Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out (12112 Views)

Waec Gce Result For 2008 Is Out / Uniben Post Ume Result For 2008 Is Out / Uniben Clearance For Admission 2007/2008 Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2007
This afternoon my brother came in and told me JAMB is out. I thought he was kidding only for me to watch NTA and said its out.But i think it will take sometime before it gets on the internet
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Iman3(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2007
@topic
Is it? I need to check my result quick,quick grin
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by froggie(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2007
Abeg keep us informed whenever you hear sey em don post the result online. grin grin
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by charlisco(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2007
Yea it is going to b out this comming weeks, someone called me and said it was broadcast in the news. i also asked him if their is any cancilation of results. he said they also canciled result too
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by olokun(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
I also had about it that the result is out.One of my friend here in Lagos told me that he heard i on the television{NTA News} and also one of my friend in University of Ilorin told me on the phone that JAMB Result is out.I don't know whether is on the internet or not.But i will try to check it now.Thanks you for the information.
But i don't know,if anybody can be of help because i choosed University of Ilorin as my first choice and University of Ado-Ekiti as my second choice.Any help you can render will be very good for me.Thanks for your information once again.I really appreciated it.
I will looking for your replies.Thanks
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by docokwy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
As in the past 8-10 years, Igbo leads in univeristy application and admission. On the contrary, many Yoruba cities recorded high exam malpractice rates.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200706012523442
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=79749
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/june/01/national-01-06-2007-06.htm
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
docokwy:

As in the past 8-10 years, Igbo leads in univeristy application and admission. On the contrary, many Yoruba cities recorded high exam malpractice rates.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/june/01/national-01-06-2007-06.htm

The reason is due to the fact that people are trying to gain access into the best universities in the country. Come to think of it, Yoruba as you say can boost of The best universities in Nigeria.
O.A.U
U.I
UNILAG
UNIAD

Compare this universities with any in Igboland grin
I guess that as answered your curiosity
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by docokwy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
By your logic, it means that it is ''expo'' that Yorubas need to get admitted? BTW, to alleviate your ignorance, the best university in Nigeria is Pan African University managed by Prof pat Utomi Also, check the good students in those universities in Yorubaland. They are mostly Igbo. Yoruba students do not study outside of their place. Hence they are local champions.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/?c=132&a=13283
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by docokwy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
What is UniAD?

As far as any reasonable and unbiased person knows, no Nigerian university apart from Lagos Business School also known as Pan African university, is worth anything. In Africa, OAU, the so-called best in Nigeria is number 49 or so, far behind universities in Kenya, Ghana etc. So what are you boasting about, local champion?

http://www.webometrics.info/top100_continent.asp?cont=africa

http://www.socialcapitalgateway.org/eng-rankingafrica.htm
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by LoveJ1(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
I heard it my self on NTA news after my Dad heard it on radio that jamb 2007/2008 result is out but though is not on the internet now, U can check on monday, I beliee u will see it then.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by goodguy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
docokwy:

Thanks for your info.  But there's absolutely no need for the tribalism you're displaying here.  Are you aware that not everyone who wrote the exam in Ibadan are Yorubas?  As a matter of fact, there is a possibility that about 20% - 50% of those that wrote the UME in Ibadan are non-Yorubas.  This is due to the fact that when there were no more centres in Lagos, people had to choose areas in Ogun state, and when centres ran out of Ogun state also, so many people were left with no choice than to choose Oyo state (Ibadan precisely), as it is the closest to Lagos after Ogun.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by goodguy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
Love J:

U can check on monday, I beliee u will see it then.

According to the Registrar, investigations are still going on to determine the veracity of the results, and a meeting will be held on Wednesday to decide on the fate of the guilty candidates.  The results will most probably be available on the net as from next two weeks.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
I checked the internet but the result has not been placed there, those guys that said they scored 295, where did they see theirs? angry
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by goodguy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
dason4life:

where did they see theirs? angry

In their dreams. grin
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by froggie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
IT HAS BEEN RELEASED, TWO GUYS JUST CHECKED FROM MY CAFE WITH RESULT 236 & 254 RESPECTIVELY, THEY CLAIMED TO HAVE BOUGHT THE SCRACT CARD FROM JAMB OFFICE, BUT ON GETTING THERE, THEY SAID THE CARD HAD FINISHED THAT I'M TO CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by dapsycool(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
Where's that racist that said yoruba's cheat more,you must be a joker, those igbos that where given visa to study in europe,are the ones causing problems for we yoruba's that have good intentions of studying there, Your people(the igbos) get a student visa, and flee to Germany to start there spare part business, some go to france to do drugs, then return to your villages with white chics, Get your facts right, Yorubas are the most educated Nigerians,
And when did Benin turn to igbo land, so don't talk about uniben,
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by chrisokw: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2007
Lol, Yorubas are the most educated Nigerians? Where is your data/statistics? Before yes, now NO.

Visit JAMB website and get the shock of your life. Igbos are leading.
http://www.jambng.com/adm_ume.php
http://www.jambng.com/adm_pce.php

Where I am studying in Germany, there were five Nigerians with me, Three Yoruba, two Igbo (plus myself, making three) and one Edo. At the moment, only myself and the Edo are left. Others are in prison for drugs. So drug (and other offences) is a Yoruba, Igbo and Edo business in Germany. I live in Germany, so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by goodguy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2007
froggie:

TWO GUYS JUST CHECKED FROM MY CAFE WITH RESULT 236 & 254 RESPECTIVELY

From which website did they check theirs?
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by dapsycool(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2007
My brother in Germany, those yorubas in prison,are you sure they are not igbos who stole a yoruba man's international passport,lol, cos they can be funny people, be sincere you guys like business pass schooling? Thats why you have more igbos in places like Hong Kong and Europe where you do your electronics and spare parts jobs respectively, but the Yoruba's are more in Uk and Usa schooling,maybe thats why we aint dominating UME, we've stepped up,or would you say more igbos study in USA/UK than yorubas,that would be a big lie
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by chrisokw: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2007
dapsycool:

My brother in Germany, those yorubas in prison,are you sure they are not igbos who stole a yoruba man's international passport,lol, because they can be funny people, be sincere you guys like business pass schooling? Thats why you have more igbos in places like Hong Kong and Europe where you do your electronics and spare parts jobs respectively, but the Yoruba's are more in Uk and Usa schooling,maybe thats why we aint dominating UME, we've stepped up,or would you say more igbos study in USA/UK than yorubas,that would be a big lie

Ok. I thank you for admitting that Igbo lead in education within Nigeria. That one is settled, as Yoruba's have since lost their glory and their youths are mainly agberos and area boys (omo oniles) at motor parks. Talking about forgery, at 27 years old, I know an Igbo from a Yoruba. I thought you should know that VISA forging is actually the exclusive of the Yoruba. When I was processing my VISA at the German embassy, you find hundreds of Yoruba touts hanging around those embassies. Isn' Oluwole a Yoruba name?Even if you forge another tribe's name, by their face and speech we know who is who in Nigeria. You are right that there are more Yoruba in London than Igbo. But many of them are thieves, druggers and 419ners, like some of their Igbo compatriots. Go to Peckham (I travelled to that place recently), it has been turned to Oshodi and Ajegunle by your people. Are you so ignorant that you do not know that many Nigerians actually study in Norway, Germany, Holland and Belgium amongst other EU countries where fees are cheaper than in the UK and where many MSc programmes are conducted in English? In the US, the Igbo dominate by far. Ask any of your friends who live there, and they will tell you. I read from the paper yesterday where the US embassy in Nigeria revealed that there are 10,000 Nigerians studying in the UK. They however did not specify their states of origin. But I have no doubt that most of these people will be Igbo and Yoruba.

You keep talking about spare parts in such derogatory manner. Is not it better to be a spare parts seller than an area boy?
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by fstranger: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2007
chrisokw:

Ok. I thank you for admitting that Igbo lead in education within Nigeria. That one is settled, as Yoruba's have since lost their glory and their youths are mainly agberos and area boys (omo oniles) at motor parks. Talking about forgery, at 27 years old, I know an Igbo from a Yoruba. I thought you should know that VISA forging is actually the exclusive of the Yoruba. When I was processing my VISA at the German embassy, you find hundreds of Yoruba touts hanging around those embassies. Isn' Oluwole a Yoruba name?Even if you forge another tribe's name, by their face and speech we know who is who in Nigeria. You are right that there are more Yoruba in London than Igbo. But many of them are thieves, druggers and 419ners, like some of their Igbo compatriots. Go to Peckham (I travelled to that place recently), it has been turned to Oshodi and Ajegunle by your people. Are you so ignorant that you do not know that many Nigerians actually study in Norway, Germany, Holland and Belgium amongst other EU countries where fees are cheaper than in the UK and where many MSc programmes are conducted in English? In the US, the Igbo dominate by far. Ask any of your friends who live there, and they will tell you. I read from the paper yesterday where the US embassy in Nigeria revealed that there are 10,000 Nigerians studying in the UK. They however did not specify their states of origin. But I have no doubt that most of these people will be Igbo and Yoruba.

You keep talking about spare parts in such derogatory manner. Is not it better to be a spare parts seller than an area boy?

Anyways we still got a NOBEL PRIZE and Igbos ain't got nothing.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by chrisokw: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2007
One out of a million.
fstranger:

Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
fstranger:

They will never get anything, because each move they make is toward PROFIT-MAKING. An Igbo man is always happy when his wife give birth to a female child,because the more the female, the bigger his chances of getting richer (through BRIDE-PRICE)
Come to think of it, 85% of the product in Nigeria has been pirated. By who?, Igbo boys, up the medicine. I wonder the kind of medicine that is called Chikatrin or Eme-tonic
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hello Good guy,

Don't mind those guys, as soon as they post the result on web pls inform us.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Harlex(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2007
please guys, i hope u are not turning this forum to a political and tribal one. AS we are all made to believe, yoruba , igbos and the hausas make up what we call Nigeria. please lets stop being neive over little issues like this.
Please u guys should learn to be productive with issues you give out to the public.
Try to keep everybody posted if u've got any fact on the checking of the results. thanks to you all, U've all made this forun quite an intresting and informing one.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by docokwy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2007
Yoruba =gbomo gbomo (Every village has thousands of head cutters and ritualists of all kind)
Yoruba =Ogboni (90 % of all Yorubas are cultists, including Wole Soyinka who introduced pirates confraternity)
Yoruba =drug pushers (Wunmi, Akindele Ikumoloyi, Versace, and the big baron accused of killing Ige)
Yoruba =killers of political opponents (Ige, Daramola, Funsho, Agagu's CSO, etc)
Yoruba =area boys and molue conductors (Oshodi etc)
Yoruba =incompetent folks and thieves at high places (Tafa, Bode George, OBJ, Ehindero, Adedibu, Akala etc)
Yoruba=mixers of cement with sand to increase cement quantity. Thus, many houses keep falling in Yoruba land
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by docokwy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2007
Chinua Achebe is much more published and widely read than Wole, the cultists and area boy.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by mohadana: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by allboyz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
yup! i heard it myself with my two long ears wide opened,i was surprise at the early release,i also heard that its the first time its coming out so ealry.THAT'S HISTORY JAMB heard made.

For details about the 2007/08 UME,visit the link below:
http://www.businessdayonline.com/?c=132&a=13629

well, i believe i coming out with outstanding results.

best luck to you mates,
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Iman3(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
@docokwy

This thing don become disease grin
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by docokwy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2007
I-man:

@docokwy

This thing don become disease grin

Shut up, mad man.
Re: Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
Though i haven't checked mine bt it's 4 real. I also applied 4 mbbs in Ilorin @olokun. Pls i wl need ur contact(s) 4 info purposes n probably 4 friendship.my no s 08022559698

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State University (ansu) 2011/2012 1st Batch Admision List Is Out. / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.