Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,921 members, 7,852,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? (825 Views)

Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? by rolly44: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
The ijaw people believe that the creator of the universe is a woman, this believe is coming from the fact that men are unproductive, men can not mould and bring forth a child, this is clear as God is refered to as (temara) teme=spirit,mould, Ara=a woman, meaning a woma that mould or a spirit that make, in some ijaw dielets, God is called woyin(gi) meaning our mother. Now the question is, is it only the ijaws that believe this or some other tribes believe this also, or Could it be that the ijaws believe that satan is the creator of the world, because in the book of revelation the bible refere to the devil as a women, this is geting me worried because in the church most time pastor will say pray in ur language i will be calling "tamara" meaning a woma that creat the world, pls who can help with that, mind u, am an ijaw man. Nobody should say am bias, i just want to know.
Re: Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
I am shocked that you do not know that Devil owns this Universe. This is His world.
Re: Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? by popsy2(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Riverine people should believe whatever rocks their boat
No pun intended
Re: Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Interesting. Maybe its due to fact that many cultures refer to nature as she hence you hear mother nature rather than father nature lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Holy Michael’s Day! / Any One With A Good Choir Songs... / Who Are We To Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.