Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu (44989 Views)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / China Detects First Human Case Of H3N8 Bird Flu / Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Makavelli25: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I have a very strong feeling all these viruses are being cooked up in a lab and Chinese people are the guinea pigs?

A terrorist group is behind it
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Firstcitizen: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I have a very strong feeling all these viruses are being cooked up in a lab and Chinese people are the guinea pigs?

Methinks you are right.

2 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Malaymoney(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Population control measure lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by worldclass68(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:

And especially when someone is competing with America............
I'm just thinking nio....I didn't say it oo grin

5 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by mirajoy(f): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Not funny.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Nairaboi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Las Las na China them want take end this world. I have even deleted my WeChat. I cannot come and die at this age for what I didn't start.

2 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by HallaDaTruth: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
payperpost:
what is really going on?

anyway, in another news!

*YORUBA BEWARE! SOUTHWEST BE VIGILANT !!!!!*
(This is exactly what is happening in Lagos.)
A CALL FOR CONCERN!!!

Dear all, please we want to call our attention to some observations we believe we must voice out and share in order for all of us to be vigilant and keep our eyes wide open in our communities and environments.

We have noticed with great fears and concerns, the daily increase in the rate of proliferation and influx of Northern youths (Hausa/Fulani) being brought in and transported into Ibadan especially and the Yoruba speaking areas of the Southwest region generally in uncountable trailers as a result of migration under the guise of insurgency/terrorism in the North.

We would have kept quiet but our greatest surprise is the rate at which they are brought in and immediately get engaged in some trades/businesses within a short period of their arrival here.

You will recall that the military, through their investigations, discovered that Boko Haram members have their informants among the people of which many of them were shoemakers, okada riders etc.

If we look around us and take close watch, you will discover that these Northern youths (migrants) are energetic and physically fit youths.

Please, our security apparatus and especially each and everyone of us individually and collectively should try to know if these northern youths who have now engaged in trades such as Okada riding, Fruits selling, Mobile tailors, Shoe repairers, Water merchants and other kind of street hawking businesses that allow them to move from one place to another into our interior communities are indeed genuine Nigerians, and not the Boko Haram terrorists or the killer Fulani herdsmen rampaging here and there.

Our interaction with some of them shows that most of them are not even Nigerians and there are some questions we need to ask ourselves in order to keep safe and ward off any emergency external attacks and aggressions:

* Where are they from?

*Who invited them?

*Who is harbouring them or giving them places to stay or sleep at night?

*Where did they get the money to start their emergency businesses?

*Do they actually and really rely on these their trade for survival or they have other sinister motives?

*Why do they hide their phones from the public glare at day time yet they use these same phones in the evening when they gather together with their colleagues?

*Why do we have only male youths coming down south?

*Where are their wives, children and other close family members?

*Why do they converge at designated points in the evening while their okada riders refuse to carry passengers during that period?

*Finally, are they paying TAX to the state government for all these their supposed trades/businesses?

If truly love our dear lives and properties,and we are all indeed together for the peace,safety and progress of our Communities,State and Nigeria as a whole, please let's be Careful, Vigilant, Watchful and be at Alert at all times and every time to what is going on around us day and night.

This alert is not meant to indict, create panics or cause any disaffections, but to call our attention and to carry out what the government has always advised us to do.

*IF YOU SEE SOMETHING!*
*SAY SOMETHING!*

*YORUBA, BEWARE,BE WATCHFUL,BECAREFUL AND BE VIGILANTE*.... *OJU* � *LALAKAN FI NSORI.*
*OGUN ATEYINJA KO NI JAWA OOO* �

PLS CIRCULATE AND CONTINUE SHARING WITH ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS�

Are they even Nigerians?

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by akmath: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Depopulation bro

If you know you know
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by blowjohn(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
DonTattaglia:
China eats very horrible food..life rats, raw meat, raw veggies, name it. Little wonder humans and livestock in China are becoming afflicted with terrible diseases.

And na why all of them short for that country.
So so short cut to eating food.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by HallaDaTruth: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by HallaDaTruth: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
akmath:
Depopulation bro

If you know you know

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by freshinko: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
I can't take this anymore...I am suspecting Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by millionboi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mosebolatan26:
The way Chinese eat raw meat without cooking really baffles me, My cousin works with the chinese and he usually bring some kind of strange meat for his wife, the woman will just put in her fridge and pour it away the next day...
hahaha

Wise woman......if na mumu,bcoz is 4rm china wam she don make soup
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Hakeem12(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

China is one of the most barbaric and wicked countries on the planet. From the top government down to the ordinary person, there is no single joy in them but contempt and hate for other people, religion, and tribes.

No1 persecutor of Christains, the church of christ has operated for almost a century in undergrounds and incognita. They move freely in your country exploiting loopholes, shipping deaths but you are caged and gagged in their country.

The heat of judgement is being turned on them and the angel riding a dark horse is been loosed from hell.

Richdad
Bullshiit, like China is the only country ever to suffer outbreaks, what about zika virus in the Americas, what about Ebola in West Africa, it makes no sense tying religion to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by abdullkabar(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Australia just went through a rough patch
Now its China
Pray for China
Disease outbreaks ain't something nice
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by fineguy11(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

China is one of the most barbaric and wicked countries on the planet. From the top government down to the ordinary person, there is no single joy in them but contempt and hate for other people, religion, and tribes.

No1 persecutor of Christains, the church of christ has operated for almost a century in undergrounds and incognita. They move freely in your country exploiting loopholes, shipping deaths but you are caged and gagged in their country.

The heat of judgement is being turned on them and the angel riding a dark horse is been loosed from hell.

Richdad
You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by blowjohn(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by DarkJeddi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

No1 persecutor of Christains, the church of christ has operated for almost a century in undergrounds and incognita.

The heat of judgement is being turned on them.

Richdad
Why don't you concentrate on your country Nigeria,the most barbaric and wicked country in the world?

A country of wicked and selfish Politicians..

A country of 419 Pastors who don't think anything of tearing families apart with their fraudulent prophecies..

Where so called Christian denominations are dividing homogeneous communities and setting brothers against each other..

A country where bandits and Boko Haram are having a field day without anyone lifting up a finger..

The most religious country on earth and yet the most corrupt..

Mr Man.

Face your STVPID Corrupt Country and remove the LOG from your eyes before looking for who to castigate.. angry

China is an Eldorado compared to your SH1THOLE of a Country..

Abeg shift with your holier than thou crap! angry

#NONSENSE STVPID TALK

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Goodnigga: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
teadrake:
China...who do you offend Nah only you waka come
God!!! They close down churches, tried to rewrite Bible.Kill Christians. These are like the 10 plagues God sent to Egypt when Pharoah was misbehaving. Who can battle with LORD?
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by MJBOLT: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
i'm sure this religious zombie uses one or two chinese products daily

what a fool

[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
[/s]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Lastmankc(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Its made in China, it will never last long.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by dazzlingd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Will u keep quiet....nonsense talk
Your likes are the reason this nation is this backward....shame on you

7 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
mirajoy:

Not funny.
I wasn't trying to be funny.

2 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by dazzlingd(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i'm sure this religious zombie uses one or two chinese products daily

what a fool

[s][/s]

A real big fool he is....smelly mouth, empty head

3 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Lastmankc(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Goodnigga:
God!!! They close down churches, tried to rewrite Bible.Kill Christians. These are like the 10 plagues God sent to Egypt when Pharoah was misbehaving. Who can battle with LORD?
They have been killing Christians in Nigeria for some time now. Is there any disease outbreak in Nigeria? You lots equate everything to religion .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Exmilitant(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
the west didn't succeed in economic war on china, they are trying biological war.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by AllenSpencer: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
lonelydora:
Why won't China have all these diseases when they eat whatever they see, no matter how weird it is.

We should be eating everything they are eating if we mean buisness.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by CyberWolf: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
CIA doing their dirty work. China done buy market.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Amsickindahead: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
We are in for some real damn shit..last days symptoms. Lord see us thru.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by AllenSpencer: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
They have been killing Christians in Nigeria for some time now. Is there any disease outbreak in Nigeria? You lots equate everything to religion .

Don't mind them!

Religious nation that can boast of anything.

With a church and mosque on every street, the nation is retrogressing everyday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by imam07: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

They have come again.

Religious nation.

And Nigeria that does not prosecute God is developing and making giant strides shey?

A country that just built 57 floors in 16 hours and yours that have a church on every street can't even build such in 5 years.

PDP alone is worse than all the epidemic in China today.

Christianity my foot!
The moment u mentioned pdp, I realized bird flu don chop ur brain. I no be apc and pdp to let u know. Mechanics need to ring your brain.

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by CyberWolf: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
the west didn't succeed in economic war on china, they are trying biological war.
You know what’s up.. and before China finish containing this plague, her adversaries has gone far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Men Only / Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.