Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu (44986 Views)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / China Detects First Human Case Of H3N8 Bird Flu / Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I have a very strong feeling all these viruses are being cooked up in a lab and Chinese people are the guinea pigs?

I love you bro

you said my mind

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

I love you bro

you said my mind

I smell US in this happening
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by McCoy662(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Yankee101:
China should seek God, respect human rights and stop cutting corners for expansive growth
you that has been seeking God, how is your life better than the Chinese? At worst, China has a more secured life than Nigeria even in the face of epidemics.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I have a very strong feeling all these viruses are being cooked up in a lab and Chinese people are the guinea pigs?

Not so... They brought this wahala upon themselves. Too much illegal trafficking of endangered species and the rest.

You see each country have control measures in regards to what is being imported to their country but China has none. They are so into illegal activities that they forgot that they are bringing doom to themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Me23(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Esan ke fun China���
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by pressplay411(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Yea, a classic Robert Ludlum prologue. Serum and antidote deal, either for business or population control.

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Ihategirls(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
From

Bird flu
Ebola
SARS
Lassa fever
Zika virus
Coronavirus

Now H5N1 undecided
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Yankee101: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
McCoy662:
you that has been seeking God, how is your life better than the Chinese? At worst, China has a more secured life than Nigeria even in the face of epidemics.

The average Nigerian has more freedoms than the Chinese. No one in Nigeria will keep your entire tribe in a rehabilitation camp and harvest your organs for money. Nigeria permits you to have second or third citizenships. Go and learn what you dont know

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by amaridigital(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
teadrake:
China...who do you offend Nah only you waka come

What do you expect from a country clamping down on churches, locking up men of God? This is the year of vengeance. Vengeance is mine says the lord. China will learn the hard way. No nation can fight against God and win.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by ideatoprince18(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

China is one of the most barbaric and wicked countries on the planet. From the top government down to the ordinary person, there is no single joy in them but contempt and hate for other people, religion, and tribes.

No1 persecutor of Christains, the church of christ has operated for almost a century in undergrounds and incognita. They move freely in your country exploiting loopholes, shipping deaths but you are caged and gagged in their country.

The heat of judgement is being turned on them and the angel riding a dark horse is been loosed from hell.

Richdad

.. Na wa ooo .... Richdad I shame for this your comment ooo...

What concern church of Christ with China?? .... Is our living God so wicked as to kill people for fun?

Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by themanderon: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Population control. Probably biological weapon or someone just wants to test some newly created specie of virus and they are using human beings as guinea pigs.
Corona and bird flu striking at the same period is no coincidence.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by FirstbornWds: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

China is one of the most barbaric and wicked countries on the planet. From the top government down to the ordinary person, there is no single joy in them but contempt and hate for other people, religion, and tribes.

No1 persecutor of Christains, the church of christ has operated for almost a century in undergrounds and incognita. They move freely in your country exploiting loopholes, shipping deaths but you are caged and gagged in their country.

The heat of judgement is being turned on them and the angel riding a dark horse is been loosed from hell.

Richdad

What then do you have to say about N. Korea?

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by FirstbornWds: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
amaridigital:

What do you expect from a country clamping down on churches, locking up men of God? This is the year of vengeance. Vengeance is mine says the lord. China will learn the hard way. No nation can fight against God and win.

Oga stop portraying God as a wicked entity.

How would you feel if someone said Nigeria was at war with God and as such he has sent boko haram to deal with us?

As far as I concerned, it's a trying time and it will definitely go away. Stop the spread of false gospels and pray for your neighbor. God would be happier with you that way.

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Positivepoint(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
teadrake:
China...who do you offend Nah only you waka come

God. The prosecution of both Muslims and Christian's caused all this on them
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by penuelway(m): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Chinese products don't last so do their viruses
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by YungJo207(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Wonder why my body just dey do me some how after opening this thread.....abi Musa Corona don dey catch person online sef....anyways God help China I just hope it not the will of God to punish this people Leaders with what they are doing to Christians & Muslim......kinda similar to the days of Moses....make God no just use water scatter this world again cause I no fit swim ooo.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Sirmuel1(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Gten:
Ran into a group of Chinese at Shoprite yesterday, have been checking my temperature ever since. Bird flu come join, the Lord is their strength.
With the trade war between them and US, hope this is not a CIA operation?

You're the only one that wrote what I want to to see.

I don't trust USA at all!!!?

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by AgentNairaland(f): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria with Boko Haram, fulani boys and iswap... China with differ kind of virus, well I prefer ......
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2020
no wonder there is a saying, a good chink is a dead chink.

see the havoc they wreak to the world.

contain the chink to their chinkoland, never issue visas to them, follow the way developed countries do to them !
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Christmasdon(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Hope Doctor Pol is watching keenly if you know u know.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 12:54am On Feb 03, 2020
many chinese prefer to die at home, there is a strict witchhunt undergoing in china.

in any public places, such as parks, bus stops, shop malls, there are security guys appointed to check the temperature of the pedestrians.

any suspect will be stashed to the "hospital", aka, the heavily infected terninal wards.

there is no human rights protection in china. even a normal case of fever caused by a cold will be classified to be a coronavirus suspect and put into a highly dangerous place , called "hospital"

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Fash20: 1:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Trash.

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Simplecity(m): 1:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Ishilove:
dem look like guinea pigs na.....plus the rubbish wey dem dey do especially when it come to what they eat ....so babaric and disgusting now they are paying for it with the sickness they got from their so called "Delicacies"

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by ufumes2: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2020
pressplay411:

Yea, a classic Robert Ludlum prologue. Serum and antidote deal, either for business or population control.
have read some of his books. Nice writer
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by 12inchess: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
It's amazing that you'd post this about Chinese people and have probably never met anyone personally in your life. Youre just regurgitating western media and spewing trash. I would think that before u make this statement you'd atleast travel to China atleast once in your lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Fash20:

Trash.

never see how chink say hello to each other?

check my posts in other threads, and by help of google translator, you may amazingly find out how "we" chinese exchange words.

we dont say "fvck you", that is too weak a starter for a normal communication
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Fash20:

Trash.

you should feel lucky to be a black in front of a chink.

because, if you are another chink, your chinaman countrymen will treat u like AIR, way worse than to treat a black.

among chinks, they never acknowledge the existence of another chink. that is why they never understand human rights. a chink does not even realize there are other chinks around him. he is BLIND.
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2020
12inchess:

It's amazing that you'd post this about Chinese people and have probably never met anyone personally in your life. Youre just regurgitating western media and spewing trash. I would think that before u make this statement you'd atleast travel to China atleast once in your lifetime.

i m a chinese, we say "fvck your mother" more than 50 times everyday, it is not an offense in china, especially when we intend to greet our noisy neighbour or to jump a queue .

i m a chinese, an english speaking college tutor in china , i spit, i curse, i pee, i jump lines, i do anything i definitely will never do when i am in usa .

if i behaved like a gentleman, i would be fvcked the minute i was born in china.

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Complete Sense

1 Like

Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 2:18am On Feb 03, 2020
McCoy662:

in africa, ebola victims die in their peaceful home.

in china, virus patients, or even worse, the suspects , are captured by policemen using lasso and vices (the way to catch a dog with rabies) and thrown into the jail(euphemism the hospital) and waiting to die in a most dire and stark way, among cold face nurses instead of family members !

FVCK.YOU, CHINA !
Re: China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu by igbesachick: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Goodnigga:
Lassa fever. Do they legislate a law against Bible or public preaching?

if you are not a sweared atheist , you are not allowed to be a communist party member, no matter how good you are at drinking shitty white wine and how hard you kissing your leader's ass.

and if you are not a communist member, you are doomed to take up menial jobs in china.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / For Men Only / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.