Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. (878 Views)

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by DrLazCommenting: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2020
What business can a medical student start with a capital of 3 million.

Medical students have no or less free time, so I mean a business that will require less attention or time.

Your candid contribution is preciously required.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by michlins(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Best thing is for you to look for online business you can monitor on your phone since you don't have time. For a business you're starting up, it's wrong to entrust it into someone else hands
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by IntellectOzone(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Go into Transportation

Buy car and give it out for Installment to get your pay per week and back it up with court and Police/Army so if any Ish comes up you won't loose

I'm also going into the business (IB Micra) soon

N.B: Don't fall for them below me ooo

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by thinkaxis(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
How do I contact you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by SweetDami(f): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Join Superlife with just 500k, then you will be making million monthly contact me for more details 08081968932
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Op can I borrow a loan of about 400k from u to pay back within 6 months
It is still a form of investment as u will get interest back
In this way, u sleep and ur money keeps multiplying
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira. by potosky: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Since you don't have time, it's better to leave it in your account and be collecting little interest from bank

(1) (Reply)

11 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria Powered With Wordpress / Ways You Can Make Money From Solar Power / Thinking About A DIY Move? Why You Should Use Professional Moving Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.