Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect (3776 Views)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by arinze198(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Police operatives from Ilasa Division, Lagos, led by the Divisional Police officer, CSP Philip Gomerep, have arrested the new leader of Eiye Confraternity, Lati Afeez, who confessed that he emerged the leader in Isolo and its environs due to his proven performance as hit man during operations.
The 34-year old Afeez was arrested in his hideout in Ilasamaja area of Lagos after the violent clash in Isolo recently where sevéral people were wounded and properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed before he escaped.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/made-cult-leader-due-performance-hit-man-suspect/

Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Wantedmiller: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2020
He should be sitting in kirikiri prison not there.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by JasonScoolari: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Kylekent59: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Cultism doesn't pay.

Just have in mind that the day you joined is the day you sold out your soul to the devil.
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Darnleypedro22: 7:50am On Feb 03, 2020
And Na good thing?
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Darnleypedro22: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Kylekent59:
Cultism doesn't pay.

Just have in mind that the day you joined is the day you sold out your soul to the devil.
nope not true , it's like any gang in the U.S
Not the devil's contract , he doesn't give a Bleep if you're in a cult or not
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by thorpido(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Hit man. You have wasted many lives.
You do not deserve to live either.
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Evablizin(f): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2020
"Hit" man right? Death will "Hit" you soon. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Mursz: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2020
A+ performance appraisal, Hit man job on point! Wayrey!

E still get mouth talk am, wey that meme baton make them take shut that him stupid mouth up.
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Tobimillar1(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2020
He doesn’t look even look like a typical agbero or lagos cultist
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by jnoz23(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
NO SCARS, NOTIN NOTIN, SEE FINE BOY!
THIS IS HOW FRAT SUPPOSE TO BE SHA!

MENTION ME & BE IGNORED!
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by anonymuz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hit man, okay....kirikiri don hit you like this.
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Comedian2019: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why is he still looking fine?
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by braimeddy: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just look at his innocent appearance
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Bola146(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
embarassed cry See mumu talk, omo ale undecided
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
34 year old cultists hitman.

Imagine.

Maybe he's even older than that probably in his 40s.

See your life.
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by kellight(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wow.... What an achievement

Hediot angry angry
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by mytime24(f): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
C achievement angry

Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Looking at his face left me imagining the tears and sorrows this seemingly innocent looking man has unleashed on families.

1 Like

Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by chigoziri2403(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
This guy looks too decent to be a local cultists
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Evablizin:
"Hit" man right? Death will "Hit" you soon. Nonsense.

If he works for a politician then I can assure that freedom will be his... cheesy cheesy

That's the Nigerian system.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Farki: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tobimillar1:
He doesn’t look even look like a typical agbero or lagos cultist

Cultist doesn't show for face. grin I've seen many people you won't believe are cultists fine boys, children of well to do people, that's why you should be careful who you associate with and who you offend.
Re: I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect by Evablizin(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
OrestesDante:

If he works for a politician then I can assure that freedom will be his... cheesy cheesy

That's the Nigerian system.
Nah, Nigeria is a messed up country..

(1) (Reply)

I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al / Pastor Caught In Sex Act With Wife Of A Military Man.....see Photos / One Brain Opened With Bullet PHOTOS Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.