Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes (65555 Views)

Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is seriously expensive. Sanwoolu is living up to his name. Must we pay higher rates because we are lagosians. Is this the punishment meted to Lagosians because they are sympathetic to the plight of okada and tricycles.
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by LZAA: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin go to your village if you can't bear it.
Shatap

Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by samorobo: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
maxinvile:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

In an effort to minimise the impact of the restriction of Motorcycles and Tricycles on Lagos commuters, Lagos Bus Services Limited will be expanding its operations from Monday 3 Feb, 2020 to the following routes:

We will also be increasing capacity on our existing routes. The Government has also ramped up water transportation services with provision of 14 new Jetties to commence operations on Tuesday.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos

Though I have my reservations for this ban of a thing but then I can help but highlight the benefits that comes with it

More revenue generation from the transport sector which can be transferred into the building of new infastructure

More sanity on the streets of Lagos...
More cleanliness
Less mad road user abusing traffic laws
Lesser accident
Lesser pressure on the road infastructures
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Solidkay(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lifestone:

How has the guys affected in Onitsha coped?

You should redirect the question to those affected,
I stay in the west not east.
Thank you
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by DaddyMorenike: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
The prices are fair enough!!!!
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by tbliss22(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Offpoint:
Today I just realized there comes a day your money will be totally useless....

Brothers and sisters today I trek
I repeat: I trek like I'm mad.
I no fit lie, I trek.

Me when I remember I'll still be going home from where I am.

Bros... the way you said this cracks me up big time grin grin grin grin grin grin "brothers and sisters" I trekked.... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Czartega(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol na first class ticket ni?
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by sweetgala(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
olaboy33:
Please who is the commissioner of transportation in Lagos State.

That guy needs serious flogging

Serious flogging, while I am not overly sensitive about this okada /keke ban as I don't reside in Lagos I've heard the guy speak a few times on TV and he seems to have British tweek in his speech so he is one of those Nigerians plucked from the abroad.

I doubt he has a good grasp of the realities in Lagos. His only focus is the number of motorcycle casualties which is valid but not exclusively the only factor to consider when trying to ban okada.
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by hollowpot15684(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lamasta:
What is now the difference between LAGBRT and commercial bus cos tje prices are the same to me if not more self...

Obalende - Ajah and CMS - Ajah is usually #300, LAGBRT is offering #250.
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Lamasta(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
hollowpot15684:

Obalende - Ajah and CMS - Ajah is usually #300, LAGBRT is offering #250.

Oshodi - Ajah 500 for commercial and LagBus too 500
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by Benprass(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Smithkafors:

Lol, typical Nigerians.... once they are ok, everyone should burn in hell.Tomorrow,he will become an office holder and you expect this one to make policies.... cry
what do you expect from someone that have cow brain
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by yeldey: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes by peterjulius00(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2020
their should be ferry going to badagry side of Lagos too? why is the government not putting badagry on the mad of transport means for the good people of badagry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.