Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? (628 Views)

Newsbreak: Nigerian Govt Have Paid My Aides To Blackmail Me, Prof Akintoye Speak / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by Antony061(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
to all the gurus in the house pls i need help!
so this number having been trying to blackmail me for something now! pls i'll like to known how i can track the phone number?
pls i need help asap!
Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by NGRsenate: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Weird

Only someone that knows you can try to blackmail you..

The element of blackmail is what connects you both.

Trace the person from there.

1 Like

Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
The Nigeria Police have sophisticated equipment that can do that. Talk to Nigeria Jack Bauer ...Mr Abba Kyari he might help you.
Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by NGRsenate: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
uruba23:
The Nigeria Police have sophisticated equipment that can do that. Talk to Nigeria Jack Bauer ...Mr Abba Kyari he might help you.

Sophi what
Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
They do ...as welĺ as the Directorate of Military intelligence and the DSS
Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by Antony061(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
uruba23:
They do ...as welĺ as the Directorate of Military intelligence and the DSS
but what if the number is switched off?
Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Antony061:
but what if the number is switched off?
Well the police can get the Imei number of the phone...the only challenge they might have is if the SIM is clone. That way the SIM would be appearing in multiple locations.I once had a scenario where my SIM was activated on two networks.I could call on both but could only receive on one.Both also could access by bank used.
Re: Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? by Emenix(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Use the app true caller

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Compliance: Pictures From Abeokuta, Ogun State. / Disappearing Mtn Data!!! / My Experience At MTN Office Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.