Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

“you Look Sixteen To Me” – Official Soft Keeping The Crush On Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Look Sixteen To Me” – Official Soft Keeping The Crush On Genevieve Nnaji (3231 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Singer Lynxxx Allegedly Caught Cheating On Genevieve Nnaji With Her Close Friend / Fans Drag Wizkid Over His Comment On Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Look Sixteen To Me” – Official Soft Keeping The Crush On Genevieve Nnaji by Zakabet: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Singer, Official Soft won’t stop expressing his love for the popular Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji despite criticism.
The singer had earlier professed he was falling in love with Genny’s beauty and now it is becoming a thing for him.
He, Soft even went as far as dedicating one of his songs to her as he tagged her the love of his life.
Just hours gone, the singer Soft tagged Genny in a new post as his sweet sixteen forever.
However, Genevieve has not reacted to his comments about her, it’s certain Soft is sure having fun with the actress’ name on his lips.
See screenshot of his post below;

source: https://yawanigeria.com/2020/02/01/you-look-sixteen-to-me-official-soft-keeping-the-crush-on-genevieve-nnaji/

1 Like

Re: “you Look Sixteen To Me” – Official Soft Keeping The Crush On Genevieve Nnaji by dawnomike(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
He's got heart!!! I admire your courage my brother in the Lord grin

1 Like

Re: “you Look Sixteen To Me” – Official Soft Keeping The Crush On Genevieve Nnaji by Snoopyjaga: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED / Every Part Of My Body Is An Asset —titi Osinowo(with Pictures) / Mo'cheddah Shares Photo Of Herself At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.