Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

NTI Transcript To WES - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NTI Transcript To WES (2979 Views)

Please I Need Help Sending Transcript From LASU To WES / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTI Transcript To WES by Completeguy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good day everyone,
My wife applied for her PGDE transcript from the National Teachers'Institute (NTI) in November same day she did for her degree from Unilorin. Since then, we have not heard from them and the documents are awaiting on the WES page.
It's noteworthy to say here that UNILORIN have sent theirs same November and they have even verified the documents.
Please, does anyone know how we can go about it as time is running against us.
Re: NTI Transcript To WES by Ancecoker(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
COntact the school physically to know the state of things...
Then also get the tracking number of the document sent
Re: NTI Transcript To WES by Completeguy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Ancecoker post=86291132]COntact the school physically to know the state of things...
Then also get the tracking number of the document sent
We were there this past week at their Lagos office and we were told that their head office in Kaduna is responsible for sending the transcript. We can't have the tracking number of a document that has not been processed for sending.
Re: NTI Transcript To WES by Matma: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
I also requested for my transcript from the national teacher's institute since January, and up till date, nothing has been done, infact I kept asking them at the Lagos study center and they kept giving same excuses it's not them it's Kaduna, and they can't tell anything about it's progress.
Re: NTI Transcript To WES by Matma: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
I also requested for my transcript from the national teacher's institute since January, and up till date, nothing has been done, infact I kept asking them at the Lagos study center and they kept giving same excuses it's not them it's Kaduna, and they can't tell anything about it's progress.

[quote author=Completeguy post=86292045][/quote]
Re: NTI Transcript To WES by motab(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Are you supposed to apply to NTI or Open University. All NTI PGDE graduates have open University certificates naa
Re: NTI Transcript To WES by MyChoice1: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2023
motab:
Are you supposed to apply to NTI or Open University. All NTI PGDE graduates have open University certificates naa

Please explain, I don't seem to understand you. For someone that graduated in 2011, where can one send the application for the transcript to?

(1) (Reply)

Relocating from Canada to UK to study Medicine as an international student. / Travel / Got my German Visa in 16 days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.