Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Let Us Vote For Justwise - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Let Us Vote For Justwise (964 Views)

Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . / Download Emcee Africa Rap Battles Here. Vote For Maximus As Naija Wild Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Vote For Justwise by sirsopia(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2010
my fellow good people of nairaland even the bland will see that justwise has become a problem to many scanner on this forum.so let us all stand up and give him the chairman of the nairaland anti scanner commission (nasc).so that it will be easy for all of us to trap all the scanners on this forum.i want everybody to cast his/her vote here.thanks
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2010
sirsopia:

my fellow good people of nairaland even the bland will see that justwise has become a problem to many scanner on this forum.so let us all stand up and give him the chairman of the nairaland anti scanner commission (nasc).so that it will be easy for all of us to trap all the scanners on this forum.i want everybody to cast his/her vote here.thanks

Thanks but no need for this. I don't do this for pple to like me or appreciate it, i do it cos of what i believe in.
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by sirsopia(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
@justwise you can't run away from the post people of nairaland have given to you already
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by hannie: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2010
whats the meaning of this rubbish ? undecided

u foolishly open a thread to beg people to vote for ur candidate as if it would put bread on the table of the average nigerian ? to boot u dont even know there is a difference between scammers and scanners LOLLLLLLLLLLL grin

crass stupidity!
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by xreal: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2010
scan?
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by btluv: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2010
hannie:

whats the meaning of this rubbish ?  undecided

u foolishly open a thread to beg people to vote for your candidate as if it would put bread on the table of the average nigerian ? to boot u dont even know there is a difference between scammers and scanners LOLLLLLLLLLLL  grin

crass stupidity!
Mr English are u that perfect,  learn the use of apostrophe, u need it in your WAEC exam (that's if u the one sitting for it)
the boot in this context is wrong, (take note) scan the dictionary if in doubt
Most u always find fault in people's English, especially when they are fighting for a good course,
Change before it's too late,
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by Yorubah(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Justwise, you like it or not you are already a chairman grin grin U such an inspiration telling i can do it alone. I get visa myself whenever i wanna travel with the help of good people like you on Nairaland, Jah bless u and family
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by hannie: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2010
btluv:

Mr English are u that perfect, learn the use of apostrophe, u need it in your WAEC exam (that's if u the one sitting for it)
the boot in this context is wrong, (take note) scan the dictionary if in doubt
Most u always find fault in people's English, especially when they are fighting for a good course,
Change before it's too late,

Who be dis asswipe again?

u are a big doofus! go bring ur English teacher make I teach am english and even NL yingris . . .mumucious fellow!
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by sirsopia(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2010
@Hannie if u like go and kill yourself,all i know is that justwise is the KING here in nairaland.mind you nairaland is not meant for tout like you who has know respect for people you don't know their worth.can you swear that your parent did not pay 4 admission runs before you gain admission into university.my advice 4 u is to be civil, nairaland is 4 big boys not people that has nothing to offer.
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by btluv: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
hannie:

Who be dis asswipe again?

u are a big doofus! go bring your English teacher make I teach am english and even NL yingris . . .mumucious fellow!

There is no point replying you because we are not in the same class at all (take note),
I have lectured professionals, regional managers of big company's e.t.c both home and abroad and still Lecturing.
And do you know what, am still below 25 years of age (do young but an achiever this is not bragging, it's a fact , )
can you see why,
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by JUNIT1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
The end of the year competition is here.

We looking for the top Mc on nairaland.

Competition Rulues

This is a knockout competition, we start with 10 mcs, each round,2 mcs are eliminated, till we get to the final which will consist of 2 mcs, the winner is then decided.

Rapping must be original and posted on this thread,

Entry bars will be 6, but competion bars will be 10.

To enter, drop your 6 bars, and let us rate them, you might just be selected to be a part of the competition

Hosted by J UNIT WITH THE MODERATOR A CO JUDGE.

ENTER NOW!!!!!!!
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by hannie: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
btluv:

There is no point replying you because we are not in the same class at all (take note),
I have lectured professionals, regional managers of big company's e.t.c both home and abroad and still Lecturing.
And do you know what, am still below 25 years of age (do young but an achiever this is not bragging, it's a fact , )
can you see why,

ode oshi! tongue

ur english sucks so badly, am sure u never saw the 4 walls of a post-secondary institution tongue grin
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by FatFish: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2010
Joe Bloggs is the name of my father, Jo Bloggs is the name of my mother. Joe Bloggs is also my brother's name and my sister is called Jo Bloggs. Guess what my name is..
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by hannie: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
someone sure needs see his shrink grin
Re: Let Us Vote For Justwise by FatFish: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
^who do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

**™The King Of Poets Tourney- Iceskidd Vs. Peindanzo™** / Does Any Decent Emcee Wnt 2 Duel / Who Is D Fada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.