Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Port Harcourt Nairalanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Nairalanders (51269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2007
@ femo2000
it depends on the part of ph u r going to stay, but all in all the least u can get is moderate electricity as in it might not be really constant but u are sure of having for at least 4 hrs.
u can also but gen to help.

@ all
pls were have every person gone to?
well i think i have to send an sms to all ur phones, hoping and expecting to see nothing less than 10 people.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2007
this is to say a very big thank you to all my ph nlanders that were able to make it to the get together outing, it was really fun and i enjoyed my self a lot and i,m also glad i had the opportunity of meeting u all.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2007
this is to say a very big thank you to all my ph nlanders that were able to make it to the gathering, i really enjoyed myself.

and to all those that were not able to make it due to one reasson or the other, hmm, u missed the fun!

and to all those that promised to be there and failed, well, una fall una hand. grin wink grin

merry christmas to u all in advance! and even as u enjoy ur chicken and rice,pls don,t forget the real reason for xmas.

as we all celebrate the greatest giver the world ever had, u too give and make some one else happy!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by minute(f): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
nice.how many of u guys were there?

no pics?lol
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
well i must say dat, we really enjoyed ourselves. I just hope to see more beautiful nairalanders and more cute looking guyz too. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i beg port harcout nairalanders to share luv,it's not by sharing it wit people u know but also share it wit people u dont know also,in so doing we'll know one another. As for me LEXY,i luv everybody.plz if u're a good cook plzz send my xmas rice and chicken tru sms. MERRY XMAS TO U ALL
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by andyz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
@All,

The garthering was real fun. I want to use this medium to thank Sanrima for making the task given to her a reality.

@All that were present at Zanzibar
Thanks for showing up.

Hi Joyblinks sure your doing good.

To all PH landers

As you celebrate remember JESUS is the reason for the season.Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by andyz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2007
@All,

The garthering was real fun. I want to use this medium to thank Sanrima for making the task given to her a reality.

@All that were present at Zanzibar
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance.
Ill be headed for Calabar 2moro.

Hi Joyblinks sure your doing good.

To all PH landers

As you celebrate remember JESUS is the reason for the season.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by desertboom(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2007
To complete the story it was nothing but pure fun at Zanzibar i will say thank you, thank you and once more thank you sanrima for organising such a wonderful gathering, i had the opportunity to meet and talk to my fellow PH nairalanders. I'll stop here for now and seize this wonderful opportunity to wish every one a merry x-mas.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2008
Una well done oooo!!!

Hope u will accept my apology for not being able to be @ Zanzibar.

Happy New year
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by andyz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi Ph Landers

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by trishP(f): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
ph naira landers where r u guys pls i want 2 meet any one,
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ mc2good
for me apology accepted.

@ all
happy new year and welcome back, i pray this year will be a year of fulfillment for u all.

@ trish p
welcome dear
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2008
@trish P,

We are here, hope u meet my condition so we kuld hook up. U can holla me on 08033382810.

U are welkom.

@Sanrima,

Thanx a million.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2008
mmmmmmmmm?

Back to phc

wat a long drive from home grin

Happy newyear alla yo'
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by kaytye: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
Anyone looking for NYSC member singles? There are singles at corpers forum.com. Ladies there's this working class guy with a hunger for a single corper lady. Are you a single corper lady still expecting? You should try this guy right away before someone else takes him away. Go to corpers forum.com and register to join the forum.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hi everyone

Welcome back from your Christmas and new year holiday. to conclude the story about the get together, it was real fun. though i didnt stay till the end of it. i must say kudos to those who made it a success.

@mc2good.

someone like me, i will never forgive you. u of all people, that was making it look as if the party was going to be in presidential Hotel.

Sanrima
u really did a 1derful work ok? keep it up.

Andy.
How are u doing? Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in deposit

what about our doctorb in the house? Doctor please i hope u are still very much alive? because for u to miss the get together, whaaaoooo:::::::   its something else.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2008
@Joyblinks,

I understand your feelings. Smtimes, sm people make things happen without their presennce. There was no way I would have been in PH on 22nd and I wont attend the gig. It was never going to be postponed cos of me alone! I had no reason also to announce I was not going to be in PH then. Our chief organizer understands me.

By the way, why did u leave b4 the end? Oga de worry abi?

Enjoy. grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by andyz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ mc2good

You didn't come for the gig yet your the first to post your number to trish P.

Nawa for you oh.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Vuitton(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2008
U guy are havin fun ere cool
Enjoy ur year kiss
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2008
SO U'VE ALL 4GOTTEN ME EH? (SANRIMA,ANDYZ,JOYBLINK,OUR OGA, he knows himself,etc.) =MANY MANY MANY CUDOS TO OUR SPONSOR AT ZANZIBAR
ANYWAY ''HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL"
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Andyz,

Its becos I am still searching for a heart.

Was she at the GIG? How does she look? grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2008
Na wa ooooo!

Where una dey? No more activity after Zanzibar? grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ angellexy

sorry my dear its not that i,v forgotten all about u it,s just that i,m away from ph and i,v been really busy with project and my upcoming exams.
pls don,t take it dat u,v been 4gotten.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
mc2good.

If u say u wan do another something, the my dear u dont have a problem at all. atleast those who didnt make it on the 1st one might decided to come knowing fully well that u are the sponsor.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by queenjumy(f): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2008
hi
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2008
@queenjummy,

U are welkom. Port Harcourt Nairalanders are fun loving people.

@Joyblinks,

Since I kuldnt be at Zanzibar, I have been thinking of how to make up with u guyz. I shall announce my intention soon.

Hav fun.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ queenjummy

u are welcome to the forum and ph, i pray ur stay be memorable and fun.

@ mc2good
if u decide to host us again, no probs but abeg make u try fix am wen i go dey free oh and also wen i go dey ph cos me i no want to miss am.

@ joyblinks

blink! blink!blink! how are u doing?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ all

ph nlanders, dis is a new year oh.
are there no birthday ladies and guys in this forum?
abi una want to tell me say we no get any january celebrants wey go invite us to come follow celebrate?
please if u are born in january raise up ur hand!
don,t be afraid, we are not too expensive sha
we might even take pity and decide to celebrate it in the forum here. grin grin cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
abeg anybody wey get Bday Party to celebrate, we no go celebrate am here on this forum oh. we have to come and eat all the eatables and drink all the drinkables.

mc2good.

Hope its going to be in a very special way. not like the one we did in Zanzibar. This your own ehn. (already e don dey do me like say i dey the party) Na party e go be we be say na only Nairalanders go get the whole place. Drinking and dancing out our heads. Me i knw that ur pepper is restd nd that wount be a problem for u at all.

Anyway evryone takia and do the best. THIS NA 2008 oh. so make Una shine ona eye pass the way e been dey for 2007 and dont 4get we have a God.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by blacknight(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2008
i sincerely apologies for not attending the get together party. it was due to work. Joy blinks pls when next we see i want u to update me how the party when. As for jumoke abeg all my ph brodas make una avoid that yansh, she no worth una prick and how are we sure say u no wan com shere HIV for Ptown
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by earthrealm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
hmmmm seems we gat plenty nlders in da house,
update, the next gig is gonna be at sahara, 3rd wk of feb
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by caring(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hello Port harcourt nairalanders, i am caring and i reside at abuloma estate. you can reach me on 08055712314 smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply)

Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms / Awon Werey 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.