Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic (1220 Views)

Help Please My corolla Car Smokes / 2006 Automatic Toyota Corolla Not Moving With Gears Selected, With Full Throttle / My Corolla Is Consuming Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by ultimatenath1(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Gdmrn my fellow nairalanders,

I noticed wen i put off my car after long hours in traffic and ac on...it doesnt com up again...unless i jump start d battery..

This has happn twice and battery is new.

What mite be the cause, please assist on the possible solution to end this.

Thank you

Tega.

1 Share

Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by LOGOBELT: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2020
so what does this girl picture has to do with your Corolla car?
Abi your brain dey pepper you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by tobidipity(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2020
It doesn't come up ke? Try uninstall the OS and reinstall another. By the way, is that the picture of the car that isn't coming up?

4 Likes

Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by chiemmanuel(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2020
You don't do more than one round, a second round means jumpstarting your battery, you spend more time on the first round
Seems the person in the picture is the driver of your corolla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by SeaQ(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Instead of buying an internal Combustion Engine (ICE) car, why don't you try and Electric Vehicle that is easier and cheaper to maintain.
Visit www.opaEv.com to read more on Electric Vehicles
Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by mejai(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
SeaQ:
Instead of buying an internal Combustion Engine (ICE) car, why don't you try and Electric Vehicle that is easier and cheaper to maintain.
Visit www.opaEv.com to read more on Electric Vehicles
Is this your solution to the problem or are carried away by the babe too
Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by ultimatenath1(m): 5:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Sorry guys, the pix was posted in error, was supose to post d car pix..please assist on the possible solution to end this..
Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2020
The cost of maintaining this girl for six months can get you a new car devoid of the corolla wahalla. grin
Gazzuzz and co, over to ona!
Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by baconline(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2020
U might be taking out more than the charging rate of the battery
Re: My Corolla Not Coming Up After Longer Hours In Traffic by Openbusiness: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
ultimatenath1:
Sorry guys, the pix was posted in error,
Then remove it. Correct your error.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja / Pastor Gifts Ooni Of Ife Brand New Bentley, Jet To Follow / Hyundai Santa Fe. 2012 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.