Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger (3371 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Blackberry And Media Streaming / Unlock Your Blackberry And Use On Any Nigerian Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by drious(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2010
Now not only blackberry users get to chat free together with bbpins and iphone users with imessenger but iphone and blackberry users can chat with each other free with whatsapp,its free for blackberry users but iphone users it costs 99cents tongue i have a link to a free one for iphone users,just download the .ipa file and add to your itunes library

Links
WhatsApp : http://www.whatsapp.com/
free iphone(.ipa) whats app : http://www.4shared.com/file/NOCcCXIq/WhatsApp_Messenger_v2512_os31.html

I dont really know much bout this but there's info on their site. if you know this app kindly give details about it.

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2010
i use d app on my iphone. its okay but i think i prefer cnectd for iphone/blackberry/nokia. its more fun to use and free on iphone
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by drious(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2010
There are loads of apps like this see pingchat.com i'm guessing thats the pinging i hear on songs,cause bbmesenger isn't aka ping (i think)

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
i use ping too. it's cool
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by drious(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
wats ur id?

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
Always online
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by drious(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
is that combined? mine is drious

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2010
just click on the online now under my name.
Re: Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger by zenus(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2010
I Just like the app (whatsapp but it free for only a year

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore Apps And Data After Flashing An Android / My Phone's Torch Burnt My Finger. / Nairaland And Free Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.