Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: (746 Views)

Mtn Final Interview Of 7th September / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? / Bank Phb Interview Of April 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by nairaguy(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2007
Hi guys! I learnt yesterday from someone that some people have been invited for BankPHB medicals following a recently conducted interview in Lagos. i want to know if any person(s) who did his/her interview at Tiamiyu Savage, V.Island on the said date has been invited for medicals. Pleeeease i need to knowwwwwwwwwwwww! Those who have been invited shud let us know watsup. please share d info as dis does not in any way affect you. My peeps, abi wetin una think? My anxiety is taking the better part of me, no blame me i need the job baaaaadly.   Also, any form of contact with which i can reach the HR dept will be highly appreciated.  Thanks, as i await ur prompt responses,
Re: Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by quamdav: 5:47pm On May 31, 2007
dont know anything about lag but abj did med about 2mths ago.does anyone know how much the pay is(b4 &after confm)?cos d wait shuld b worth it.som1 told me the pay is not all that but the process u ve 2 go thru(3mths of misinformation,delays &anxiety) is extremely nerve wracking.
Re: Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by oyeniyi3: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2007
bankphb send a text 2 me on 13th of april that l passed the test and they are yet to call me for interview. l even visited there office in lagos {TIAMIYU SAVAGE} to be told to wait. Anybody with useful information should let me know.l wrote my test in lbadan.
l'm running out of patient. akin 08028219444
Re: Is It True? Bankphb Interview Of April 19th: by patho171: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
their HR's number is 012714742. Good luck man, just be polite and whoever answers might just be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Hnd And Ssce. / Zenith Help! / Keep It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.