Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (32322 Views)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by Lonelypacifist6: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
richPHAROAH:
you ever got bleeped so hard with a 9inch big black cock that your legs start shaking?
This made me laugh so hard grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by northvietnam(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
ajadi4real:
Receive sense, may the good God gives you guidance

Which of the God....

The one u serve?

The one I serve?

The one in my village?

Kinda confused
Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by richPHAROAH: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aysha110:

Ohk i think u will b d one
i can help you out, do you want that kind of fucking soon. send me an email lets make it happen
Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by Khaleell001(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Everything sh*t in this demonic religion has ruling

It looks demonic to demented demons like you.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by Madas1986(m): 2:21am On Feb 01, 2020
kattytamer:
So who come get halitosis or body odour is banned from worshipping since angels would be offended...according to the narrow-minded prophet and his followers.
once a fool is always a fool forever what u don't know is that Islam don't condole dirtiness and that's why whenever u go to toilet u are expected to watch and clean up yourself before coming out which u don't do dirty pig like u
Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by Aysha110(f): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2020
richPHAROAH:
i can help you out, do you want that kind of fucking soon. send me an email lets make it happen

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2020
Madas1986:
once a fool is always a fool forever what u don't know is that Islam don't condole dirtiness and that's why whatever u go to toilet u are expected to watch and clean up yourself before coming out which is don't do dirty pig like u
Only an ignorant fool would think halitosis and body odour is about personal hygiene. You dont condone dirtiness but you can keep helpless women as slaves who you rape at will right? Clean pigs well done o.
Re: Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic by richPHAROAH: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

God forbid!
even god asked us to do it. why should he forbid it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) / Islamic Ruling On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.