Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students (52467 Views)

Nathaniel Olayinka, FUNAAB Student Kidnapped! Students Protest (pictures) / FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo) / FUNAAB Student Hospitalised After A ₦5k Bet To Drink A Bottle Of Gin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Advancedman(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Shakaranews2020: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
There is only one forex trading platform I am aware of that hasn't scammed anyone so far. I am not bold enough to put my money but my wife has 1.3m in it and gets 15% monthly! 4 months now, she has been paid on time...

Bro, tell her to take precaution O. I did one that went smooth for six month, and sh!t still happened at the end. We lost our money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Agugbadin: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Olaa:

I see laziness and greed anytime I hear people getting duped through forex... You don’t need to hand over your cash to anybody to trade for you... That’s the first rule. Your money should be in your account with a forex broker(Reputable one). There are two password that can be issued to gain access to the account: The 1st is yours (very personal to you) and it gives you access to Deposit, Trade And Withdraw money from your account and y are the only one who have the right to withdraw money from the account. The other one gives access to the account to ONLY TRADE... They cannot Deposit or Withdraw money from the account.

The payment of service rendered will be agreed to by both of you and it is outside your account with the broker.

RUN FROM ANY ONE THAT SAYS YOU SHOULD PAY HIM DIRECTLY THE MONEY TO TRADE WITH...THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Beyond this...GET EDUCATED/INFORMED ABOUT FOREX TRADING. It is a business on its own and NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME! The major problem is that people are lazy to read/learn.

Forex is scam period, if you will never allow anyone to tell you anything about it, you never be a victim. When ever anyone talk to you about Forex, do not listen to them, they are all scammer. A word is enough for the wise, no Nigerian will reveal any source of wealth to you beware and be guided.

1 Like

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Stillthebest: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
dawnomike:
This is absurb... A student duped a prof!.
Forex is a crazy market and you can lose millions within minutes!!!
Maybe trading went bad for him though...

NB: Never turnover your money to any one to make money for you. There is no free meal in Freetown. That is to say; Own your own hustle

Bolded absurd... Just to let u know ppl read ur comments.

2 Likes

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by asahnwaKC: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
That figure must be exaggerated shocked...6billion what...over just 3 months
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by olahajayi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Not surprised because If you enter funaab, na so so forex dis forex that you go dey hear as if say na song. Las las na scam.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by SpyAC(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
DaBullIT:
Victor Invictus

Oh, You think it's forex for real ? That's Nigerian version of MMM

Forex does not give you payback on investment in two weeks , in fact you could be trading for months and not make up to 100 profit

this is MMM and i am sure that clown has a bitcoin wallet somewhere , if that's the case

OYO
stop the lie, forex pays, at list, am a living witnx, but the truth be say, I do it myself. Ask for volatility index tradind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by omotowo2: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
ModHateMe:
This is a real niggar doing what most niggar could not do.....legal or illegal money must b made...but he should try and be anonymous next time

Wonderful.. I like this comment
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin

My guy this season na super story dey sell o.

Ade24682:
And I just gave my money out for a 30% interest. Chai. Make I call the guy for a refund grin
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Divinalss: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
6 billion ke. . I no believe. . Please how authentic is this story?
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by PapaAdanna: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Forex my foot!
Both the lecturers and students deserved the loss. How can you still fall for MMM in this Buharical period?

So FOREX is now MMM?
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by darediamond(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Babara1994:
Forex itself is a scam

I CALL IT GLOBALLY LEGALIZED YAOOOYAHOOO

But do you know why it is?
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Babara1994(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
JJOF:

Don't say what you don't know.
How much have you made from forex in a year?
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Babara1994(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
darediamond:

I CALL IT GLOBALLY LEGALIZED YAOOOYAHOOO

But do you know why it is?
I honestly don't know why.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by useed(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fx is not a get rich quick scheme, Fx attracts those who want to get rich quickly but rewards those who are comfortable getting rich slowly. Fx is not a Scam, how can you promise 20% in 2 weeks in Fx market that is filled with uncertainties. There is no doubt they can make the 20% in one week, but some months you might not make 20% in a month, That is the Truth.. I am bewildered as how these folks that pay 20% in two weeks sustain it. The Truth is that its not sustainable, it's a time bomb waiting to explode... I see it as mmm reloaded, but since Nigerians don't learn we still fall for the same shit, same shit different day. The market moved greatly for traders that know there onus this week, but what of next week, the week after.. We all want extra income no doubt, but you have to understand that Fx market itself is pressure. What I think its best for those that do these scheme is we share whatever we make in a month (profit and loss included). Even Warren buffet gives us 12% yearly.. And you Guy's are here offering 20%...sustainable or not ? Time will tell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
People don't want to learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
They don't want to learn from history.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
[b]IN NIGERIA TODAY YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN DEALING WITH THOSE THAT ATTACHED Dr AND Prof TO THEIR NAMES.BECAUSE MANY HAVE BEEN FOUND WANTING IN THE USE OF THEIR FACULTY CORRECTLY.FOREX TRADING IS A LIKE GAMBLING .THOSE GUYS ONLY MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM THEIR SO CALLED SEMINARS.[/b]
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Enyimbamercedes: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

Bro, tell her to take precaution O. I did one that went smooth for six month, and sh!t still happened at the end. We lost our money.

Let’s watch and see. She will have a shoulder to cry on

2 Likes

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by dalass(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
JJOF:

Because say you try trade, and out of your impatience, and naivety, you burnout all your capital, no mean say forex na scam. Next time, sit down, with all humility and patience, learn how to Trade, and I bet you, you'll change your opinion.

How many times have you blown your capital? Be sincere and answer the question...

It's for mugus.. Just like playing pool..

All the guys forming forex gurus around my area have packed out of town to hide .

Just don't try to collect money from people to trade for them or else.. Na for NL we go read your story when EFCC arrest you grin

3 Likes

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by dalass(f): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
maoolakanm:
[b]IN NIGERIA TODAY YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN DEALING WITH THOSE THAT ATTACHED Dr AND Prof TO THEIR NAMES.BECAUSE MANY HAVE BEEN FOUND WANTING IN THE USE OF THEIR FACULTY CORRECTLY.FOREX TRADING IS A LIKE GAMBLING .THOSE GUYS ONLY MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM THEIR SO CALLED SEMINARS.[/b]

Correct!
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by dalass(f): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
There is only one forex trading platform I am aware of that hasn't scammed anyone so far. I am not bold enough to put my money but my wife has 1.3m in it and gets 15% monthly! 4 months now, she has been paid on time...

Tell her to get her balance quick... Before it blows out

At least don't put your own money cos it can't last.. Not designed to profit always... They always warn that its a high risk business and to put only what you can afford to lose in it to avoid stories that touch
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Moneywirer: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
saajus:
when are we going to wake up? We love quick money. This forex scam has been going on for years. Many forming forex King Kong don't even know candle stick.
Imagine, if they all gather that 6Billion and invest in a great sustainable idea.

My guess, he might have traded their money on volatility 75. Binary can give hbp when it goes wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Moneywirer: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

May it not end in tears..... Amen!!!
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by yemmywesey(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
SpyAC:
stop the lie, forex pays, at list, am a living witnx, but the truth be say, I do it myself. Ask for volatility index tradind

can guide me through on synthetic volatitility index 100.
am a forex jambite and wish to graduate with $
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by Femeto: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Unreal.
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by ikorodureporta: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
That's how I was invited for forex trading seminar @ Ikeja.. I was just observing how the idiot was trying to catch some mugu to invest under his name..
Na the teach wey you invite me for be that
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Drinksarena:
6 billion or 6 million?

na 6m jare

an undergraduate gather 6 billion na to open state bank na cos dat money pass some micro finance total balance sheet.

can b upto 6 billion
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by vanhayor(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Forex my foot!
Both the lecturers and students deserved the loss. How can you still fall for MMM in this Buharical period?
Your father
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by bamasite2: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
They never learn
Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by vanhayor(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

na 6m jare

an undergraduate gather 6 billion na to open state bank na cos dat money pass some micro finance total balance sheet.

can b upto 6 billion
It's damn true.. some people are in debt of 35m+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.