Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 (25679 Views)

Former Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe Dies Aged 95 / BREAKING NEWS: Zimbabwe Ex-president Robert Mugabe Dies Aged 95 / Dawda Jawara Is Dead! The Gambia's Founding President Dies Aged 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by superfitsez(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
this man is beautiful
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/kenya-president-daniel-arap-moi-died-age-95-200204041905953.html
The last pics, the guy looks like PA James. Anyway say me well to Kobe in Heaven and tell the host of heaven Nigeria is in mess
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by osuofia2(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
KENYAS LOOKS LIKE YORUBAS
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Kobicove(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
RIP.. But wait ooo, so this man ruled for a whole 24 years? So he actually started ruling 10 years before i was even born and was there up till when I was 14.. shocked.. Biko how long is a Presidential tenure in Kenya? shocked

Ruling a country for such a long period is an Africa problem

Trust me, you would do the same if you got the chance to be president cos Africans love power so much! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by tofolo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
May his soul rest in peace
We were born to die
And death is only the beginning

Damnnnnn

So you trying to say am like air

You boyfriend must be a real niggarrr

Wait a minute. Damnnn
Just checked your profile and you a slim beautiful girl

Damnn. I love slim women. I go crazy for them

But i can't request for your contact(phone number) because your boyfriend is a real niggarrr
And you know Real niggarrrz don't fuckkk with real niggarrrz
Her name is Zuwaira wink
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by gulfer: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
RIP.. But wait ooo, so this man ruled for a whole 24 years? So he actually started ruling 10 years before i was even born and was there up till when I was 14.. shocked.. Biko how long is a Presidential tenure in Kenya? shocked
Ok, now we know yuouy were born in 1988...and you are now 32-33years old angry angry angry angry
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by wrose(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
I officially pronounce my hatred for African leaders. They are all the same, when u think u ve heard it all, another one would pop up. How can one person rule a whole country for 24 years

1 Like

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Mistaicey2288: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Ruling a country for such a long period is an Africa problem

Trust me, you would do the same if you got the chance to be president cos Africans love power so much! undecided

Damn! That's really serious mehn.. Same way Mugabe was there for so long too.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Mistaicey2288: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
gulfer:
Ok, now we know yuouy were born in 1988...and you are now 32-33years old angry angry angry angry

Haha! Oga Mathematician. WehdoneSir grin tongue
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Kingrexyl(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
XullySwt:
Niggarrr
You are everywr undecided
Niggress you are also everywhere to know he's everywhere.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by ruffDiamond: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
kick the fool straight to VALHALLA..

African leaders too get wahala

the real niggar

was jomo Kenyatta

check his bit heson RELIGION , missionary palava...
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

We now know you are 34.

Oya swerve go one side.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Exmilitant(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Beyuponpin:
I honestly don't know who he is. Can someone enlighten?
He Was Deputy To The First President Of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta. He Took Over When Jomo Died In Office In 1978... He Clung To Power Till 2002 When He Handed Power To The Current President, Uhuru Kenyatta Who Is A Son Of Jomo Kenyatta.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Exmilitant(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
ruffDiamond:
kick the fool straight to VALHALLA..

African leaders too get wahala

the real niggar

was jomo Kenyatta

check his bit heson RELIGION , missionary palava...
Nah, He Won't Be Admitted To Vahalla... Vahalla Is Reserved For Sailors!!
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Thonee(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
R.I.P though ur name sounds like Daniel Arap money.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by wink2015(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by grandstar(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yankiss:
Rest in peace, Daniel Arap Moi. For decades he bestrode Kenyan politics like a colossus. Nothing lasts for ever, truly. We will all be like that one day with only our good works to speak for us.

He was the only one allowed to use the title of president in the country

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by emeijeh(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Exmilitant:
He Was Deputy To The First President Of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta. He Took Over When Jomo Died In Office In 1978... He Clung To Power Till 2002 When He Handed Power To The Current President, Uhuru Kenyatta Who Is A Son Of Jomo Kenyatta.
Moi didn't hand over to the present president.
Cross check your current affairs man.
Kibaki was president too.

cc: Beyuponpin
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by kikuyu2: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Exmilitant:
He Was Deputy To The First President Of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta. He Took Over When Jomo Died In Office In 1978... He Clung To Power Till[b] 2002 When He Handed Power To The Current President, Uhuru Kenyatta [/b]Who Is A Son Of Jomo Kenyatta.

Really,nigga!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
That's the trait typical of an African leader, they will want to oppress the opposition and wanting to stay in power for longer years.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by larryking540: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

And u kw the funny thing ,their people still run out of their country to search for a better life ,,
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by larryking540: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
mechanics:
That's the trait typical of an African leader, they will want to oppress the opposition and wanting to stay in power for longer years.

Staying in power for long and with great changes is a no problem for me ,,,
I only have problem when u stay in power for long and your country deteriorating daily and hourly ,,,

1 Like

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

Staying in power for long and with great changes is a no problem for me ,,,
I only have problem when u stay in power for long and your country deteriorating daily and hourly ,,,

Sure.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by larryking540: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
mechanics:
Sure.

That is why till date the most widely respected president is madela ,,,,till date I doubt if such a person still exist (most of them fight for the people and after wards refuse to leave power even when tins don't go their way )

See Uganda ,,,na briefcase person go load money put just to buy bread ,,,
Because of their yeye leader way don die few months back after leaving his office forcefully

If na olden days they for call madela second Jesus Christ in black skin ,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

That is why till date the most widely respected president is madela ,,,,till date I doubt if such a person still exist (most of them fight for the people and after wards refuse to leave power even when tins don't go their way )

See Uganda ,,,na briefcase person go load money put just to buy bread ,,,
Because of their yeye leader way don die few months back after leaving his office forcefully

If na olden days they for call madela second Jesus Christ in black skin ,,,,
lolz, the Zimbabwe issue surprises o, the extent of how their economy was mismanaged by past leaders.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by larryking540: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
mechanics:
lolz, the Zimbabwe issue surprises o, the extent of how their economy was mismanaged by past leaders.
And the past leader daughter and sons are ranked the most richest in Africa among the top 10 ,,,

Bro Africa man wicked even when they leave Africa na that time they day show their Tru color ooo,, don't even near them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
We are waiting for his counterparts in west Africa to follow suit
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by silverkings: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Beyuponpin:
I honestly don't know who he is. Can someone enlighten?
I don't want to say you're STUPID.

but you are
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

And the past leader daughter and sons are ranked the most richest in Africa among the top 10 ,,,

Bro Africa man wicked even when they leave Africa na that time they day show their Tru color ooo,, don't even near them
The govt will soon go after them
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Exmilitant(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Moi didn't hand over to the present president. Cross check your current affairs man. Kibaki was president too.
cc: Beyuponpin
Youp Are Correct.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Mistaicey2288: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
LIVINGICON:

We now know you are 34.

Oya swerve go one side.

Go back to primary school to re-learn Mathematics.
Re: Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 by Beey(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Baba Moi showed us pepper after the failed coup during his reign.Kenya became a one party state.Roads, schools & other public institutions were named after Moi. He had divorced his wife 4 years prior to taking over power & the word out there is that the children who supported the mother ended up poor. A dictator such that people could be somewhere & if one painted Moi in a negative light, they’d disappear without a trace.Thank God when Kibaki took over power in 2000, he amended the constitution, so a president can only rule for 2 terms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Recapture Trostyanets, Poltavka And Malyniv From Russian Forces / Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote / Mali Junta Frees President Keita a Week After His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.