Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (6392 Views)

Bisi Alimi And Husband Expose Their Pubic Hair In Shirtless Bathroom Selfie / Rihanna’s Booty Pic Is Inspiring Fans To Stop Shaving And Embrace Stretch Marks / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by chival(f): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Good tips, thanks. The blog isn't half bad either. Keep it up.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Op lemme tell you something you don't know about blogging. You see, I understand how obsessed you're in getting traffic, and I also understand how obsessed you're in getting something from it. But you see doing these things won't make you survive in blogging. I hope you know who Ubunja is in this forum. This guy never at first had a blog. His articles are profoundly insightful, and they're very lengthy. It was we, Nairalanders, that 'encouraged' him to have a blog. I mean, you need to see the overflow of his passion on his articles. Human beings aren't stupid op. If you need much expect to give much. smiley

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2020
chival:
Good tips, thanks. The blog isn't half bad either. Keep it up.
, thanks dear
Re: . by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
, and if you have visited my website, you will see that google Adsense has approved it. That should show you that I have been blogging for months now. I have more than 30 posts on my website. I never posted on nairaland because I wasn't bothered about getting traffic here. My target was search engine and I got it. Some people were telling my to to post in this forum. Don't talk and conclude on what you don't know..... Even my channel have been there for more than 6 months, and I never posted here. And I have gotten subscribers. Posting here seems fun.
Ok .... I think you misunderstood me, but no problem. Happy blogging life smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by mytime24(f): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Post all here

Na open na virus
Re: . by mcjohny(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Ok .... I think you misunderstood me, but no problem. Happy blogging life smiley

If he posts everything why will u visit the blog? Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by galadima77(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Op lemme tell you something you don't know about blogging. You see, I understand how obsessed you're in getting traffic, and I also understand how obsessed you're in getting something from it. But you see doing these things won't make you survive in blogging. I hope you know who Ubunja is in this forum. This guy never at first had a blog. His articles are profoundly insightful, and they're very lengthy. It was we, Nairalanders, that 'encouraged' him to have a blog. I mean, you need to see the overflow of his passion on his articles. Human beings aren't stupid op. If you need much expect to give much. smiley

If only they'd listen

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2020
mcjohny:

If he posts everything why will u visit the blog? Lol
To learn and explore more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by manlawal(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
, and if you have visited my website, you will see that google Adsense has approved it. That should show you that I have been blogging for months now. I have more than 30 posts on my website. I never posted on nairaland because I wasn't bothered about getting traffic here. My target was search engine and I got it. Some people were telling me to post in this forum. Don't talk and conclude on what you don't know..... Even my channel have been there for more than 6 months, and I never posted here. And I have gotten subscribers. Posting here seems fun.
Somebody told you to post on nairaland, a blogger that is not aware of nairaland is that one a blogger, Google AdSense approval is not an achievement, the money you make from blogging is the main deal.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2020
manlawal:

Somebody told you to post on nairaland, a blogger that is not aware of nairaland is that one a blogger, Google AdSense approval is not an achievement, the money you make from blogging is the main deal.
, some people are just funny. Did I tell you that it is an achievement? I mentioned google Adsense to let him know that I have been blogging for some months. Google Adsense won't approve new website. That is my point. Read well before typing... Bye
Re: . by treasuredkids(f): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: . by McTobe(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Oga why not take the advice, the point is that you can still summarize that post here and it’s quality will make people to rush to your blog. Maybe not everyone but you will be sure that the few that may go will keep visiting your blog. Take the message forget how it is passed. Happy Blogging
Julietlillian:
, some people are just funny. Did I tell you that it is an achievement? I mentioned google Adsense to let him know that I have been blogging for some months. Google Adsense won't approve new website. That is my point. Read well before typing... Bye

2 Likes

Re: . by Amstupid(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
, sorry dear, It was someone that told me to be putting my blog in here. I never know about nairaland. I have been blogging since last year and google is ranking my content already. So, I am new here. I have gained thousands of subscribers on my YouTube channel. And they are visiting my blog. One of my blog is the first on search engine. Don't talk what you don't know. It was people that were pursuading me to put my blog here. I never heard about this forum before. So, I have gained traffic from my YouTube channel and Google Search.
which yeye blog ,,,, I will rather visit xvideos.com Dan DAT thrash page u call blog angry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2020
McTobe:
Oga why not take the advice, the point is that you can still summarize that post here and it’s quality will make people to rush to your blog. Maybe not everyone but you will be sure that the few that may go will keep visiting your blog. Take the message forget how it is passed. Happy Blogging
I will continue to post here, if you like read or don't. It doesn't decrease my traffic. Haters �... Why so bitter
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Amstupid:
which yeye blog ,,,, I will rather visit xvideos.com Dan DAT thrash page u call blog angry
, run and visit ooh. Haters everywhere. Why so bitter. It doesn't decrease my payment or my traffic... Learn to appreciate good things, so that good things will come your way. I don't even think you have eaten for today... Hater, stop being so bitter... You don't count in my blog. So get lost
Re: . by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2020
He told you the truth you sounds obstinate. Successful bloggers on nairaland will summarize their article in a concise way while leaving the extra-details on website. Keep blogging ehm

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
He told you the truth you sounds obstinate. Successful bloggers on nairaland will summarize their article in a concise way while leaving the extra-details on website. Keep blogging ehm
. He should tell me in a way I should understand and not sounding rude.
Re: . by ABCthings: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
. He should tell me in a way I should understand and not sounding rude.
Okay, when posting next time try and post the complete article. Then under the comment you can give links to other articles on your blog. And stop being rude to customers, you seriously need some marketing training.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
Getting rid of unwanted hair is a bit difficult. Unwanted hair could be armpit hair, pubic hair or even facial hair.

Shaving with razor is mostly common these days. But do you know that razor creates bumps, burns and rashes on the skin?

This has made us to seek for easier and natural ways of removing hair Naturally at home.

These natural remedies for hair removal at home dont cause bumps or even dark patches. They help to lighten dark patches caused by razor blades instead while removing the hair naturally.

These natural remedies for hair removal at home are effective.

Here are 5 Best Natural Remedies For Hair Removal At Home

1. Turmeric

Turmeric works effectively to remove unwanted hair naturally and faster. This was discovered in India and that is the most common hair removal method in India. Turmeric works best to pull hair from the root when mixed with

Read More
https://juliannena.com/2020/01/12/unwanted-hair-removal-at-home/
If Turmeric is the Indian man's favorite shaving tool, that then, explains their two color face. Fair and dark complexion
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
ABCthings:
Okay, when posting next time try and post the complete article. Then under the comment you can give links to other articles on your blog. And stop being rude to customers, you seriously need some marketing training.
, okay thanks
Re: . by manlawal(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
I will continue to post here, if you like read or don't. It doesn't decrease my traffic. Haters �... Why so bitter
Nobody is interested in that shit you called blog , see the section you even posted it , what is relevant of celebrities to hair removal?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
manlawal:

Nobody is interested in that shit you called blog , see the section you even posted it , what is relevant of celebrities to hair removal?
, you call it shit? People are more interested than your entire life... So go and hug transformer. See your name self... So bitter soul, that is what is eating you up... I have no time for people like you. So go and write your own let people appreciate you. I have made it through it already. So go and find your own work and earn a living from it or else continue being bitter. I will continue to post until you die on top of my shit blog... Go and succeed like others. Evil heart
Re: . by overdrive(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
, you call it shit? People are more interested than your entire life... So go and hug transformer. See your name self... So bitter soul, that is what is eating you up... I have no time for people like you. So go and write your own let people appreciate you. I have made it through it already. So go and find your own work and earn a living from it or else continue being bitter. I will continue to post until you die on top of my shit blog... Go and succeed like others. Evil heart

Learn to ignore.it removes nothing from you.

1 Like

Re: . by Remijuice: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hi,, some of us are using freebasics so can't access your site with it..

Please, someone should go over to that site and bring the complete details here..

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: . by manlawal(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
We know you are trying to get a living from blogging but don't think everyone else here is a broke ass prostitute like you , come to think of it , there are bloggers before you here on nairaland, claiming you have thousands of followers on YouTube then what are you looking for on nairaland ? Hungry blogger .
Any thread you create on nairaland that has any reply is about people bashing you or making jest of you.

1 Like

Re: . by McTobe(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
You see your negative attitude, yet you want to be a Society influencer as a blogger. It’s Character first.
Julietlillian:

1 Like

Re: . by lebron7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sparro:

If Turmeric is the Indian man's favorite shaving tool, that then, explains their two color face. Fair and dark complexion
grin grin
Hope you know that's a racist joke

1 Like

Re: . by Rebelutionary: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Julietlillian:
You don't seem to glean some sense from what the few sane minds in here have told you. Imagine if you took the sense from what @FarFromAverage said and you ignored the "nonsense", you won't be here fighting shadows!

You have one or two things to learn in this trade and the very first is picking your fights!

Read through the thread, you just lost the plot cos I clicked to read and might have gone to your blog but I ended up reading through the unfortunate back and forth with you adding more fuel to fire.

It won't take nothing from you simply just acknowledged what you were advised.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Gets Justin Bieber's Name Tattooed On Her Wrist / PHOTOS: Justin Beiber Hangs Out With Obama's Daughters / Two Young Boys Caught Having Sex Behind My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.