowries grin grin
They broke A.F grin

5 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by mimicue(f): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020
You were scammed
All the picture he sent were probably camouflage
He didn’t make effort to do the job. . If he did he will deliver on time . As you didn’t message him , Baba thought you have forgotten the deal be the money and move on . So just move on and be wise the next time .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Fentanyl:

I'm not really seeing the fraud here tbh.

When you pay a dealer to look for a vehicle for you, there are always two possibilities. It's either he sees the vehicle or not. This is similar to when you employ a lawyer to defend you in court. It's either he wins or losses. Whatever the outcome is, he has done his job and will be paid.

Say you're looking for a house and you meet up with an agent. Before he even takes you around, you'll pay him N1000. Whether you like the house he takes you or not, he has done his job.

The dealer has spent money on logistics, transport/fuel, recharge cards, maybe paid for Carfax.
How about his time?

The only mistake I think the dealer made is not spelling it out from onset that the money is not refundable.

We will be overstretching things to say this is a fraud.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by fabienjoe: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2020
...but even the story itself without hearing from the dealer shows no overt fraud. You paid a fee for a service and was dissatisfied with what you got. What means of redress did you seek from the service provider before making alternative arrangement? Obviously none. The service was already in process seeing as he sent you some pictures of cars so it is fair to assume he had already started the job. Where is the scam in this? Refunding your part payment is out of it. The only resolution if you're dissatisfied is to meet him for variation of the contract since it didn't go to plan. He would present the bill for the effort he put in and two of you would determine whether he needs to refund you, or you need to top up the N20,000. I'm sure you won't ask a lawyer to fully refund legal fees already paid if you decide to discontinue a case midway...or ask a school to refund your school fees because you're withdrawing from your programme midway...or perhaps ask a doctor to refund
professional fees he had already received because you don't want to continue the treatment in his hospital....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Fentanyl: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
this thread has been eye opening

basically there are 3 sides, those who are affiliated or loyal to some dealers, those who are heavily biased against dealers, and those who manage to remain objective

the op does not want the money back, I feel he is just unhappy that the dealer did not fulfil his part of the contract and the dealer basically told him to go to hell lol

I think the best thing to do is for the op to name the dealer, because even if this was not fraudulent, it was not a good experience, so that other people wanting to contact that dealer would be aware of what he is capable of

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by 9icetoo(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2020
OP is a funny guy.
Dealer asked for 50k to look for your specs, you downgraded it to 20k.

Do you think he will go all out because of 20k?

Do you know how much it costs to take uber from mainland to island and back four or five times a week to look for your "spec"?

This reminds of a friend that asked me to look for a car for him since I was now in Lagos.

I spent every weekend roaming around meeting different car dealers and inspecting several cars.

The cars he wanted were not good enough on my inspection, the ones I recommended, he rejected either cos of the model or the price.

At a point I gave myself brain. The guy was just unserious.

"friend" didn't bother to pay a dime towards all my Waka. My fuel tank and v6 must be running on friendship.

I simply told him to go to the nearest car stand in his town to buy a car he likes.

It takes a lot of effort and money to look for a car and inspect it for an intending buyer. You are not doing the dealer a favour by giving him money to look for a car for you. It is a lot of work.
He did well by telling you the truth that your spec won't be found within the country.

You went with that option without informing him but want him to pay you back money he has spent looking for cars for you.

And you call it fraud? You are the one who committed fraud.

TPounds really tried for me for that guy.

Truth be told, a lot of Nigerians are not realistic with their expectations when it comes to car purchase.

How would someone want to buy an 08 Nigerian used highlander or rav4 for less than a million and expect to get one in a pristine condition?

Of course, no genuine dealer will send you pictures of crap cars. When you go out there to inspect used cars, trust me 80% are rubbish.

I can't even begin to unsee some of the things I have seen.

Should I send such pictures to an intending car buyer, deceive him, the car is okay, make payment on his behalf and send such a deathtrap to him?

Make we dey use our head abeg. I am not a car dealer by the way. Just addressing the unrealistic expectations that abound here.

15 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Fentanyl: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2020
[s]

9icetoo:
OP is a funny guy.
Dealer asked for 50k to look for your specs, you downgraded it to 20k.

Do you think he will go all out because of 20k?

Do you know how much it costs to take uber from mainland to island and back four or five times a week to look for your "spec"?

This reminds of a friend that asked me to look for a car for him since I was now in Lagos.

I spent every weekend roaming around meeting different car dealers and inspecting several cars.

The cars he wanted were not good enough on my inspection, the ones I recommended, he rejected either cos of the model or the price.

At a point I gave myself brain. The guy was just unserious.

"friend" didn't bother to pay a dime towards all my Waka. My fuel tank and v6 must be running on friendship.

I simply told him to go to the nearest car stand in his town to buy a car he likes.

It takes a lot of effort and money to look for a car and inspect it for an intending buyer. You are not doing the dealer a favour by giving him money to look for a car for you. It is a lot of work.
He did well by telling you the truth that your spec won't be found within the country.

You went with that option without informing him but want him to pay you back money he has spent looking for cars for you.

And you call it fraud? You are the one who committed fraud.

TPounds really tried for me for that guy.

Truth be told, a lot of Nigerians are not realistic with their expectations when it comes to car purchase.

How would someone want to buy an 08 Nigerian used highlander or rav4 for less than a million and expect to get one in a pristine condition?

Of course, no genuine dealer will send you pictures of crap cars. When you go out there to inspect used cars, trust me 80% are rubbish.

I can't even begin to under some of the things I have seen.

Should I send such pictures to an intending car buyer, deceive him, the car is okay, make payment on his behalf and send such a deathtrap to him?

Make we dey use our head abeg. I am not a car dealer by the way. Just addressing the unrealistic expectations that abound here.

[/s]

I thought you were sensible, but the first paragraph of this long story just invalidated the whole post

which nonsense excuse is that one? why did the dealer collect the 20k if it was too small as you have implied? he should have refunded the 20k instead

how can you say because the op sent 20k the dealer did not fulfil the contract adequately

see bros, accepting payment for a service is agreeing to the terms of the contract, if you didn't know that before, now you do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by 9icetoo(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Fentanyl:

I thought you were sensible, but the first paragraph of this long story just invalidated the whole post

which nonsense excuse is that one? why did the dealer collect the 20k if it was too small as you have implied? he should have refunded the 20k instead

how can you say because the op sent 20k the dealer did not fulfil the contract adequately

see bros, accepting payment for a service is agreeing to the terms of the contract, if you didn't know that before, now you do
Fentanyl, I will not question your sensibility. You are Solomon.
Dealer sent op pictures of different cars. I'm sure it must have been more than 5 cars at least.
Dealer realised OP has gone ahead to import car from Yankee. Dealer probably exhausted 20k on logistics and called it quits.

If you pay an agent to look for house for you and after showing you ten houses, will the agent keep going for one full year just because you haven't accepted any house he has shown you?

There has to come a point when the agent will call it a day.

OP should name the dealer and the dealer should state his own side of the story (completely) cos the OP hasn't done justice to the dealers side of the story.
If the dealer had not made any effort, I would have been alarmed.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Fentanyl: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2020
9icetoo:

Fentanyl, I will not question your sensibility. You are Solomon.
Dealer sent op pictures of different cars. I'm sure it must have been more than 5 cars at least.
Dealer realised OP has gone ahead to import car from Yankee. Dealer probably exhausted 20k on logistics and called it quits.

If you pay an agent to look for house for you and after showing you ten houses, will the agent keep going for one full year just because you haven't accepted any house he has shown you?

There has to come a point when the agent will call it a day.

OP should name the dealer and the dealer should state his own side of the story (completely) cos the OP hasn't done justice to the dealers side of the story.
If the dealer had not made any effort, I would have been alarmed.

you sabi read so?

how does a couple of cars the op said mean "5 cars at least", or are you also a mind reader?

you also did not see where op said none of the cars had the specs op wanted even though op told him the specs?

which kin logistics

abeg join your side and follow your people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? by Contumely: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2020
buygala:

A butterfly always thinks itself a bird just because it flies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter / I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m / Why Dont I See Dealers Selling Cars Like Nissan GTR On Nairaland/ Other Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.