Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy (5279 Views)

He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy by becky4real(f): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Help me with a tip of how to induce labor naturaly if all things being ok medicaly, i have gone past my EDD wif almost 2 wks am very strong no any signs of contraction no mater d amount of exercise. And CS should b d last optio 4 me, thats why am asking mothers in d house to help, thanks
Re: Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
becky4real:

Help me with a tip of how to induce labor naturaly if all things being ok medicaly, i have gone past my EDD wif almost 2 wks am very strong no any signs of contraction no mater d amount of exercise. And CS should b d last optio 4 me, thats why am asking mothers in d house to help, thanks
cutie-pie is not ready to come out yet.
I had my boys a week plus earlier than my EDD,twas getting tiresome carrying 2 boys ard.
I dont have any scientific evidence to this but i think making l0ve often which shld include correct n1pple sucking,stimulation and having o.rgasm wud help.(PE)
Please consult your Gyn/Obs as i dont know your historywink
Re: Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy by staglo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
Take her to the doctor and see how if she has dilated yet. Ask for the cms, like 7cms or more she might start by drink a bottle of castor oil to induce labour.
A note of caution, only do this when you have seen the doctor. Castor oil will make your wife go to the toilet  and can make her purge, frequent bowel movement.
I am not a medical doctor, I had an induced labour for my first child with castor oil and I was in the hospital on the day I had no signs of Labour but was already 6cms dilated without  even me knowing it. I went for an antenatal checkup   and was asked to pack my bags and come into the hospital for delivery. Was given castor oil and after few hours was contracting steadily.
Ask your doctor or just wait for it to occur naturally
Re: Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy by staglo(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
Take her to the doctor and see how if she has dilated yet. Ask for the cms, like 7cms or more she might start by drink a bottle of castor oil to induce labour.
A note of caution, only do this when you have seen the doctor. Castor oil will make your wife go to the toilet  and can make her purge, frequent bowel movement.
I am not a medical doctor, I had an induced labour for my first child with castor oil and I was in the hospital on the day I had no signs of Labour but was already 6cms dilated without  even me knowing it. I went for an antenatal checkup   and was asked to pack my bags and come into the hospital for delivery. Was given castor oil and after few hours was contracting steadily.
Ask your doctor or just wait for it to occur naturally

Here is a quick read up of castor oil and how it helps
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/castor-oil-and-pregnancy.html

(1) (Reply)

Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? / Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.