Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue (1028 Views)

Help Me Receive This Paypal Fund From A Client / Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue / How Can I Withdraw This Paypal Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by Tifesingz: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Hello, my account was temporarily restricted by PayPal and I was asked to submit some documents, after submitting the docs, I was asked to submit utility bill, bank statement and passport.

The problem now is that I don't know how to get a nepa bill that will bear my name and address I input in PayPal, the one I have carries my landlord name and I have a new address now.

Re: How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by cmoney22222: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Change your address on paypal
Re: How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by afreekah: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2020
They only want to verify the address. Send to them like that.
Re: How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by JafunmiFX: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Which country PayPal it is?
Re: How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by Tifesingz: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Iceland but I used Nigerian details
JafunmiFX:
Which country PayPal it is?
Re: How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by Tifesingz: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
You don't get, my name and address is different from what is in PayPal
afreekah:
They only want to verify the address. Send to them like that.
Re: How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue by cmoney22222: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
50 50 chance i got 2 account one with 1500$ and the other with 650$ permanently limited by Paypal because of this.. Anyway no harm to try... Just upload the document that has the address and other details. No put mind of because them go konw say na Naija.. Hope money no plenty inside

(1) (Reply)

Food Crowdy Officially Launch In Port-harcourt - Photos / Does Tipalti Work In Nigeria? / [50% Off ] Get Amazon Mturk Worker Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.