Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

South Korea Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Korea Visa Enquiry (1064 Views)

South Korea Visa Process Needed.. / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Is There Anything Like None Appearance In South Korea Visa.please Help, From My (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Korea Visa Enquiry by Munaswa(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2020
I need urgent advice on how to migrate to South Korea
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by MCdrinkwater1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Munaswa:
Me too ooo. .who can help
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Munaswa:
Migration to Asians World are not the easiest, for South Korea a Korean spouse would be helpful but, it's unlikely a Korean woman would date and marry a Nigeria man. If you have secured a work (won't be easy as citizens might have occupied or struggling for certain positions too) your employer would be of good help. Check the official site if there are other ways of doing it and avoid those that would like to make money from you.
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by leo047: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Thanks for your contribution...I intend to travel to south Korea this year using business Visa... I've people over there that can do that for me...but my fear is that they told me that after reaching there i gonna apply for asylum, do u av anything to say about it?
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by leo047: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2020
leo047:
Thanks for your contribution...I intend to travel to south Korea this year using business Visa... I've people over there that can do that for me...but my fear is that they told me that after reaching there i gonna apply for asylum, do u av anything to say about it?
please I need answer
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by leo047: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2020
?
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by MCdrinkwater1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=leo047 post=86277703]Thanks for your contribution...I intend to travel to south Korea this year using business Visa... I've people over there that can do that for me...but my fear is that they told me that after reaching there i gonna apply for asylum, do u av anything to say about it?[/quote
I'm interested if they can help us]
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by MCdrinkwater1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
leo047:
I'm interested ifor they can help us
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by leo047: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
MCdrinkwater1:

I'm interested ifor they can help us
pm me
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by MCdrinkwater1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
leo047:
pm me
Pls I'm new here I don't know how to pm. .this is my email Pls sopuruchicasmir@yahoo.com
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by Bonavenfrast(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=MCdrinkwater1 post=86344101][/quote] am interested
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by Bonavenfrast(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Is south korea a good place for hustling
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by MCdrinkwater1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bonavenfrast:
am interested
Email me at sopuruchicasmir@yahoo.com
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by Cousin9999: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
That country has nothing to offer you. Nothing.
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by Papanwamaikpe: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Cousin9999:
That country has nothing to offer you. Nothing.
Heard there are factory jobs that pays in dollars there
Re: South Korea Visa Enquiry by Cousin9999: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Heard there are factory jobs that pays in dollars there

If those jobs exist, all are done by locals or southeast Asians.

Like I said, they have nothing to offer you. Actually, they can offer you a few things: no opportunities, no degrees, racism, violence, and unattractive prostitutes.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Us Student Visa Going For Associate Degree . / Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US / Northumbria University Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.