Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (54586 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by tck2000(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bigflamie:
See most of them here commenting as if they are different, leave them alone with the kid they'd still do more than the people that branded him witch, hypocrites.

The people that are hailing this woman for her kind gesture are the same people that believe in their juju, god and all sorts of imaginary creatures. Hypocrisy at its height.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by chukwumzurum(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is still the government faults...
Nigeria should better position itself to handle cases of minors and women...
For Christ sake there should be an effective social services.
Besides where was the office of the wife of the governor of the state, what about the ministry of women affairs..
Nigeria will continue to fail it's people..

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by KenModi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
eyinjuege:

They're only watching him to see if he becomes a "big man" tomorrow, so they can come and enjoy from his largesse

And he would make it big! Such children their destinies are not ordinary. Soon we would hear he is on scholarship maybe even studying abroad. Then next thing, Boom!! Out of nowhere, you would see people coming out claiming to be his relatives.

Police should have arrested the parents for their crime of child neglect, abuse and attempted murder. But no they would rather go after innocent citizens going about their businesses.

This is where I say the Nigerian state and society is a total and colossal failure.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by KenModi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akshow:
I will pick that tattooed white woman over many sanctimonious, religious, holier than thou christians. If heaven truly exist, people will be shocked.

Anyday anytime, over those holier than thou Christian and Muslim hypocrites!

These are the people who would make heaven if truly it exists. We would all be shocked to see people with piercings, tattoos and all manners of haircuts in heaven. While those who never missed a service in church or Friday prayers at the mosque would be marched to hell!

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Appili(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thank you Lord for Hope and bless all who worked hard to rescue and educate him.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by chiedozie198100: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2020
see fine boy wey for just waste like that.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by LemonBoy1: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Bigflamie:
See most of them here commenting as if they are different, leave them alone with the kid they'd still do more than the people that branded him witch, hypocrites.

The people that are hailing this woman for her kind gesture are the same people that believe in their juju, god and all sorts of imaginary creatures. Hypocrisy at its height.

You are so on point
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Riele(f): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
SniperSmurf:
I salute this Danish woman. This lady is too much. She deserves National award. Unlike some eye service 'big women' that only do fake charity.

See your hypocrisy ??

Why can't a man do it either . Does it have to be a woman ?

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by MrPresident1: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2020
I think reincarnation explains this boy's story
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by desvi: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Akshow:
I will pick that tattooed white woman over many sanctimonious, religious, holier than thou christians. If heaven truly exist, people will be shocked.

The sanctimonious halfwits contribute nothing valuable to this world. They look down on other people to make themselves feel special.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Gulher:
I wonder how this child will feel when he is of age to see and understand his past and see this these pictures
He needs to be alive in other to see it
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Viktoreze(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
May your path be lined with beauty, may your days be filled with favour. May every of your efforts yield positive result. Happy new month.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch by Viktoreze(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.