Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

"I Have The Video" Another Social Media Trend 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have The Video" Another Social Media Trend 2020 (6612 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have The Video" Another Social Media Trend 2020 by Mrrationalshop: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
recently “I have the video” have been trending online. crazy Facebook users have been commenting “I have the Video” all over Facebook post. It’s like “I have the video” is on other social media trend of February 2020
Source: https://phcitybreed./2020/02/05/i-have-the-video-another-social-media-trend-2020/
Lalasticlala
Ishlove
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: "I Have The Video" Another Social Media Trend 2020 by needbloggers: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2020
First, you need to discover a weblog you’d like to write down for. Bloggersneed (If you’ve been blogging for awhile, you probably already have a few in mind.) Look for the people who are enterprise leaders for your area of interest or a very related area of interest.
Re: "I Have The Video" Another Social Media Trend 2020 by Mrrationalshop: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
needbloggers:
First, you need to discover a weblog you’d like to write down for. Bloggersneed (If you’ve been blogging for awhile, you probably already have a few in mind.) Look for the people who are enterprise leaders for your area of interest or a very related area of interest.
What are trying to say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande And Miley Cyrus Share A Cute Kiss At VMA [PHOTOS] / Falz Smiles Again In New Photo After Simi Got Married To Adekunle Gold (photos) / Nollywood Actor, Tony Umole Has Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.