Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister (89500 Views)

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by JoseRaji(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Which kind bitterness be this, madam walk out of your house go to that next street locate their transformer and hug it, lol

But what if they don't have light?
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by drealnamdy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rest in peace Mrs ighalo atole... Sad cos that was just about the same time I lost my elder sister too..15/11/19 and was buried on the 4/12/19 cry....still haven't gotten over the shock...it's really hard
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by melbergalex25: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace to peace
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by lugo99(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Her sister is 43yrs while Ighalo football age is 30yrs... Are u telling me this his late sister is 13yrs senior hi.... Oboy no lele.. Make I leave trash for LAWMA. May her soul rest in perfect peace ....
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Marshalemmy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Score goals oga
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Guy you got me there very funny
JoseRaji:

But what if they don't have light?
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by dessilala(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ighalo ethical man cool
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by eldervine: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Ighalo the Kanu of our time
He is has not even done half of what kanu did
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Frankiss44(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
mimimile93:
When your sister was alive you didn't honour her.

She is late you now make mockery of her with Aba made boots.

God punish you.

See person pickin?
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Kingrexyl(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Champ! am happy for him
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by PastorOluT(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tessie01:
It hurts so much to lose a loved one, I mean the pain of never going to see them again is more hurtful. may her soul rest in peace. Nice boots btw

You will surely see her again if u are both saved, where u will meet to part no more.

1 Like

Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Kingrexyl(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
gbengress1:
Is the sister the elder sister or younger sister....She was 42years,......so sad
Elder of course
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Lugianostar(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
It is quite devastating to lost a loved one most especially the clause of not getting to see the again. It was thoughtful of you brother. May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Deltatoto: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
TunezMediaBlog:
The former super eagles striker has honored his late sister, Mary Atole by customizing her name on his new Nike boots for his new premier league side, Manchester United.
__
#judeighalo #manchesterunited

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JTruilEot/?igshid=1rtu1f7dvpvx8
d sister die with her Toto
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Dollabiz: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Wwildcard(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
mimimile93:
When your sister was alive you didn't honour her.

She is late you now make mockery of her with Aba made boots.

God punish you.
A blind/dark heart will never see light open your heart and u might stop being bitter
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by GEEBITE: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Calgary Canada not UK.
StephenBB:
From the burial poster....

She'll be buried in UK
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by eguarojeona: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
If he is odion(taiwo) a twin.i would like to know how old is his Akhere(kehinde)
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by sharone21(f): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Beautiful family
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Vince77(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Doing same for my late brother soon.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
doremi123:
Ighalo...hope you did not use your sister to renew your shine

Finally someone that reads in-between the lines. The occult demands,Odion sacrifices.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by obontami: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
post=86375099:
From all of us @[/color] : May Mary's soul continue to Rest in perfect peace.

@JudeIghalo, we wish you all the very best in your new club [color=#990000]Man Utd, keep on banging in the goals as long as you are not playing against CHELSEA FC!

Blues For Life!!
memphitz cheesy
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by babapressy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
very good
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
TunezMediaBlog:
The former super eagles striker has honored his late sister, Mary Atole by customizing her name on his new Nike boots for his new premier league side, Manchester United.
__
#judeighalo #manchesterunited

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JTruilEot/?igshid=1rtu1f7dvpvx8
before he goes for the rest of the season without a Goal.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by NaGod22(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Good one.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Legend108: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2020
I have always been a ghost nairalander until i created this account solely for this post. I would deeply appreciate if someone helps me post this nd it makes front page.
It started sometime last year whille i was in school, my dad was in need of money and his friend introduced him to another friend who was an agent of a money lending cooperation inwhich my dad obtained a loan of 200k with a monthly interest of 22k monthly. my dad has been paying this said interest of 22k monthly for the past 10 months consecutively without fail. I got to know of these and I advised him to inquire from the said agent if there is any way we can be paying the capital instead of continuing paying the intrest wich we have clearly paid above the capital in jus 10 months.The response he got was that he has to pay the present month intrest of 22k and the whole 200k together. The thing is things has been on the rough sides and I know how hard my dad labours to pay this intrest monthly which Is deducting anything from the capital. This all happened last week. This week the said agent and the owner of the cooperation came to our home and made threats of locking up my dad and selling some of our property to recover the money.
They say a problem shared is half solved so dear nairalanders, I need your advice.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Longman180(m): 1:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Osaib:

Check again, December 2019. The only thing left now are the bones.
hmmm,case dismiss

Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Enemyofpeace: 3:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Some names sha,na which one be atole again. Atole means person wey dey peace for house

dominique come see name o,abi how you see am?
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Enemyofpeace: 3:45am On Feb 05, 2020
eldervine:

He is has not even done half of what kanu did
Kanu didn't did anything jo
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by solsticey2k3(m): 5:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Issokay sad
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by miniziter(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2020
amiibaby:
And this is news

Pray for your love one to die so you know how it feels.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by miniziter(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Kanu didn't did anything jo

What did you just say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) / See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.