Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Joining Nigerian Army - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joining Nigerian Army (376 Views)

Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining Nigerian Army by ohem007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening nairaland famz...

I planned on joining nigeria military this year..
I really don't mind anyone though

Air force
Navy
Or Army

I'm 100% ready

Buh I'm having one little set back
My height
I'm not really that short though
I've got any average athletic build

I really don't know if this is one of the criteria for joining any military in nigeria

Pls if we have any military personnel here pls help me out I have many question to ask pls..

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove semid4lyfe obinoscopy farano
Re: Joining Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
It is not about height but connection.With your connection,someone will be doing all the screening for you at the zonal stage without him knowing that he will be replaced.After suffering in the depot with a lot of beating and torture in the name of training,and in a week to passout from Nigerian depot the army in connection with one oga who is your godson will look at his documents and look for one error and drop him for you to take his place.But na good connection with big money go fit help you

1 Like

Re: Joining Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2020
comshots:
It is not about height but connection.With your connection,someone will be doing all the screening for you at the zonal stage without him knowing that he will be replaced.After suffering in the depot with a lot of beating and torture in the name of training,and in a week to passout from Nigerian depot the army in connection with one oga who is your godson will look at his documents and look for one error and drop him for you to take his place.But na good connection with big money go fit help you
How can I join army through dssc?
I applied last year but wasn't shortlisted
Re: Joining Nigerian Army by ohem007(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
comshots:

Alright thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

How This ABC Made Me Over 300,000 In One Month / Photography Schools In Lagos / Please Help!! Urgent Advice Needed On Job Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.