Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife (49297 Views)

Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting / Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Badgers14: 3:20am On Feb 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

Imagine both the Church & the US embassy lying. Until Thisday Newspaper are SUED, they are all lying.

I wouldn't necessarily say they are "lying" .. I will say they are just saving face grin grin

But frankly though, Oyedepo's status aside.. U.S will not even confirm if average Joe was denied Visa. Say if you email them and ask , hey is it true John Doe (average Joe) was denied Visa.. they will not confirm it because of privacy laws. So when someone's hand is tied anyways , we can't really say they were lying because they are not suppose to tell us per the privacy laws... so that's it..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by bbankky: 4:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm! This is interesting
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Bianda24: 5:03am On Feb 01, 2020
I beg what is that special about the United States that it becomes an issue when someone is denied a visa.

Well, I think we should think inward and begin to appreciate what we have. I am not against the United States at all but I think as Nigerians we can be better off an American and Nigeria can be a better country if all hands are on deck to build a virile and responsible nation.

It should begin with us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Gilbertuyore(m): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Bloggers na armed robbers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2020
I knew it so, I never believed the news especially when the useless OP said oyedepo reached for his bodyguards to make calls knowing fully well that no phones are permitted for use inside usa embassy and the bodyguards couldn't have been permitted entry into that place except they're on the appointment list. It was appalling the way lazy Nigerian youths rushed at the news yesterday like hot corn...and there were graduates amongst them...shiooor

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Expert17: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2020
Newboss:
Bovi is lying

Read what he typed again.

I think u shud read without Tears in ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Expert17: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Glycosunde:
Does it means that Thisday Newspaper is lying or what, a whole national news outfit lying and spreading fake news. They even said that they have sent an email to the embassy to know why he wasn't issued the visa and that they are yet to reply them. If you read the news earlier this morning you will believe it was true due to their detailed explanation of how everything went down. So was Bovi not in the embassy or was his wife not also denied the visa. More seriously has Oyedepo called the people he wanted to call as the news earlier said and they don't it to dent their image and that of the pastor, hence this cover up by Bovi since he was also mentioned in the article

Anything to stop ur Pain/Tears grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by GEEBITE: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
This Day newspaper is social media right or SM has another meaning.Please dont use support any means to restrict free speech.You could be the first victim.
Bolustical:
When the bill to regulate the social media was proposed, guess who first criticized it.

Oyedepo is now a victim of fake news grin grin

SM bill would have cured all this madness but we muse politicize things in Nigeria.

Oyedepo should carry his L away.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Badgers14:

I wouldn't necessarily say they are "lying" .. I will say they are just saving face grin grin

But frankly though, Oyedepo's status aside.. U.S will not even confirm if average Joe was denied Visa. Say if you email them and ask , hey is it true John Doe (average Joe) was denied Visa.. they will not confirm it because of privacy laws. So when someone's hand is tied anyways , we can't really say they were lying because they are not suppose to tell us per the privacy laws... so that's it..

I get what you are saying & such News is not suppose to be reported by the media because It should be kept private.

But that's what Journalism is for, most of the NEWS you hear or see were meant to be private information.

Trying to save face definitely means you are lying & Which makes Winners chapel also liars.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by eyinjuege: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2020
The people involved- Winners chapel, Bovi, and the US embassy have all debunked the rumour.
Why then have some people decided they're trying to save face?
Save face for what?
Who's face are they trying to save?
Bovi's face?
Oyedepo's face?
Or USA's face?
Is Oyedepo bigger than their nation? If he is considered a threat or they think he has sinister reasons coming over, they definitely won't give him.
He is old, he is rich, he's a frequent traveller and has no reasons to stay back in their country, he can pay for his own health care needs if he needed it in the US- he's not pregnant and having a baby to run away without paying his bills, he has been going there for conferences for a long time and always returns back to his own country as at when due.
Why would they refuse him?
They refuse you if you lie on your application, they refuse you if they suspect you're not planning to come back, they refuse you if you dont have access to the funds you claim to have, they refuse you if you are linked with some terrorist acts/support of terrorists.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Glycosunde: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

BRO! I'm gutted that people are denying rumours without telling us the whole truth. Thisday Newspaper should be SUED, then the journalist should be fired or queried if it was completely fake NEWS.

That is why we need to be careful of this Christianity thing, Our Duty is to serve God & not Man. Imagine If the Trumpet actually Sounded today, It definitely means the whole Winners Chapel leadership is ending up in HELL.

if it was fake then let winners chapel sue Thisday Newspaper for propagating fake news but if the news was true then winners chapel hierarchy needs to be ashamed of themselves. How are we sure he was not denied when later in the same day, Trump was placing traveling sanctions on Nigeria. Oyedepo is not the owner or president of America, so if they don't issue him a visa there is no big deed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Glycosunde: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Expert17:

Anything to stop ur Pain/Tears grin grin grin

And you think I'm in pain/tears as per what exactly. Oyedepo has been traveling to different countries before and will still travel whether this fiasco was real or not. I just asked salient questions that a reasonable person with brain/sense will ask but I guess you're not one of those people.
Kindly follow the advice on the picture below

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Expert17: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Glycosunde:

And you think I'm in pain/tears as per what exactly. Oyedepo has been traveling to different countries before and will still travel whether this fiasco was real or not. I just asked salient questions that a reasonable person with brain/sense will ask but I guess you're not one of those people.
Kindly follow the advice on the picture below

E pain am.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Glycosunde: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Expert17:

E pain am.....

grin grin grin grin

On what ground my nigga. Keep up showing ur stupidity y ur asses r bin banned right, left n center.
FYI ur level of zombiism r what oda zombies aspire to be when dey grow up but urs looks inherited
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Expert17: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Glycosunde:

On what ground my nigga. Keep up showing ur stupidity y ur asses r bin banned right, left n center.
FYI ur level of zombiism r what oda zombies aspire to be when dey grow up but urs looks inherited

grin E pain am
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Badgers14: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
truthsayer009:

I get what you are saying & such News is not suppose to be reported by the media because It should be kept private.

But that's what Journalism is for, most of the NEWS you hear or see were meant to be private information.

Trying to save face definitely means you are lying & Which makes Winners chapel also liars.

You can't really say either the U.S or Winner's chapel were lying..

To say someone is lying means they were supposed or obliged to tell you the truth. In this case, the U.S cannot and are not allowed under the law to categorically state or update anyone regarding a specific case. Doing so will be violation of the said individuals privacy and opens them up to lawsuits...

Also, the U.S possibly "refused" the visa for him to obtain some documents and come back and not denied. But he wanted to attend to urgent issues right away and needed the visa to get on with it and dont have time for back and forth wakawaka.

Now if the question was posed , was John doe "denied" visa. Because John doe was not denied visa he was simply refused.. the response will be no, he was not denied visa and that's the truth!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Badgers14: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
eyinjuege:
The people involved- Winners chapel, Bovi, and the US embassy have all debunked the rumour.
Why then have some people decided they're trying to save face?
Save face for what?
Who's face are they trying to save?
Bovi's face?
Oyedepo's face?
Or USA's face?
Is Oyedepo bigger than their nation? If he is considered a threat or they think he has sinister reasons coming over, they definitely won't give him.
He is old, he is rich, he's a frequent traveller and has no reasons to stay back in their country, he can pay for his own health care needs if he needed it in the US- he's not pregnant and having a baby to run away without paying his bills, he has been going there for conferences for a long time and always returns back to his own country as at when due.
Why would they refuse him?
They refuse you if you lie on your application, they refuse you if they suspect you're not planning to come back, they refuse you if you dont have access to the funds you claim to have, they refuse you if you are linked with some terrorist acts/support of terrorists.

See as you carry this matter for head like afro grin

The consular officer can deny a visa because they dont want to issue you visa grin that's what one told me korokoro... sir, I don't care what kind of documents you have, if I want to issue you your visa I will , if I dont want to, I wont issue ... my mouth was ajar grin grin

But for Oyedepo's case, I think most likely he was refused and asked to bring some documents and come back.. baba fit have urgent matter he wanted to take care of ASAP and dont have time for back and forth , so he was upset..

As for Bovi... his wife is probably pregnant that's why they denied her grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by eyinjuege: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Badgers14:

See as you carry this matter for head like afro grin

The consular officer can deny a visa because they dont want to issue you visa grin that's what one told me korokoro... sir, I don't care what kind of documents you have, if I want to issue you your visa I will , if I dont want to, I wont issue ... my mouth was ajar grin grin

But for Oyedepo's case, I think most likely he was refused and asked to bring some documents and come back.. baba fit have urgent matter he wanted to take care of ASAP and dont have time for back and forth , so he was upset..

As for Bovi... his wife is probably pregnant that's why they denied her grin

Pls give a good reason you believe the story in the first place, despite all the parties including Bovi ( who is very likely not a winner's member ) denying the story. Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Badgers14: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

Pls give a good reason you believe the story in the first place, despite all the parties including Bovi ( who is very likely not a winner's member ) denying the story. Thanks

Denying the fact so to save their brand.. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Now we know it was all a lie, And it came from a reputable source.
Hmm Naija which way?

This day was hired to carry the fake story.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Olami112: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
@MAZIGABRIEL.

Your yeye hungry blogger no go carry this news oh. Jobless people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture / Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.