Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning (67216 Views)

Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Babara1994(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
ylaa:
Sorry I don't twerk.

That means you shake it fast. That's sexier than twerking. Would love to see you shake it.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by wiseGD: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You're nothing but an illiterate.
Obviously an 'illiterate' would not be able to write if YOU were the least bit educated, you would know that.
Secondly, you seem to fall into the class of people who cannot air their view without relying on insults.. that makes you a crude, uneducated, foulmouthed, untrained and ill-mannered female.

If you have nothing useful to say in a polite manner, you could try keeping quiet and refrain from exposing your terrible character.
Have a good day.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Trojan8(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Babara1994:

That means you shake it fast. That's sexier than twerking. Would love to see you shake it.

Are you suffering from identity disorder? angry
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Fratello(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Through out last week I have been trekking..

Monday, I trekked from home to Bus-Stop
Tuesday, I trekked from Guinness ikeja to Ikeja Local Government and Lasuth.
Wednesday, I trekked to office.
Thursday, I continued.
Friday come worse. I trekked from Alausa Secretariat to Ojodu Berger, crossed bridge, trekked to Oremeta to find bus cry cry

While trekking I have been resuming late to Office. This is absolute wickedness.

Now, did you know the Lagos state government planning to bring in mini buses?
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by etzmiezbee(f): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sure... 08163977508
Babara1994:

Can I contact you via what's app

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by yazga: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2020
DAVE5:

Pure wickedness I tell you

Okada don scratch me better scratch like twice, but I would not have thought banning okada would be a solution to the scratch, rather sensitizing the riders on how to protect their lives and their passengers while driving
abi?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by baysol: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
sisisioge:

Whew! Its traditional for your kind not to see beyond your nose. Person dey bear name wey get sisi inside, little minded oridota like you still dey think say I be guy man wey dey carry ashewo....biko let me let you rest for the day. Youve had so much brain tasking activities already. Cheers grin grin
Who the hell is this thing. You cannot even articulate what the hell you're ranting. Gerarahere.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by lavylilly: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2020
grin
baysol:

Who the hell is this thing. You cannot even articulate what the hell you're ranting. Gerarahere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Chazblagos(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.