Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Do People Tend To Hide Their Declining Health Condition? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do People Tend To Hide Their Declining Health Condition? (154 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 7 Early Signs Of Diabetes People Tend To Overlook. / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Tend To Hide Their Declining Health Condition? by SOSOCARE: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Who’s got a secret? We all do. I’m willing to bet more than one.

Secrets are just part of life. And, among the secrets that some of us keep, are details about our health. Why is this, and what are the pros and cons of such hiding?

Out health conditions or frailties shouldn't be kept as secrets because it would come and haunt us afterwards.

Talk to us. We can help you. And to start with, we can provide you with health care services at the best mediums you can think of, so you wouldn't have to think of spending large sums for medical attention and services.

At SOSOCARE, we promise you that your health is a top, top priority and will be treated as such. Visit our website - [www.sosocare.com] and we will be happy to ensure you get attended to asap.

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Management / Asthma Cure Permanently / How Can A Christian Achieve Spiritual Protection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.