Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Real Estate Opportunity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Real Estate Opportunity (532 Views)

Amazing Real Estate Opportunity For Investors In Lekki-epe Axis / Real Estate Opportunity / Real Estate Opportunity In My School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Estate Opportunity by cdrealtors: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2010
Introducing Citydwellers Real Estate Solution Limited to the Young, Strong,with A-CLASS JOBS that wants to be home owners.Take advantage of the rapid growing Abuja and own a house that you surely be please with.
We also arrange flexible mortgage facility.

Remember lagos started like this in the 1970s and we know how a city that started from mainland(yaba) stretched and the how land that was sold for a token have turned into high value properties and still stretching.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by,
Let us help you achieve this in the finest,most organised and fasted growing city in africa.

call Citydwellers Real Estate Solution Limited
Suite D10,jabi plaza,
jabi -abuja
citydwellersrealtors@yahoo.com
www.citydwellersrealestate.com
Re: A Real Estate Opportunity by beknown(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2010
I saw your properties on your website.

What are the prices of the properties?
Re: A Real Estate Opportunity by cdrealtors: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
we have several estates that we are marketing in abuja,lagos and port-harcourt.the estate in our website is called Diamond Villa Estate port harcourt. where are you looking at?and what are you looking at?and we can start from there. regards
Re: A Real Estate Opportunity by beknown(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2010
@Poster,

It does not matter where your estates are physically located in Nigeria, people need to know the price of your properties.
Re: A Real Estate Opportunity by cdrealtors: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2010
diamond villa estate-3 bedroom luxury flats with i room BQ=N25m
4 bedroom semi detached with i room BQ=38m
4 bedroom detached with 2 bedroom BQ=48m

SHELTER CONCEPT abuja= 2bedroom flat+1 rm BQ=17m
3 bedrm bungalow=29m
4 bedroom twin=45m
4 bedroom maisonette=50m
5 bedrm penthouse,3floors with swimming pool 160m

and many more.we asked for precise location to enable us give out a comprehensive list of what we have there and source there.

thanks for the enquiry

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Villa Abuja Land For Sale / To Let / Shop Wanted In Ikeja/ogba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.