Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Port Harcourt Nairalanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Nairalanders (50962 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by kateflow(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
caring:

Hello Port harcourt nairalanders, i am caring and i reside at abuloma estate. you can reach me on 08055712314 smiley smiley smiley

caring has the username implies hm grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2008
Is Caring a male or female?? grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by hotchic(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. SARINMA, SORRY I CUDNT MAKE IT THAT DAY TO D PARTY, HEARD IT WAS FUN. CAN SEE U DID A GREAT JOB. KUDOS GIRL.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by ozoneflake(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2008
Too bad, thought it was goino be a great day but just very few attended. And those that attended i thank your courage. I think plenty refused to attend, may be they are shy! Was ready to spend some cash but the croud was not there. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by noel76(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2008
ROLL CALL! present NOEL, TOTAL VILLAGE, PH 08033122656.didnt know abt the party wud hav attended, guess i miss out, all d same 1 luv 2 all.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
So many keep lamenting on missing the GIG at Zanzibar without actually saying what to do to make it up!

If you guyz want a repeat of the show, or something different, why dont you simply tell our mother in da hauz, Sanrima. She has the key to bring us together once again. All you need is just load your pockets and inform her on what u want!

But definitely not on the 14th of February cos i wont be in town grin and I dnt want to miss out this time. grin grin cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by crazyp(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Happy new year to everyone!!!! kiss
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ crazyp
happy new year and welcome back

@ mc2good

bros thanks for the recommendation but i,m back in skl now and i will be till end of june.
i can,t afford to groove now cos my exams is coming up really soon and i never jack all the handouts grin grin

@ ozoneflake
consultant well done oh!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ hotchick
happy new year sis, its ok i understand.
just try and be in the next one they are planning ok?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2008
@All

Now that Sanrima is not here, who can step into her position for the mean time?

On another note, some people will just come and register here an disappear into thin; they will then return one day with basket full of apologies!!!

Make una change ooooo! this one na new year cheesy cheesy grin.

Enjoy yourself
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2008
IT DOES'NT MEAN DAT D PESIN TO HOST PH NAIRALANDERS MUST BE A GIRL,
BUT GUYZ WE NO DE SHAME? 4 GIRL 2 HOST US AGAIN, WE BETTER DO SOMETHING OHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2008
kateflow how far, do u know any fortune?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by esilove(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2008
I am LOVEDAY my friends call me ESILOVE a petrochemical engineering student of RSUST. I reside in PH you can reach me on;

08036494375 feel free to call both guys and ladies
esilove@gmail
esilove4real@yahoo.com
bradock4life@yahoo.com
esilove4lc@yahoo.com
esiloveday2@yahoo.com
esilove_ch@fastermail.com

these are all my functional email addresses you can reach me on any of the above.

Best Regard
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2008
u dey use those e-mail addresses dey find visa? na wah oh. at least one will do.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Abiel247: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2008
I hail of of una way follow dey 4 dis our Garden City. How una dey? Happy New Year to all of una,
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by ozoneflake(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2008
Winks at joyblinks and sarima, how are you gees wink
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
ozoneflakes,

How u dey?

Andyz

Pls oh.i just lost my phone on sunday night by the owners to the owners of Port Harcourt oh. so am offline for now. am doing something about it when am tru i will let u knw.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2008
Andyz & Joyblinks! Hope am not lost here. Hehehehe grin grin cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by dgb4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
hello PHC Nairalanders
How una dey??
I am male 25 Rumuokwurusi
jarret4all@yahoo.com
Guy halla me

I have this problem with JAMB ur assistance would be appreciated.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by dgb4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
Am about to register JAMB exam for my siblings
They want to do it in Port Harcourt
I have on the list
PH North
PH East
PH South
Please can someone help to tell me which towns are comprised in each of these zones,
I need to know the zones so that i will not make mistake, i need them to be in a place where things will flow
Thanks
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
@dgb4,

Do u know where the Jamb office is in D-Line? Please, visit there!

Again, encourage your siblings to study very well for their Jamb instead of encouraging them to cheat! I cant believe u are looking for "where things will flow" on this thread for your siblings to pass their jamb.

Its wrong!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
@dgb4,

Do u know where the Jamb office is in D-Line? Please, visit there!

Again, encourage your siblings to study very well for their Jamb instead of encouraging them to cheat! I cant believe u are looking for "where things will flow" on this thread for your siblings to pass their jamb.

Its wrong!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by dgb4(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2008
@MC2GOOD,

Mr. Good indeed thanks for ur advice,

U are talking as if u dont know what we are into here in terms of exams and study in this country,
This is the 3rd time for one of them to write JAMB.
He do study enough all these times and always write as much as he can/read but at last, its either result ceased or below limit.
meanwhile others are passing and making it, i cant no longer fold arms and watch this time.
The era of studying and writing has gone, i need to fight as much as i can to get them into unversity
this country is out of that already if u doubt pls ask questions
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by manuch(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2008
hi guys HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sorry i couldn't make it on that day i lost someone a day before so had to travel. I was looking forward to it.

@sanrima

big up!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2008
dgb4

Port Harcourt South. is the only place u can get good jamb centres in Port.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2008
@joyblinks,

You are probably a big customer of JAMB, lol grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ manuch
happy new year and sorry for the lost.

@dgb4
i understand how u feel but nevertheless u,v still got to encourage them to keep reading
and if u want u can buy a special centre forms for them all, that would have been better.
i reside in rumuomasi and the 2 jamb forms i filled b4 gaining addmission i filled in port harcourt north.
but that was 4 years ago and i do,nt know how they do it now but u can go to jamb office at dline to find out wat areas fall in each zone, that will help u know and decide on wat zone to fill in.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
mc2good

i use to be a customer but no more because i have finally fixd myself somewhere.

In Nigeria now, if u like read bring out ur brain for jamb. any how u write the xam if the Masters dem no want u, my dear, nothing for u oh.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Vuitton(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
wots good people cool
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Highest(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hello peoples how r u guys doing, hope not bad, I am a somehow a new comer here in ph n would love to meet u guys
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by ratiken(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
Sup Garden City peeps?

Probably would have seen some of the peeps on this thread somewhere without knowing who is who.
I think its no bad idea putting a face to this faceless forum.

A gig aint bad
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by doris84(f): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2008
Hi, i am Doris, stay at Rumuodomaya , PH. i can be reached on 07039879297

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Awon Werey 100% / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.