Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah (2170 Views)

30 Herdsmen, 322 Cows Missing In Anambra - Miyetti Allah Writes Police / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by opportunes: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2020
The South East Zonal Chairman of the Miyyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Alahaji Gidado Siddiki, has alleged that four of his members were killed, and over 138 cows belonging to them were missing in clash between herdsmen and farmers in Anaku and Ifite-Ogbaru communities in Ayemelu LGA of Anambra State. He disclosed this yesterday, while speaking to Daily Trust in Awka, the Anambra State capital. He gave the names of the herders as Mobani Hassan, Abdulrahaman Abdullahi, Rabiu Hassan and Bahago Ilu. According to him, it started in late December 2019, when one of the deceased, Mr. Mobani, was hacked to death alongside his cows when he was accused of grazing on somebody’s farm land.

“Also on the January 26, 2020, three members of the group were also killed in a similar manner by the youths of the community, and 138 of their cows are missing. I think what is currently happening in the communities now is a deliberate act in the side of the leaders in the area for not cautioning their subjects, because of the hate for Fulanis” “People hate us now because they erroneously believe that the president is backing us as a Fulani. This is not the first time somebody is the president of the country and their people were not wiped out,” he said.

On the issues of abduction, destroying and grazing on people’s farm land by the Fulanis ,he said there was no reported case of a Fulani man or any other tribe abducting any person in the state, adding that since there is an order that any Fulani that destroys farm land should pay, they should explore the channel.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/4-herders-killed-138-cows-missing-in-anambra-miyetti-allah.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by helinues: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Trouble loading

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by oyin44: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2020
So the yeast 's bastards have their hands on the trigger to attack the Dogo Yaros. but the ibo proved unworthy of task in the 60s.

So why starting the war now?Despite the fact that about 3millions of the ibos were killed during the civil war,the DOGO YAROs are still superior to the ibos.if you don't know. grin grin interesting news.
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by etebefia: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2020
Lie lie. Who knows the propaganda they are cooking this time around.

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Conner44: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2020
In the east Fulani are being murdered as soon as they are sighted.

That is how it’s supposed to be.

Not like afonja who hugs them while they get stab wounds in their back

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by landforeast(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2020
helinues:
Trouble loading
U think we are cowards they slaughter like fowl
Anyway they know their limit

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by helinues: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2020
landforeast:

U think we are cowards they slaughter like fowl
Anyway they know their limit

Must everything be political?
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by agulion: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Buhari have sucesseded in his Islamic agenda Fulani herders now talk from any part of the useless country,
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Ayamelum.

Those herdsmen should move back to Niger where there are enough grazing land...

The community should always be prepared....in case these vipers strikes.
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by solmus: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2020
cool

its very refreshing to know such nonsense News has stopped comming from my wonderfull yoruba land, Kudos to Amotekun for pushing the trouble makers to Shout Yeast

I was reading comments (using translation tools) on Arewa forum or news site on facebook and i was surprised to see that many Northerners dont even care about this herders infact they are also tired of them embarrassing the educated north

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Dartilo(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2020
2 b sincere this is d only language this pple understand and we better give dem,Although i dont support violence but come to benin and see wat dem r doing u would b shock,we now understand dat resolution is not d waybout of this
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by agadez007(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:
cool

its very refreshing to know such nonsense News has stopped comming from my wonderfull yoruba land, Kudos to Amotekun for pushing the trouble makers to Shout Yeast

oyin44:
So the yeast 's bastards have their hands on the trigger to attack the Dogo Yaros. but the ibo proved unworthy of task in the 60s.

So why starting the war that you cannot win?
This is the reason why I Shake my head whenever I see some ignorant Igbo openly Supporting Amotekun,fact is Yoruba will never support you if it was the other way around
They would have filled the Net with Propagandas on why Igbos shouldn't anger the Fulani
I pity those who don't know how these Yorubas reason

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Lynx001: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2020
oyin44:

So why starting the war now?Despite the fact that about 3millions of the ibos were killed during the civil war,the DOGO YAROs are still superior to the ibos.if you don't know. grin grin
.Must you comment. what is the relation btw 1960's coups and counter coups and this. no victor no vanquished. The tables have turned.y'all are in extreme poverty. We have the highest income per capita as a tribe. Individually we have recovered. A terrorist millitia group using cows as decoy. Ranked among top 4 terrorist group Should be allowed to wreak havoc and be left. northerners are in se/ss state doing legit business. Come to aba, diobu in ph. no clash. stop using this to stir ethnic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2020
oyin44:

So why starting the war now?Despite the fact that about 3millions of the ibos were killed during the civil war,the DOGO YAROs are still superior to the ibos.if you don't know. grin grin

This one is just a BMC lapdog..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2020
oyin44:

Amotekun verbal warrior is pained cause Igbo's did what afonjas have no balls to do

6 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by solmus: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2020
agadez007:
This is the reason why I Shake my head whenever I see some ignorant Igbo openly Supporting Amotekun,fact is Yoruba will never support you if it was the other way around
They would have filled the Net with Propagandas on why Igbos shouldn't anger the Fulani

Ibos are overly sensitive and emotional, even a menstruating girl with serious menstraul cramp can take light jokes, but hell no Ibo no go take wetin dem dey dish out

the news says you murdered innocent herders yet your own concern is what yoruba thinks of you..
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Conner44:
In the east Fulani are being murdered as soon as they are sighted.

That is how it’s supposed to be.

Not like afonja who hugs them while they get stab wounds in their back
Continue to beat your cabin biscuit chest. at least afonja people are making collaborative effort towards tackling the fulani menace. Look at one of our Lilly livered governor, ikpeazu, crying like a bush baby when fulani herdsmen massacred people at Nimbo community in Enugu

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2020
What has amotekun vigilante done ? Collect back your lands from the Fulani's first

solmus:
cool

I was reading comments (using translation tools) on Arewa forum or news site on facebook and i was surprised to see that many Northerners dont even care about this herders infact they are also tired of them embarrassing the educated north

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Ok
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by solmus: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:
What has amotekun vigilante done ? Collect back your lands from the Fulani's first

who takes Ipob news agency serious, red flag or red rag on a shrubs and sticks is now the new fulani flag abi grin grin una to funny for that side of the country.. i hope General Obasanjo didnt drop a chemical and biological weapon during Biafra war that made una to dey always act won kin won kin
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by agadez007(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

Ibos are overly sensitive and emotional, even a menstruating girl with serious menstraul cramp can take light jokes, but hell no Ibo no go take wetin dem dey dish out

the news says you murdered innocent herders yet your own concern is what yoruba thinks of you..
You brought in yarbawa when you came into a thread that dosent concern you

Keep joking until the fulanis mount their flags in other yorabawa states like they have done in Ekiti
I know you are yoruaba Muslim and would be happy when they do so

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:

We Igbos are in trouble. At least the afonja people have Amotekun, that have boots on the ground. what do we Igbos have as a standing security outfit? aside from boasting online

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2020
agadez007:
You brought in yarbawa when you came into a thread that dosent concern you

Keep joking until the fulanis mount their flags in other yorabawa states like they have done in Ekiti
I know you are yoruaba Muslim and would be happy when they do so
what are we Igbos doing about this? we Igbos are in hot soup

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by enemybulldozer(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2020
agadez007:
The shout waste are making the Igbos to hate them the more on daily basis.

And what baffles me is that they're the ones that, will always accuse Igbos of hate.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

who takes Ipob news agency serious, red flag is now the new fulani flag abi grin grin una to funny for that side of the country.. i hope General Obasanjo didnt drop a chemical and biological weapon during Biafra war that made una to dey always act won kin won kin

Verbal warriors , enough of the verbal fights , we just killed 4 Fulani's and seized hundreds of their cows , do you afonjas have the balls to follow the act? You depend on sungo to kill 70 cows and leave Fulani herdsmen ?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Jakpon:
We Igbos are in trouble

It never happened , they were sent away by ebonyi ipob

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by solmus: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:

Verbal warriors , enough of the verbal fights , we just killed 4 Fulani's and seized hundreds of their cows , do you afonjas have the balls to follow the act? You depend on sungo to kill 70 cows and leave Fulani herdsmen ?

Life of human is sacred to us as we are not barbarians.. atleast the 70 cows were the ones erring and eating crops so we can wipe them out and not humans, only barbarians kill humans over resovable dispute
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Conner44: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Jakpon:
Continue to beat your cabin biscuit chest. at least afonja people are making collaborative effort towards tackling the fulani menace. Look at one of our Lilly livered governor, ikpeazu, crying like a bush baby when fulani herdsmen massacred people at Nimbo community in Enugu

Sharrrap. You people have been shouting Amotekun for the past month yet nothing to show for it.

Better start auctioning those hilux and uniforms your stupid governors embezzled tax payers money to buy.

Useless afonja cowards

3 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

Life of human is sacred to us as we are not barbarians.. atleast the 70 cows were the ones erring and eating crops so we can wipe them out and not humans, only barbarians kill humans over resovable dispute

How are you verbal warriors going to fight a war with the Fulani's if all you can kill are cows? Chicken hearts

2 Likes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Conner44:

Sharrrap. You people have been shouting Amotekun for the past month yet nothing to show for it.

Better start auctioning those hilux and uniforms your stupid governors embezzled tax payers money to buy.

Useless afonja cowards
we Igbos need urgent help. we are under seige

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by agadez007(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Jakpon:
what are we Igbos doing about this? we Igbos are in hot soup
Abia can never go the way of Ilorin
we are not your Afonja brother yhat sold yall for a plate of gbegiri

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX / Another Thief Caught & Made To Dance To Avoid Jungle Justice (pics/video) / ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.