Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain (1172 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Is Barcelona The Greatest Football Team Of This Generation? / The 20 Best Club In Europe According To Uefa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by wallexbaba(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2010
It is never a doubt dat my most organised, fancy, beautiful and outstanding clubs are the best in England and Spain. In terms of quaility jersey, beautiful stadium, beautiful players, beatiful coach and beautiful logos, UP ARSENAL, UP BARCELONA ! !! !!! If there is any opposition, post it and lets debate on it.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by BinghiNya(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2010
Psssh amateur thread. Best club indeed. Photocopy can't be like the real copy. Arsenal na poor man's Barcelona. Don't go there. 0 trophies in 6 years and you are best. 19% na pass mark for your eyes since its the highest in your class.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dipo2much(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^
if u dey vex, drink fuel and smoke benson at the same time. Your misery will certainly come to an end. Imbecyl
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by chic2pimp(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
GRANDIOSE GRANDEUR . . . . . .Typical Gaynner Trait!!!
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by switch47(m): 2:18am On Dec 12, 2010
@ Post
I agree with you 100% The Arsenal. Barcelona and a few other clubs are the best not only in Europe but in the world
These two clubs play the best brand of football and that is what football was invented for the Audiences!! The two clubs are always in top ten 10 in the ranking and theyhave remained on top for a long time, Arsenal qualifying for Champions league 14 consecutive seasons means they always finish in top 4 in one of the strongest leagues in the world at the same time playing a beautiful brand of football, and as per the ranting about the silverware issue, pundict and typical Nigerian fns cum glory hunters always thing only about the last 5 years forgeting that silverware is drought will eventually come to an end and what you do while waiting for the cups to come is very important, Like i respect Wenger and the Arsenal for the fact that while they wait for the silver ware to start coming in again they stayed competitive and on top of the league and by the time the glory days comes back the last six years wont mean anything just like a small club like chelsea waited 18 years before they Could win the league tiltle since the last time they did, but the myopic glory hunters who think following a club must be based solely on trophy and present activity will never understand this. if Chelsea wins a trophy two seasons in a row they sudenly believe that earns them the right to be on the same level with Manchester united they know nothing about club history not to think of knowing that is what makes a club big or small over the years, The typical Nigerian fans do not and may never understand why Sunderland, Wigan, Everton, Wolvehampton, Newcastle should have Fans coming to watch them they lack the basic understanding of the spirit behind being a fan of a club and to them the entire universe revolves round the first 4 teams in the EPL they are no fans of football, they only talk and argue about how shelsi won cups under JM and if a team like lyon of France for example fail to win trouphy for 3 consecutive years they suddenly forget the 8 years of trophy harvest! i strongly believe the Arsenal will win the carling cup this year ( mind you that was the only cup man united won last year) and can even take a shot at the EPL title if they can reduce injury and stay focused. and i wonder why no one is worried about Man city JEEZ!! cool cool and back to topic Barcelona on the other hand has managed to win trophies at the same time stayed on top but it is only a matter of time for Arsenal to start winning cups again-------starting with Carling cup and possibly try for more!
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by invisible2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2010
Typical switch47, arrant nonesense reasoning. Wonder if his mum dropped him head first on that unfortunate day he missed his way into earth.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dipo2much(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^
whats moms got to do with this thread? Did switch mention ur mom in his post? its difficult to understand why some pps are so offensive naturally.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by invisible2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
dipo2much:

^^
whats moms got to do with this thread? Did switch mention your mom in his post? its difficult to understand why some pps are so offensive naturally.

Not about the mum, but his upside down reasons. Okay I was wondering how he got his brain damage, maybe he was whacked real hard on the head by Mike Tyson.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2010
Barcelona would feel insulted to be compared to a trophyless club.

TP Mazembe is closer to Barcelona than Assanal
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by AjanleKoko: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2010
Una harsh o!
Anyway Arsenal is poised to take the Carling Cup this season. E go soon end.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dipo2much(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
Typical dayokanu. Daft post
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
Typical Diaper2much.

Brainless post
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by 1025: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
Typical dayokanu. Daft post

@dipo2much,
did u just call someone - daft?
if i have my way, i will make ur second name to be daft.
what are the characteristics of a good, better and best clubs.
if u say arsenal is good, i will agree but if u say arsenal is better, i will ask u better than who but if u call arsenal the best, then u need a seperate brain to come up to a standard.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dipo2much(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2010
@ 1025.

Apparently,you are a F00L. Its cos of ppl like you someone thought of words like M0R0N and IMBECILLIC. Where did I say arsenal is the best? You need a better brain,boy,that one in ur skull is rotten
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by 1025: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2010
@ 1025.

Apparently,you are a F00L. Its cos of ppl like you someone thought of words like M0R0N and IMBECILLIC. Where did I say arsenal is the best? You need a better brain,boy,that one in your skull is rotten

@dipo2much,
i can't help but laugh like never before. english language is the problem here. i wish u did not school in one of the worst primaries and secondary schools in the country. next time, pray for understanding before reading.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by eyoniggar(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2010
Although in Comparison, I feel Arsenal cnt match Barca in every department whatsoever. But I clearly understand the posters point. He made a lil bit of sense. Plus dipo2less is a brainless cretin.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dipo2much(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2010
eyoniggar,u have always suffered from senile dementia. So if I act surprised,I lie.

@1025
Clearly,you are a blockhead. You should be banned for being so dull. Unfortunately,science hasnt got to the age of brain transplants. In other words,u are hopeless helpless. Borrow a tie and USE IT WELL
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by holydante(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hi Op,

its a good attempt at categorisation but you should have segmented it, there are a whole lot of considerations when making such comparisons.

Granted that The London side is a good club, but BARCELONA was established in 1899 with tradition and purpose and they are living it till today, The Club is owned and operated by supporters.

a*s*snal is currently a business entity with the sole aim of being the most profitable club sacrificing winning trophies for this purpose. FCB is presently in a heavy debt profile but the club will dare not sacrifice its playing principles and fan-satisfaction to start developing and selling its assets (players), to buttress this fact, the Assembly recently refused to increase members and fans subscription fees or sell players as a means of additional income-boost (imagine the amount mmesoma, Iniesta, Xavi et all will fetch?? grin), they have to merchandise commercials to the Qatar foundation to boost income. The gooners would have offloaded if they have such options and the shareholders will smile to the bank with their fat English pot bellies.

There is no basis to place both clubs at the same pedestal. They are miles apart in principles, achievements and ambitions. We await the return of runaway son Cesc, I digress grin grin

As an aside, guys, responding to the brainless post by a certain half-brained individual whose stock in trade is cuss and abuse will make him feel like a star. Ignore the diaper-wearing ignoramus.

On Barca I Stand
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by MrTA(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
Not even in their wildest,wettest dreams are Arsenal the best team in London, before we even talk about England.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by folahann(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Barcelona would feel insulted to be compared to a trophyless club.

TP Mazembe is closer to Barcelona than Assanal
Oga now, this is too much. Why u hate Arsenal like this, comparing us with TP Mazembe?
I get we haven't won a trophy for some time now and they African Champions but you can't compare champions of Cyprus (don't even know if they have a league) with any team in EPL or Calcio just because they just won a trophy.
Re: Arsenal + Barcelona, The Best Club England + Spain by dipo2much(m): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2010
^^
You are being far too kind. Dayo is only out to make jest. He doesnt deserve this much attention.

@ Mr_TA
Ok,now you tell me which FC is the best in London?

(1) (Reply)

UFC Fans Zone / What Did U Think About Drogba / Copa América 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.