Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? (5278 Views)

Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't see myself dating someone who is not up to 25 of age and also at most 40. Age is number but I believe in decency.

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
I don't see myself dating someone who is not up to 25 of age and also at most 40. Age is number but I believe in decency.

Okoya, Danjuma and nwoko have changed the the rules

9 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kallmerb:

Well even if am a billionaire,I will still go by the rule. I believe in my woman being classy.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by TUANKU(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wait let me ask Sani Terima and Ned Nwoko.
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by blackboy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mine is well over 10 years and we are fine

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
You can't just give the specific age like that. It's got to be relative to your own age. Personally, I like them between 6 to 12 years older. Perfectly 10 years older.

9 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You can't just give the specific age like that. It's got to be relative to your own age. Personally, I like them between 6 to 12 years older. Perfectly 10 years older.

Anytime i see you repeat this thing, i roll my eyes and smile.

Is 10 years not too much aunty?

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
truthsayer009:

Anytime i see you repeat this thing, i roll my eyes and smile.

Is 10 years not too much aunty?

Lol. Have I said it before? But I like them a decade older. I like being pampered and doing my baby girl things. cheesy

Under 6 years, I don't know if I'll take the person seriously enough. Never tried it... never want to.

6 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by rain21(f): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
not more than 7years Biko

someone within my age bracket will be more relatable and fun-filled so we can cruise together

need no old granny army man ordering me around

5 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
I love them older. kiss

A decade older and above. I love to display my youthful exuberance many times. So, let me be with my older bobos in peace. Tankiu!
kiss

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
rain21:
not more than 7years Biko

someone within my age bracket will be more relatable and fun-filled so we can cruise together

need no old granny army man ordering me around

Lol.

You may be wrong, though. grin
I think an older one will treat you well than these younger bobos, but well, what do I know
?

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Be it older, or younger I don't care, as long as he's got the qualities I am in for it. If he's younger he should not be more than 3yrs younger than me, if he is older, he should not be more than 3-4yrs older. I like my age group, just used to them.

8 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by rain21(f): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.

You may be wrong, though. grin
I think an older one will treat you well than these younger bobos, but well, what do I know
?

well, different strokes...........,

asides money to throw around,I don't fancy them for a relationship

prefer young romantic and energetic

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
10 years older is perfect for me.

9 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Lamanii22(f): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Kallmerb:

Yo right...
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2020
blackboy:
Mine is well over 10 years and we are fine
I can relate the older the better. Just that some will always want to be in control

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Jaubdu:
Folks I am referring to mutual relationship here not some fuxxckboy or sugar daddy things please
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Anything between 5 and 15 years is okay. But 10 is the magic number.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by missimelda01(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2020
You are speaking my mind sis.

A decade older is just perfect but then maturity isn't really about the age so I can also go below that.
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Have I said it before? But I like them a decade older. I like being pampered and doing my baby girl things. cheesy

Under 6 years, I don't know if I'll take the person seriously enough. Never tried it... never want to.

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
You are speaking my mind sis.

A decade older is just perfect but then maturity isn't really about the age so I can also go below that.

I agree. smiley
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Uno, i would have concluded your reasons were based on money but reading your stuffs, I surely know it's not. My issue is, why marry someone that older when your reasonings are far apart.

You are thinking of Teni & he's thinking of 80's Jedoci & the 112 group, not even Backstreet boys grin

Playing Osadebe while you're making love LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by SegZ24(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
truthsayer009:

Uno, i would have concluded your reasons were based on money but reading your stuffs, I surely know it's not. My issue is, why marry someone that older when your reasonings are far apart.

You are thinking of Teni & he's thinking of Jedoci & the 80's 112 group, not even Backstreet boys grin

cheesy
truthsayer009:

You are thinking of Teni & he's thinking of Jedoci & the 80's 112 group, not even Backstreet boys grin

����

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Loooooooogstory: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
For a man, if you like matured women, she should just be 3 years older than you at most....
It's hard to love a woman who is more than 3 years older than you....

For a man, the younger the better
Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
truthsayer009:

10 years is not so much time apart. cheesy The two persons I've dated in the past were within that age range and it was just perfect!

You know what they say about girls maturing quicker than guys, yeah? It's largely true. I consider guys within my age range really unfocused and undecided about what they want to do with their lives. Most of them just generally lack the kind of maturity I appreciate.

And, sorry for you, lol. The financial stability is part of it, too. Guys 10 years older than I am make better financial decisions, they are more financially stable... they are not about the mundane groovy life and frivolities. I can't date a guy that'll be asking me for money every now and again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
9 or 10 years is perfect for me.

Dating my agemates or someone closer looks so boring and uninteresting. Two immature people, perfect recipe for disaster lipsrsealed

Guys my age still look like babies in my eyes, they reason and also act like one. Not focused at all. They are just like scalar quantity, no direction.

8 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
I love them older. kiss

A decade older and above. I love to display my youthful exuberance many times. So, let me be with my older bobos in peace. Tankiu!
kiss
As if you know, the older the better.

Young boys are headache

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by 24kmagic: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
I like them young, at least 7+ years younger than me.
But young girls can so frustrate person ehn.

But on their day, they are sweet and fun to be with.

I cannot come and go and start dating one aunty that will use all her past relationships experience on me.

Girls my age are for guys in their 40s

5 Likes

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by 24kmagic: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:

As if you know, the older the better.

Young boys are headache

Lol
Young girls are the bigger headaches

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
1. Have money.
2. Have sense.
3. Be an ADULT, not 18 kinda adult.
4. Don't be more than 15yrs older.

We are good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
pocohantas:

4. Don't be more than 15yrs older.

Madame Poco, so your starting point is 10 years too like the others i guess? Since you mentioned 15 & above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? / Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy / Attraction Of Babies----does It Happen To You?does It Mean A Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.