Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,811 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please How Do I Change The Banner Of A Joomla Template With Flash (swf) Movie - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Change The Banner Of A Joomla Template With Flash (swf) Movie (825 Views)

How Do I Create A Joomla Template And Edit An Existing One / How To Create Premium Joomla Template With Dreamweaver / Please How Do I Change The Banner Of A Template With Flash (swf) Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Change The Banner Of A Joomla Template With Flash (swf) Movie by jjjkkkooo: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
Please How Do I Change The Banner Of A joomla Template With Flash (swf) Movie
Re: Please How Do I Change The Banner Of A Joomla Template With Flash (swf) Movie by jjjkkkooo: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2010
Pls dont bother, i already got the trick.

replacing header pix with swf
------------------------------

In order to replace the header image of this template with your Flash element, first you need to edit the following file:

<your_Joomla_installation>/templates/siteground-j15-49/css/template.css

On line 94 in the above file resides the background attribute of the header ID:

background: url(, /images/header.jpg) top center no-repeat;

You have to delete that line in order to make sure that the flower image will not be displayed in the header of your website.

Then you have to edit the following file:

<your_Joomla_installation>/templates/siteground-j15-49/index.php

and embed your Flash element's code within the header div tag:

<div id="header">

(1) (Reply)

устный перевод / Cbt Nuggets It Certfication Videos / Please Review Website / Twitter Social Plugin Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.