Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast (117976 Views)

Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 / RIVER Where Every Good Thing You Desire And Say Happen.No Evil Wish Can't / Shahida Sanusi, Abdul Baba Ahmed, Her Husband And Their Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Snoopfundz: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2020
See the women.... Ode........ Na flat breast sure pass
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by IamNAC(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Iron ke,
all this bizzare traditions should be abolished
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by olumike001(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
But then the mother's have there breast intact, you don't want boys to disturb and you can't even provide good education for them.
Black's ehn....
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by paul100(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Na illiteracy de cause am.If all those stupid women mothers ironed their breast like the way they are doing it to their children,will men find them attractive,Nonsense.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by miqos02(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2020
nnamdibig:
This is evil under the son.
women dey suffer sha.
endangered species
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by gift2xl: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2020
I lack words!!!
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by hkidola00(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
olumide3367:
whatsapp online course
im interested in d fish aspect, I'm rearing broilers already... hope no hidden charges apart from d 1500
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Wazobia20: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Infringement of human rights of the highest order ..Some men are not even attracted by boobs or breast,they’re after hole..Pls free the poor gurl from severe pains and future consequences
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Rawhumper(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
How does that Work?
When The Girl gets married,will her breast b available for The husband and Baby?

quote author=OdefaGirl post=88722967]Hmmmmmnnn!!!
Barbaric!![/quote]
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/girl-safe-mothers-ironing-daughters-breasts-200128130832821.html

YORUBAS DO SIMILAR STUFF FOR THE SAME REASON, ONLY APPROACH DIFFER.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Toobet(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
What about some that have smaller Breast, what will they now iron?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Kennydoc(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
poshestmina:

I remember you were one of the reasons I joined Nairaland !
Always apt unapologetically.
I wonder why some women cannot work to fend for themselves in some cases their kid(s).

Where perky boobs or flat tyres , nothing goes for nothing .
Ignorance shouldn't be a reason for stupidity . undecided undecided undecided

Hope you haven't forgotten that these people are refugees. If Nigerian citizens are finding it difficult to feed in their home land, how much more will refugees struggle?

There is no justification for the madness of these men. It's better they tell the young girls that they can't help out. It's very simple. Forcing them to have sex with you because you are in a position to help them is devilish.

This is one of the reasons why the Church is extremely important. I am talking about men and women who genuinely pursue godliness and purity, not just those who go to church yet are very immoral. It takes a godly person to help another person in need without expecting anything in return.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Toobet(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by pinkpearl17(f): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kennydoc:

Hope you haven't forgotten that these people are refugees. If Nigerian citizens are finding it difficult to feed in their home land, how much more will refugees struggle?

There is no justification for the madness of these men. It's better they tell the young girls that they can't help out. It's very simple. Forcing them to have sex with you because you are in a position to help them is devilish.

This is one of the reasons why the Church is extremely important. I am talking about men and women who genuinely pursue godliness and purity, not just those who go to church yet are very immoral. It takes a godly person to help another person in need without expecting anything in return.

Thank you! I cannot believe a human being encourages the molestation of a little girl in the name of nothing goes for nothing.
I am scared for our society.
Paedophiles everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by tammie24: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
poshestmina:

I remember you were one of the reasons I joined Nairaland !
Always apt unapologetically.
I wonder why some women cannot work to fend for themselves in some cases their kid(s).

Where perky boobs or flat tyres , nothing goes for nothing .
Ignorance shouldn't be a reason for stupidity . undecided undecided undecided
I agree 100%
I'm m also a woman
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by pacespot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
The danger of uncivilized person is the ability not to feel the pain of the other person.

The is the bane of Africa's underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by AsawanaDgreat: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nawaoo nothing wey person no go see
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Dollabiz: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
oh
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by OdefaGirl(f): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
How does that Work?
When The Girl gets married,will her breast b available for The husband and Baby?

quote author=OdefaGirl post=88722967]Hmmmmmnnn!!!
Barbaric!!

Why quoting me shocked shocked..... I've not even heard of this before.... it's new to me.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Rawhumper(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
[
Cos am scared as You Are and new to me too.
By d way u got my email i sent to u few Days ago?

quote author=OdefaGirl post=88726552]

Why quoting me shocked shocked..... I've not even heard of this before.... it's new to me.
[/quote]
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Lordmavidon(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Flat tyre tinz grin
Make them look unattractive just like FGM

grin cool cool shocked shocked
LOL Una no go kee person , pls enlighten me .what's FGM
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by OdefaGirl(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Cos am scared as You Are and new to me too.
By d way u got my email i sent to u few Days ago?

quote author=OdefaGirl post=88726552]

With this moniker?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Meteng: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Flat chest or not, it'll still not stop those men from taking a bite
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Goddyj(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
No wonder! I've visited that camp several times, whenever I'm traveling to Benue State. I used to wonder why those girls don't have breats.

You'll see girls of about 18 years with flat chests playing with sand like children angry
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by AfroKnight: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
The government of cross river has failed.

When it’s time for election, every corner of the state would be sensitized about the various candidates especially the one from the ruling party. Now that it’s about the suffering of hapless girls, the state has let this tradition flourish.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lordmavidon:

grin cool cool shocked shocked
LOL Una no go kee person , pls enlighten me .what's FGM
Female Genital Mutilation or cutting also known as female circumcision: partial or total cutting of the female clitoris or parts of the vaginal with locally made sharp objects to make sex unattractive to the young girl - sex is usually painful for most circumcised women, hence the myth that it will prevent them from being promiscuous...
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Rawhumper(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yeah am sleakkyone@gmail.com
You sent message before,check it out You see�.....

OdefaGirl:

With this moniker?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Primenet(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Evil x Evil = Satanic
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Currentgistarena(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
intresting
COVID-19:UBA releases code to transact from home | https://www.currentgistarena.com/2020/04/covid-19uba-releases-code-to-transact.html
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by fuzzywuzzy: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

You've missed the point. This is not about exchanging money for sex between consenting adults but child sexual exploitation being the reason why mothers in that community iron the breast of their daughters. Which is done with the aim of hampering growth and reducing the child's overall attractiveness to potential predators.
Lol

That woman likes demonizing other females whenever she posts so that nairaland men will shower praises on her and give her 'likes'
You can see how she is now missing the point talking about how men cannot help without demanding sex (which is not even true for all men) instead of her to simply condemn the act of deforming the developing beasts of a minor.

No body even said men molest girls who make demands from them, these men are molesting underage children who work as maids for them but that madam will still post like an idiot and blame women for everything.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by fuzzywuzzy: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kennydoc:

Well said
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by OdefaGirl(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

Yeah am sleakkyone@gmail.com
You sent message before,check it out You see�.....

I did but didn't see.... check if it's your other email address you used grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / African Images-sights And Sounds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.