Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic (9283 Views)

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by KahyePubg: 3:00am On Feb 01, 2020
A Twitter user shared the video of the beheading of the CAN chairman.
Graphic Video
Viewers Discretion is advised

https://twitter.com/gracecy1985/status/1223365687218987008?s=19

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1223365507014955009/pu/vid/400x224/Ke4IIuU8XmHA3GTs.mp4?tag=10
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by budaatum: 3:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Boko Haram is a terrorist group! If they were Muslims the entire world would be against Islam! Muslims who see this will be ashamed to be associated with these animals!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Auxtin85(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2020
These guys will be arrested and released back to the society in the name of reintegration? May same fate befall everyone still supporting this evil government.

Especially the vulture BBQ seller that calls Buhari her darling president. The worse of death awaits her

17 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by shagasha: 4:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmmmm.... There was once a country.
May the Good Lord grant him eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by 4reala(m): 4:08am On Feb 01, 2020
If no be corruption. Boko haram for be history by now. I knw God will surely intervene because dem don begin touch him anointed.
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by InfernoNig: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2020
I really feel sorry for this country, how did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by AngryIgboMan: 4:52am On Feb 01, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by crackhouse(m): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Jabioro: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2020
I have a cold feet after watching the clip..They recited Quaran verse, calling the name of Allah.Decimated a life in the name of Arab gods,These are the people being released back to the society in the name of the repentancy.?.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by VenusEAGLE: 6:16am On Feb 01, 2020
NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP PRAYING..

CHRISTIANS, NOW IS THE TIME ACT AND TO FIGHT...
But I know you are only waiting for Sunday to come so that you can Dance, drop offerings and shout prayers as your DADY G.O leads you.
It's time you realize that's total foolery

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by boss1310(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP PRAYING..

CHRISTIANS, NOW IS THE TIME ACT AND TO FIGHT...
But I know you are only waiting for Sunday to come so that you can Dance, drop offerings and shout prayers as your DADY G.O leads you.
It's time you realize that's total foolery
do you know what the early Christians passed through?
personally I believe the current Christianity being practiced now is no where near what Christ preached cos now its more like worshipping the church leaders, so you are right in that aspect but I dont think its enough reason to stop being a true Christian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Madas1986 hope you are proud of what followers of your psycho prophet are doing? Before you say more trash, how many people did your psycho prophet behead or rape?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Madas1986(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2020
kattytamer:
Madas1986 hope you are proud of what followers of your psycho prophet are doing? Before you say more trash, how many people did your psycho prophet behead or rape?
My Psycho prophet is better than ur God A man born of Woman is ur God see how myopic brain u av

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by CAPSLOCKED: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2020
budaatum:
Boko Haram is a terrorist group! If they were Muslims the entire world would be against Islam! Muslims who see this will be ashamed to be associated with these animals!

THE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH AREN'T ASHAMED WHEN THEY BEHEAD AND BURN CHRISTIANS... IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.
I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH THOSE PLACES.
THE ONLY REASON THESE MUSLIMS HATE BOKO HARAM IS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALSO TARGETED, BUT IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TERRORISM, THE AVERAGE MUSLIM IS READY TO KILL (A CHRISTIAN) FOR ONE NONSENSE IDEOLOGY.
I DON'T EXPECT YOU APC FLAG BEARER TO UNDERSTAND, AS YOU HAVEN'T LIVED IN THE NORTH FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

Olameen1713:

I will advice you stop spreading fake propaganda against Islam cos people who were before you have done it but didn't work. It won't work now and it will never work. Islam is synonymous with peace. You said an average muslim is ready to kill? I am a Muslim for God sake and I've never fought anyone in my life with my bear fists not to talk of thinking about picking up arms. Anybody that kills a soul is a terrorist regardless of the religous affiliation such person belongs to. Please let's join hands to condemn terrorism instead of using it as a tool to spread propaganda. Islam is my religion and I stand for peace always.

ISLAM, RELIGION OF PEACE. NO ARGUMENTS.

BUT THE SPORT ENJOYED MOSTLY BY MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH IS THE BEHEADING OF CHRISTIANS (INFIDELS) ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF MOHAMMED OR WHATEVER.

ARGUE WITH YOUR GRANDFATHER ON YOUR BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA ACCUSATIONS, DO YOU THINK I'M A CHILD?

THE WAY CRIMINALS AVOID SARS IS THE WAY CHRISTIANS AVOID CERTAIN MUSLIM AREAS HERE.
JUST LAST WEEK A WOMAN WAS KILLED IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND. HER CRIME? SHE ASKED YOUR GUY TO TAKE HIS PRAYERS ELSEWHERE AND NOT IN FRONT OF THEIR SHOP.
THE WHOLE MUSLIMS IN THIS TOWN WERE PRESENT TO MOLEST HER TO DEATH ON THE GROUNDS OF ALTERING THEIR SACRED PRAYER MOMENT TO THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

DECEIVE YOURSELF WITH YOUR RELIGION OF PEACE, NOT ME. SYRIA, AFGHAN, IRAQ, YEMEN, MUSLIM COUNTRIES. SINCE I WAS BORN THEY'VE BEEN FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER. AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PROPAGANDA.

I'M NOT RELIGIOUS. I HATE ALL RELIGIONS EQUALLY, BUT ONE MUST BE EXTRAORDINARILY FOOLISH TO BELIEVE IN ISLAM IN THIS AGE, LOOK AT ALL THE EVIL ABOUT ISLAM, AND TURN AROUND TO CALL ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE.

REMIND ME AGAIN THE "PEACEFUL WAY" UTHMAN DAN FODIO SPREAD ISLAM FROM SOKOTO TO KOGI AND DOWN TO WESTERN NIGERIA.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This video is very disturbing. How can you kill a human being like that like a fowl?

I pitied the man though. Its better that he died and rested in peace because the way he was bending his neck in that video, its obvious that he is gone already. Maybe from torture or starvation. He was so weak.

Is this what Buhari has reduced this country to?

I noticed that in d video... He did move very well probably he was already gone... May God grant eternal rest to him and let his perpetual light guide his family.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Goldencheese(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2020
cry
What a way to kill an innocent man because of his belief! What an evil group!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Unazi71: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2020
I don't see why people are relating the issue of Boko Haram with Buhari or Party affinity. Apc ,pdp and Co are well dominated by Muslims. Boko Haram is not a child birth of Buhari administration, rather he inherited the problem from previous administrations. Boko Haram kills both Christians and Muslims and should be treated as enemies of the sane mind. If they have their way they will kill Buhari too.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Chevronstaff: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigeria is under siege by Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers. Christians are their targets....May God help this country.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Madas1986:
My Psycho prophet is better than ur God A man born of Woman is ur God see how myopic brain u av
You just keep displaying your stark ignorance everywhere just like the psycho you call a prophet. God is Spirit but the psycho tells you He is man and you believe.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by EagleNest(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Barbaric! His crime is being a Christian.

Human beings with dark souls, why can't your god fight for itself. Who has ever seen God before? Who? You kill your fellow man to appease an unseen gods. What a stupidity.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nbote(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Dis is barbaric... And d useless govt will consider releasing these animals back into d society in d name of amnesty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by emmancipated(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2020
How can you release someone who participated or ever supported this kind of thing into the society as a rehabilitated being, what type of rehabilitation can change such person. cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2020
budaatum:
please keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Madas1986(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2020
kattytamer:

You just keep displaying your stark ignorance everywhere just like the psycho you call a prophet. God is Spirit but the psycho tells you He is man and you believe.
Then who is Jesus fool
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Cherez: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
You'll never see people like , Yarimo, BuhariAdvocate here

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Olameen1713: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH AREN'T ASHAMED WHEN THEY BEHEAD AND BURN CHRISTIANS... IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.
THE ONLY REASON THESE MUSLIMS HATE BOKO HARAM IS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALSO TARGETED, BUT IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TERRORISM, THE AVERAGE MUSLIM IS READY TO KILL (A CHRISTIAN) FOR ONE NONSENSE IDEOLOGY.
I DON'T EXPECT YOU APC FLAG BEARER TO UNDERSTAND, AS YOU HAVEN'T LIVED IN THE NORTH FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

I will advice you stop spreading fake propaganda against Islam cos people who were before you have done it but didn't work. It won't work now and it will never work. Islam is synonymous with peace. You said an average muslim is ready to kill? I am a Muslim for God sake and I've never fought anyone in my life with my bear fists not to talk of thinking about picking up arms. Anybody that kills a soul is a terrorist regardless of the religous affiliation such person belongs to. Please let's join hands to condemn terrorism instead of using it as a tool to spread propaganda. Islam is my religion and I stand for peace always.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Sirsuky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
God please don't let any one that sponsor or show love to those wicked people go to their grave peacefully even if they are in power

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Fuckyoumod: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jabioro:
I have a cold feet after watching the clip..They recited Quaran verse, calling the name of Allah.Decimated a life in the name of Arab gods,These are the people being released back to the society in the name of the repentancy.?.
They started with that innocent Girl shaibu Leah Christians refused to rise up..
They let the Muslims get away with it.

They forced her into accepting an Islamic god and got her pregnant Everybody kept quiet even CAN could not say anything,

Christians, if you don't rise up and started defending yourselves, this would continue.
The North are systematically killing and erasing you in Nigeria.

RIP to the Dead
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Asquare84(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
From the video it seems the man even died before the head was mutilated

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by Nickshrapnel: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Really?
Re: Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic by sesaan(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wicked.. pissful religion at it again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead / Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / UDUTH Staff, 4 Others Arrested By DSS Over Alleged Sale Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.