Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Is Bad In This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Bad In This Site (637 Views)

Help Me Review This Site Naijastore.net / Please.... Review this site / I Need Constructive Review Of This Site, Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Bad In This Site by ajaxphp7: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2010
Please Website designer in the house help me criticize and appraise this website where necessary.
www.divineprovidence.net
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by stephenb4r: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hi dear,

You tried but it can be better.
You need to improve on your graphics.

Brought to you by IWW www.instantwebweaver.com and http://www.naijabusinessopportunities.com
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by ogzille(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2010
Things that are bad in the website

1. The banner is ugly, the color is horrible

2. The color for your motto is bad and the background is bad.

3. The flash effect is bad, doesnt work

4. The navigation is bad (too big and nt aligned)

5. The page background is off it, the color doesnt work

6. The curve on the background image is off it

7. the three borders on d page dnt understand

8. The content area is bad ( no padding, and poor alignment)

9. The footer is bad

Things that are good in the site:

Advice:

Go and learn, if possible attach yourself (with no pay self) with a web design firm, humble yourself and learn.
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by yawatide(f): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2010
1) Color combo isn't that great
2) It would be nice to have the nav items change in background color when you hover over them
3) Broken links
4) Links that don't work
5) I find the animation at the top to be distracting
6) What is teh essence of the finger pointing to the right, next to the text in red, at top of page?
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by askphantom(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2010
@ogzille
You for just ssay the website dey bad.

@poster
the best way to learn and be creative is to try and clone a website. By doing that you learn and understand the tricks.
You know how to build a website but you need to learn the design part. Color combo, typography, general design e.t.c.
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by uyia88: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
it is ok
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by lightheart(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ogzille You for just ssay the website dey bad.

@poster the best way to learn and be creative is to try and clone a website. By doing that you learn and understand the tricks. You know how to build a website but you need to learn the design part. Color combo, typography, general design e.t.c.

I seriously agree wit dis, U'll nid to look into color combo, balancing of elements, font usage, u'll do gud!! I'll try to upload som of my layouts nd c wat d house thinks! I'm akshualli startin out in learnin website designin
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by Slyr0x: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
Looks like a downloaded template.
Re: What Is Bad In This Site by 9jago: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
@yawa-ti-de, could you write Email to give me detailed suggetion, My Email 9jagood@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Php Help / Customised Webhosting From Trudigits / Is This What Nairaland Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.