Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together (50516 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Obiesie1994(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
z dat1 news me am celebrating 5yrs nii nonsense
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Obiesie1994(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
z dat1 news me am celebrating 5yrs nii nonsense
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by bikerboy1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
I swear gan!!!!

Me sef jealous the guy grin grin

Mrchukwudi01:
Like play like play this guy don dey secure the bag,sabi boy
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Mizwisdom(f): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
It's quite strange that this beautiful girl with all options to get a husband of similar pedigree prefers to date someone like Eazy, this is what happens to wayward children. Calm yourself and listen to your Father, he will connect you with better people

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Bluezy13(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mizwisdom:
It's quite strange that this beautiful girl with all options to get a husband of similar pedigree prefers to date someone like Eazy, this is what happens to wayward children. Calm yourself and listen to your Father, he will connect you with better people

Kindly remove "wisdom" from your moniker.
You are abusing it

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by kadiri3(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Belugaice1:
shocked shocked

That thing standing at the last picture
that thing just dey like dick oh

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by ZooOga: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

Damnnnnn bro i see you love dat word.

dedications 4 u. grin

Mos Def Mr. Nigga & Big K.R.I.T. Another N.I.G.G.A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0YxqaXDIo

Bleep Nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcETecpG7Yg
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Get down on your knees and put a ring on that finger�
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Chibuchris: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
hotmediatv:
Nigerian singer 'Mr Eazi' and Billionaire daughter 'Temi Otedola' celebrate three years of dating each other,has they have been seen enjoying life and planning on taking the relationship to the next level.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx8cuhA8W4Q

https://www.instagram.com/p/B785ZR8Jzeg/?igshid=k330wl7ngc66

Wish you guys more lovely year of sweet romantic union, nothing beats this world like to find someone that understands you,
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mizwisdom:

It's a testament that their parents raised them to be humble and open minded.

besides this girl is not wayward. She's a book book introvert dt just likes fashion. She has a book club on her instapage and also posts videos wt her sick brother for awareness on his disease.
She has also been in this one relationship for a long time. Na dt cuppy be wayward.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Thablownmindset: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
olaolulazio:
Music career is gone embarassed

I don't know what you re trying to say ooh
he just dropped another banger tis morning
he has a song with Tyga trending and doing nice
when you talk music I don't see any Nigeria Artist making wave more than MrEazi outside Wizkid, OBO n Burna
And don't forget he even get streams pass Davido on top Spotify
and YouTube wise he is a force to reckon with
finally yeah maybe Burna got a Grammy nomination but international wise he never reach MrEazi
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Jaqenhghar: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
destiny322:
Congratulations to them. In my opinion, Mr.easy has handled this relationship maturely and is truly in love. Wishing them the best
You probably haven't heard the term dont kill the goose that lays the golden eggs
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Jaqenhghar: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stevecovey:

It's a testament that their parents raised them to be humble and open minded.

besides this girl is not wayward. She's a book book introvert dt just likes fashion. She has a book club on her instapage and also posts videos wt her sick brother for awareness on his disease.
She has also been in this one relationship for a long time. Na dt cuppy be wayward.
BS cuppy does similar things but una hate no go gree una accept the girl. The sister sef is because she agrees to date a trashy guy you guys can identify with thats why she gets your approval. The day the cuppy marries one gutter tout you will change your tune.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by destiny322(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You probably haven't heard the term dont kill the goose that lays the golden eggs

Forget that addage... With or without the otedolas, Mr. Easy would still be Mr. Easy... He will comfortably kill any goose he likes.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

BS cuppy does similar things but una hate no go gree una accept the girl. The sister sef is because she agrees to date a trashy guy you guys can identify with thats why she gets your approval. The day the cuppy marries one gutter tout you will change your tune.
You must be mistaken. i love cuppy. She's hardworking, humble and a gogetter. my only problem wt her is the way she jumps in and out of rltshps and I believe it's due to some emotional trauma she has not dealt with.

ps- Mr eazi ain't a gutter tout. He's from an average background. His dad was a pilot. Someone dt counts Andrea bocelli as his best musician can't be a tout.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by more4rm9ja: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Stevecovey:
The baba wey run am for Mr Eazi try.

Say what you know o. The guy is one of the most streamed nigerian artistes on spotify. Only behind Burna and Wizkid. He was on CNNs top 10 list of African biggest artistes of 2019. He has his empawaa project from which he found joeboy. He tours the biggest music festivals in the world. His last song ft tyga got to 1million youtube views in 24hrs. He also just started his Dettyrave December concert in Ghana.

Not everyone is a noisemaker. Low-key and winning.
Him try for Joeboy own.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
payperpost:
please, when is the best time to celebrate our? how do I know the date? I'm thinking of picking the date I first banged her as our anniversary date , but my sister said it should be the date I met her.
please what date is proper?
the date she agreed to start dating you
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
opa oranmiyan staff.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by OlawaleBammie: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Belugaice1:
shocked shocked

That thing standing at the last picture

Dat is Oranmiyan[the son of oduduwa] staff in ile ife
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Penboy: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Karac:
Why be say na dis kind holiday period dem see enter OAU

They're shooting a movie on campus with Kunle Afolayan

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Jaqenhghar: 3:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Stevecovey:

You must be mistaken. i love cuppy. She's hardworking, humble and a gogetter. my only problem wt her is the way she jumps in and out of rltshps and I believe it's due to some emotional trauma she has not dealt with.

ps- Mr eazi ain't a gutter tout. He's from an average background. His dad was a pilot. Someone dt counts Andrea bocelli as his best musician can't be a tout.
Wow! pilot pickin no be average back ground sha. Looks are indeed deceptive. Make I keep quiet lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by sakastin(f): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2020
This eazi of a guy is a gold digger angry

spit sad
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by craves(m): 4:27am On Feb 01, 2020
fucking free pussy foe the past 3 years... grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Volcano12(f): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Congrats lovebirds
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together by Viking007(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

U dey Benin village oh
Continue mumuing yourself
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Chidinma Posts Flavour's Photo, Fans React / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.