Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request (2978 Views)

A Picture Of Carlos Tevez's Payslip / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Carlos Tevez Refuse To Play As Substitute Against Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by bxg(m): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2010
Carlos Tevez hands in written transfer request at Manchester City

• Argentinian reportedly unhappy at being so far from daughters
• News emerges hours after City move level with leaders

Carlos Tevez and Roberto Mancini Carlos Tevez is said to have been unhappy with the negative tactics of Manchester City's manager, Roberto Mancini. Photograph: Andrew Boyers/Action Images

Carlos Tevez has handed in a written transfer request to Manchester City amid growing turmoil in his private life and a less than amicable relationship with Roberto Mancini. Player and manager clashed in public last week when Tevez was taken off in the final minutes against Bolton.

It is not known exactly what Tevez's plans are; he desperately misses his two daughters who are back home in Argentina, and returning to South America is one option, as is retirement, even though in an interview with City's club magazine published earlier this week, Tevez insisted he had no such intentions.

There is also the deteriorating relationship with Mancini. The Italian may have made Tevez his captain at the start of the season but there is no particular bond between the pair.

A short break in Argentina did little to silence rumours about the pair not seeing eye to eye . They exchanged angry words on the touchline at Bolton, with Tevez clearly annoyed at Mancini's decision to replace him with James Milner despite the fact he had scored the only goal. Subsequently, Tevez did not attend the players' Christmas party.

If Tevez does leave, it will blow a considerable hole in City's Premier League title challenge.

Although the striker missed yesterday's 3-1 win at West Ham – which left City joint top of the Premier League – because of suspension, he has been a hugely influential figure since his controversial move from Manchester United 18 months ago.

His winner against Bolton was his 39th goal in 60 appearances for the club, emphasising just how much they rely on his output.

As doubts remain over the maturity of the 20-year-old Mario Balotelli in the wake of the Italian's petulant reaction to being substituted for his own good at Upton Park, and Emmanuel Adebayor seemingly destined to leave in January after failing to make the bench yesterday, losing Tevez would be destabilising.

It would also be unpopular among the City faithful, who have taken the 26-year-old to their hearts and would be distraught if Tevez were merely moving on to another club.

It is uncertain whether that will be the case, although there are only a select few in Europe, including Chelsea, Read Madrid, Barcelona and Inter, who could afford the player if City were to demand the full market rate of at least £30m.

Tevez's controversial third-party ownership status – that caused West Ham so many problems when he arrived in England in 2005 – has now been scrapped, meaning City will not be prepared to accept a cut-price deal.

They had hoped an offer of £250,000 a week would have soothed him, but it seems he is determined to leave.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/11/carlos-tevez-transfer-request-manchester-city
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by manmustwac(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2010
Am praying that he dose leave. So that spurs will beat city to fourth place.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by switch47(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2010
manmustwac:

Am praying that he dose leave. So that spurs will beat city to fourth place.
and CHELSEA BEATEN TO FIFTH PLACE
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dipo2much(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2010
tevez jazz don finish. Him Jazzman don tell am make him waka.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dominique(f): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2010
They should just let him go, his performance will start to slip if they don't grant him his request.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by aieromon(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2010
Is this the type of person we would have loved to remain at United?NOOOO
Citeh berra find a replacement soon or their fine start will be for nothing.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
Na wa o, all these millionaires sef.
Homesick? Give me a 10th of his pay weekly and i will go and work in Afghanistan.  cheesy

Meanwhile, this is from a City fan.

I love Tevez,love having him playing for us,he's a­ very decent man too,at the end of last season he bought­ all the backroom staff,cleaners,catering and box office­ a plasma television,he's lovely,if he's missing­ his little girls and wife then he must leave.
Don't­ worry Carlos,we wont threaten to kill you or march on­ your house,we're not arrogant enough to think you­ have no right to leave us,Good Luck Lad!

Big boy!  wink
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by blank(f): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
This is such stale news as Manchester City av already declined d request as dey don't deal with mid-campaign transfer requests as per club policy. Source, SuperSports as at Saturday evening.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by adexchamp(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
Well i think he should leave if he's fucking tired of english football and lifestyle, is it really true he pockets £300,000 weekly
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by JUO(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
the guy is good for those trash
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by darequam(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
If he leaves, i'll miss the main driving force in the league, He's pressently the most dangerous forward in england,
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by kcjazz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
I think he and his owner are running a soccer ponzi scheme
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
He is tired of the sh1thole called EPL
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by HNIC(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

He is tired of the sh1thole called EPL
and he's moving to Dortmund. . . abi?
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
We dont know, Maybe.

Imagine despite all the noise the EPL makes, Tevez was still the only one who could score 2 World cup goals while a 20yr old Muller was banging in 5 at the Mundial.

He would definitely like to go play in a league with quality not id10ts like Mor0n Chamakh, wankott and WenGAY
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by Wordsmith(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yes, a league with HOeness at the helm affairs and Butt sLahm tagging along for butt-crack sessions and Gomez urging him as well as other teamates to "come out of the closet". What a league to play in.

And dayoK, how's the mating with the he-goats at the nunnery going?
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by aieromon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
DK don come with him trash talk again.I thought you'll be meditating on how to clear your 17-point deficit.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
Why should a team who won the double last season be worried.

We have won our trophies let others win too. At least some clubs are there half a decade trophyless.

Tell us the last time an EPL player was highest goal scorer or best player at the World cup.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

We have won our trophies let others win too. At least some clubs are there half a decade trophyless.

Tell us the last time an EPL player was highest goal scorer or best player at the World cup.

Guy,do you have beef with the EPL or with A$$holnals?Go easy on them,please grin
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by chic2pimp(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . . *scratches his head*. . . . . rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I don get am now, 1986 Gary Lineker(top scorer).
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
That means half of the EPL fans were not born since an EPL player won Highest goal scorer at a world cup.

DId you know that Lineker immediately left after that because he was too good for EPL.

This is something Bundesliga players win for fun.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by Limaoscar: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
Tevez always flipping from trouble to trouble. Looks like some guy who always want it his way and wants it his way any how.
What you can't take away from Him though is His work rate and the goals He squeezes in for Citeh when they need the points most. He will surely shine in the south american league but weather He will earn half of what He earns in England and get all the press attention is somewhat in doubt.

BTW that is less one winker after Ronaldo in the EPL if He leaves, grin
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by tunyus(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
tevez is a fool and too controversial.hw can a captain of the team be behaving in such a manner at this crucial stage of the season,he is just trying to kill the moral of other boys.he cant do dat with team like Madrid,barca,MIlan etc.he is trying to breach the contract,hw can u tell us u are missing ur daughters bak home.u should know that b4 signing the contract paper in d 1st place.the truth is tevez had agreement wit some other bigger clubs.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2010
I read an article somewhere that stated he was planning on moving to real madrid.

Not too sure about it though.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Mamageee grin grin grin

I nominated you for the best Posted on this section.

A hug for me?
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by manmustwac(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2010
And i nominated mamagee for miss nairaland.

A hug and a kiss for me to?
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by Meldrick(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2010
Sincerely, I think he is beggining to get arrogant and feeling indispensable. He gets angry when sbstituted. That's what you get when you put all your hopes in a person. The head begins to swell.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by nnalue: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
mama-gee:

I read an article somewhere that stated he was planning on moving to real madrid.

Not too sure about it though.

grin grin grin grin grin barca will toMb them this time around lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by pkasso(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
No surprise,Carlos Tevez is the 2nd most subbed striker in the EPL[can you imagine?] shocked not to forget his feud with Mancini.the guy is tired of Manchester.
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by tevez32: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tevez trained today with Manchester City.

City have said if he doesn't train or play they will sue his agent for £50million

His market value must be at least £35million which would be enought to buy Edin Dzeko.

If he does leave Man City- I will have to change my nairaland login name,

Suggestions please grin
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by eldee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
Na wa ooh . . . Tevez almost slapped Mancini for taking him off, so did Balotelli and Adebayor.
What next?? Darren Gibson go vex say im wan play too??

Darren Gibson gets more bench time than Ferguson. grin grin
Re: Carlos Tevez Hands In Written Transfer Request by tevez32: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
if it were me I would sit on a bench for N300,000 a week.

He moans at £!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Wigan (3 - 0) On 17th November 2012 / Newcastle United (1)Vs Arsenal (3) On Saturday 21st March. / QPR Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 21st March 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.