Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Port Harcourt Nairalanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Nairalanders (50889 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2007
@Kamura,

The batltle seems over for u, Sanrima has made it clear she is down with Chalo.

Sanrima & Chalo,

I wish u the best and dont be distracted by anything, just let us know when u need our presence.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2007
All,

On Hols or smthing close to that?
Abi Sanrima & Chaloo don carry una comot?
Please, wake up & make this place more lively!! kiss

Where is joyblinks? doctor b? crazyp?, and all the other gurlz in da hauz, i want to hook up with sm1 plz.
But I get small condition sha, the SHE has to be on the slim side kiss, or just some extra pounds kiss, Not Orobo smiley
You dnt have to be beautyful, or pretty, but slim!

Hope i am not asking too much. grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by D328babe: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2007
lol,
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by kingzy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2007
@crazy p and mc2good,
Don't have any hidden agenda, just a suggestion but my hands are off. For those around Woji come and catch fun with me at Bush bar from 6pm this coming Saturday. Our table will be close to the point and kill spot. Forget about the bill.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by doctorb1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy @ every1, peeped in2 dis forum and found out dat der's a lot of grabings going on! Nice but can we plz have a real life hook-up I'll be back fully soon, completely taken up by some health magazine i'm producing cry but it's fun though grin
@kingzy u say u come 2 UPTH every now and then 2market some products, the mag i'm working on is going to be on every consultant's table and in fact every body that is anybody in UPTH will have it, this is a HUGE opportunity4u - dont miss it!
@all, if u know anybody that's interested in advertising in a health mag - plz refer2 yours truly!!!! kiss kiss till i return kiss
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ kamura

have u not heard that delay is dangerous?
sorry oh, pele, don,t worry u will soon hook up with a nice ph nland sis
that is if u are 4 real!
and pls don,t provoke my " one and only sweet heart" to an extent that he will put watch dogs on u grin grin cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by kingzy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Doctor b,
What is the mag all about and what are ur prices?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by doctorb1(f): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
well, there's this national health related sporting event being held in UNIPORT/UPTH next year, and the mag in question is the official magazine of the event. of course prices depend on the page (back, front, middle) and size (quarter, full, etc); what pharm are you linked with? and we cud discuss better on yahoo messanger, are you linked?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2007
mc2good

u dey find slim babes abi?

ey yah.

i am slim but its unfortunate i have a boyfriend.
anyway keep searching.

goodluck
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
@joyblinks

You said u hav a guy on Nairaland?
Who is the lucky dude?
All the best sha! wink
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by gra8man(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
my guy watin you talk make sense, it will be a very big fun if we all can set time to play,wine & dine together,
any time the plan ready make una call me , on

forces avenue GRA, PORT HARCOURT,

ALIGBE EHIS

[color=native apostle#990000][/color]
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ gra8man

if every person starts dropping their numbers and wait to be called when the groove is ready, who then will do the plannings and agreement?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2007
@All
If we all are serious about meeting to dine, wine & have fun, lets try to delegate a babe and a guy to handle the organisation; living it open wont lead us anywhere.

If Chaloo will permit us grin, I will like to nominate sanrima for the job. Any guy can willingly join her. We will then drop our numbers, they will be the ones to let us know of the date, venue, time, & so on.

Any other suggestion?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by chaloo(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2007
All, I have no objection if she so wish.

Sanrima, please feel free to talk to me if you guys need any help. BTW all drinks on me.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
pls sanrima

say somthing about this 1derful idea that has been brought.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
mc2good.

put your picture on your profile let me see what u look like. maybe i fit give u  one wowo slim chick. 

(u said u have no option)
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ joyblinks and all

okay i,v heard u guys and i have no objections for now but i still have to talk to chaloo and seek his approval.
i will get my answer back to the house as soon as i conclude with him.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Sanrima,

Chaloo has since given his approval. What we need now is a guy to join u. I am not steady in PH now until like 10th of December. If no guy will volunteer, maybe Chaloo can as well join u. wink

Joyblinks,

No be say because I say the SHE fit no de beautyful or pretty make u kom give me one extra ordinary de wowo embarassed. If u do that one, oga go hear ooo!!!

As for my pix, if u see am, u might decide to give a go urself instead of recommending sm1 grin :DCheck am sha.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
mc2good

I must say u look good but i no dey apply.

@all
anyway if chaloo does not want to stand out, then any other active guy on this post should carry on with sanrima
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by chaloo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
Sanrima has my approval but d final decision is hers. If she decides to go ahead, I wont be able to join her because I am not dere. Someone else has to take d responsibility wid her. All the best anyway.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by chaloo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
as my oder half , sanrima has my full support.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
since chaloo is running away from this, some other current poster (male) should apply.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by chaloo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dear Joyblinks, I am not dere. I dont have any contacts in PH. If you guys were in Lagos, I could have arranged everyting from where ever I am. for eg, an all night party on a private beach for 7000 Naira per person.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ JOYBLINKS AND ALL
my one and only sweetheart has given his approval and i think that is more than enough, besides he doesn,t reside in nigeria so his joining me to make plans is out of the question.
so the brothers have to volunteer, i just pray it would not be kamura or , grin cheesy grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2007
@joyblinks,

U fit apply sha for consideration grin cheesy grin

U hav seen the pix, what next? U did not say anything again about the "wowow" slim gurlz u know, lol

@Sanrima,

It seems the guyz are on hols. If given the chance to choose, who will u prefer to work with on this?

Even crazyp & doctorb as well as the latest sisters in da hauz are all misssing in action. Where are u?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by crazyp(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2007
hows everyone doing? wink

mc2good,
just got back from school, u guys have started planning again , i hope it works this time

joyblinks & sanrima, how una dey?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2007
CrazyP,

Welcome back, we think this will work this time. Hope u wont run back so soon.

Suggestions are welcome
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by ozoneflake(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi every body hows yall doing!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by ajadrage: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi y'all. I ain't from the garden city, but I got some long lost pals from there. We served together at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in 2002. There this very nice girl there that had a name like a tiger and resided at the school's guest house with some other colleagues of ours and one other Ogoni chap, na we stay together for Ololo corpers lodge.

If you see this you should know who I be. So if y'all are in this PH thread, gimme a holler aaight. . .
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ crazyp
i,m cool and doing good, were have u been? missed u! grin wink

@ ozoneflake
wene badu meka!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2007
i say make i peep small
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2007
i say make i peep small

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Awon Werey 100% / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.