Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah (2213 Views)

30 Herdsmen, 322 Cows Missing In Anambra - Miyetti Allah Writes Police / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by solmus: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:

How are you verbal warriors going to fight a war with the Fulani's if all you can kill are cows? Chicken hearts

why not watch and observe son, atleast your governors are learning politics and want to copy us now.. noise and chest beating was and is still counter productive, Ojukwu learnt the bitter way, kanu is also learning
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2020
agadez007:
Abia can never go the way of Ilorin
we are not your Afonja brother yhat sold yall for a plate of gbegiri
leave afonja alone. we Igbos are now an endangered specie in our own land

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Conner44: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2020
Jakpon:
we Igbos need urgent help. we are under seige

‘yen yen yen’ lol there’s no siege in the SE. I’m sorry but you afonja have the full pitch to yourselves against the Fulani in this match

Cry ya a river
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2020
Conner44:

‘yen yen yen’ lol there’s no siege in the SE. I’m sorry but you afonja have the full pitch to yourselves against the Fulani in this match

Cry ya a river
Fulani Terrorist are even raping our women to death in Alaigbo.

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by AmuDimpka: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2020
oyin44:
So the yeast 's bastards have their hands on the trigger to attack the Dogo Yaros. but the ibo proved unworthy of task in the 60s.

So why starting the war now?Despite the fact that about 3millions of the ibos were killed during the civil war,the DOGO YAROs are still superior to the ibos.if you don't know. grin grin interesting news.

You must be a Yoruba and a Muslim for that matter
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

why not watch and observe son, atleast your governors are learning politics and want to copy us now.. noise and chest beating was and is still counter productive, Ojukwu learnt the bitter way, kanu is also learning

We Igbo's don't do this type of shameful politics , its not in our blood

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jakpon: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:

But we Igbos are getting killed like mosquitoes

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by solmus: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2020
jimyjames:

whats my business what kind of politics you and north play mscheeew orisirisi

fulani are wandering Almajiri, Ibos are wandering Financial Almajiri, whats the difference? you both aint capable of upgrading your region from its backward state

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by agadez007(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Jakpon:
leave afonja alone. we Igbos are now an endangered specie in our own land
I see you are just a Jobless Amotekun terrorist
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

fulani are wandering Almajiri, Ibos are wandering Financial Almajiri, whats the difference? you both aint capable of upgrading your region from its backward state

And the Chinese that are wandering all over the world are what?

Meanwhile you you sell your land to us we are making money off you while you cry of porvety in your own land

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Coldie(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Jakpon:
what are we Igbos doing about this? we Igbos are in hot soup
Na them them. Do u know what it takes to steal 138 cows?

They should just tell us that cattle rustlers from the north stole the cow. No check point in this Nigeria would see Igbo men moving with 138 cows and won't arrest them outrightly, cattle rustling or rearing is not our trade?

Even in an Igbo town if u as an Igbo man bring in 138 cows from nowhere people would ask u questions
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Coldie(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2020
solmus:

These amotekun people self
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by stapes(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2020
how this thread turns out to Igbo versus Yoruba is literally beyond me embarassed

1 Like

Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by okpalaAnambra: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ayamelum.

Those herdsmen should move back to Niger where there are enough grazing land...

The community should always be prepared....in case these vipers strikes.
They should move back to Edo your state and leave my omambala
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by vivalavida(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Conner44:
In the east Fulani are being murdered as soon as they are sighted.

That is how it’s supposed to be.

Not like afonja who hugs them while they get stab wounds in their back

Enyia mechie onu'gi there.

Do u guys say these things just for the likes and clouts?

Igbos don't go about killing Fulani mehn just like that.
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Conner44: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
vivalavida:

Enyia mechie onu'gi there.

Do u guys say these things just for the likes and clouts?

Igbos don't go about killing Fulani mehn just like that.

Erm, yes they do, they willingly seek out herders in the bush to murder them. This usually happens in parts of anambra and Enugu.

Leave your city and travel to the village and see what’s happening.
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by vivalavida(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Conner44:

Erm, yes they do, they willingly seek out herders in the bush to murder them. This usually happens in parts of anambra and Enugu.

Leave your city and travel to the village and see what’s happening.

I was in the village for three weeks this Christmas.
Heard no such thing
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Conner44: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
vivalavida:

I was in the village for three weeks this Christmas.
Heard no such thing

Travel back this Christmas and ask again. This time don’t forget to ask the village pipo beside yours about it too.

Maybe they haven’t reach your own side yet grin
Re: 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by ChristianNorth: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
agadez007:
This is the reason why I Shake my head whenever I see some ignorant Igbo openly Supporting Amotekun,fact is Yoruba will never support you if it was the other way around
They would have filled the Net with Propagandas on why Igbos shouldn't anger the Fulani
I pity those who don't know how these Yorubas reason
We supported Amotekun not because we forgot Yoruba Moslems are something else but because of 3 things but I will mention only 2.

1. Yoruba Christians are not as terrible as brown roof mosque worshippers
2. Igbos will always support against anything that will endanger the life of others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragic Death Of Jojo After YANSH SURGERY��� / Drug Trafficking Juju: Drugs They Ingested Refused To Leave Their System. / When Will Evans Be Executed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.