Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria (61006 Views)

Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. / 5 Best Cars For Uber Business In Nigeria / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2020
bigiyaro:
pls do u have any idea about Volkswagen caddy automatic transmission. its for transportation business in abuja. thanks

N1.6m, caddy 2011

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Valnos: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Motorways:

Tokunbor goes for 2.8m to 3m
Registered goes for 1.5m to 1.85m.
these buses are available with us for sales, here in Lagos.
It can fetch you over N280k net profit per month.
For intra-city in Lagos, this bus currently delivers 8k to the owner per day if the owner doesn't drive it himself. But if you drive it yourself the bus will fetch you over 15k profit per day and yet you may not have to do full day. The calculation is simple a single journey of N250 per head gives N4500, 3k remains after the journey as a profit, assume you can go only five trips of such in the whole day grin
........ finish the rest mathematics for your own route. In Lagos some single trip per head is N500, an example is from Berger to toll gate (iyana-ota, Lagos/Ogun boundary), another example is toll gate to Obalende/CMS. cool

Hey motoryway.
Please why are registered cheaper than tokunbo, am naive .

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Epeke1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hello House,
Pls am seeking a car to drive in Lagos for uber. Kindly reach me on 08062115779

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Valnos:

Hey motoryway.
Please why are registered cheaper than tokunbo, am naive .

Thanks in anticipation.

Registered cars are cheaper in Nigeria because they are perceived to have depreciated in value than the tokunbor that just arrived from overseas, but in very few cases that is not so.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Austinekg: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good afternoon,
A friend is in need of Suzuki Mini Bus (3 plug) in Lagos - Registered but in good condition.

Regards,
Igwe Augustine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Austinekg:
Good afternoon,
A friend is in need of Suzuki Mini Bus (3 plug) in Lagos - Registered but in good condition.

Regards,
Igwe Augustine
Hi me on Whatsapp or drop yours here.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Valnos: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Motorways:

Hi me on Whatsapp or drop yours here.

Can I chat you up motorway, I have questions concerning transport business, am really interested.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by siegfried99(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Motorways:
If you are in Lagos and you're interested in getting started with short distance intra-city transport business buy one or more of this mini bus and start making money from week 1.
Tokunbor clean ones available at N1.2m, registered N700k.

Please do you have any mini bus for sale.. A friend is in urgent need of tokunbo
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Valnos:

Can I chat you up motorway, I have questions concerning transport business, am really interested.
Yes, you can
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
siegfried99:

Please do you have any mini bus for sale.. A friend is in urgent need of tokunbo
Yes, there are mini buses for sales.
Chat me up on Whatsapp.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Exceptionalkeil(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2020
How much?

dwilliams:

I have a sienna I bought in December and I am ready to sell if the offer is good
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Vatod(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Macadamemmy:
It's depends on the business you're venturing into, you can't use Toyota Sienna for uber
About to start Uber as full time business in Abuja, please which type of car the best?
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 11:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vatod:

About to start Uber as full time business in pAbuja, please which type of car the best?
Toyota Corolla 05 to 08, Toyota Corolla 010-012.
Toyota Camry 04 to 015,
Hyundai Elantra 08, Kia Rio 08, etc

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Selfkontrol: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Motorways:

Toyota Corolla 05 to 08, Toyota Corolla 010-012.
Toyota Camry 04 to 015,
Hyundai Elantra 08, Kia Rio 08, etc
Pls is Honda Civic good for Uber business? 2008-2010
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Selfkontrol:

Pls is Honda Civic good for Uber business? 2008-2010
It's ok, but ensure you maintain it well.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Volkswagen LT 35 and LT 45: this bus is a good option if transport business both passengers and cargo is your aim. It is affordable and very reliable

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by abuuthmaan: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

The price of tokunbor one with working AC is N1.3m with us here in Lagos and that of the registered one is N850k with us here in Lagos.

How do I contact you and are you sure about this price ? I' m interested in getting a tokunbo one, as described above, for business.

How much is Toks of Mazda 323 in Lagos?
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Motorways:
Volkswagen LT 35 and LT 45: this bus is a good option if transport business both passengers and cargo is your aim. It is affordable and very reliable

How much is like the orange on the last pictures for passenger purposes. What year make and probably the mileage. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by abuuthmaan: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Motorways:

OP, do you have Mazda 323 or 626 tokumbo, if yes, how much?

Very urgent
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
abuuthmaan:

How much is Toks of Mazda 323 in Lagos?

I'm not the op of that thread bro. Kindly direct your enquiry to the op,thanks.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Motorways:

Too expensive...

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
mufutau 55:

How much is like the orange on the last pictures for passenger purposes. What year make and pribably the mileage. Thanks.

I'm also interested...
I'm sure lzaa is interested also in something up there. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Iceberg3: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I'm not the op of that thread bro. Kindly direct your enquiry to the op,thanks.
This conehead,you think they are talking about wheelbarrow here? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2020
Iceberg3:

This conehead,you think they are talking about wheelbarrow here? grin

Igbo ,open your eyes wella ! This of one of the many wheelbarrow poverty alleviation programs in your accursed land of the living demons.

This is Nnsuka live !

https://www.informationng.com/2020/01/nigerian-politician-distributes-wheelbarrows-on-hire-purchase-to-alleviate-poverty-photo.html/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/5630505/wheelbarrows-used-poverty-alleviation-nsukka
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by LZAA: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Justiceleague1:

I'm also interested...
I'm sure lzaa is interested also in something up there. grin
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Motorways: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
mufutau55:

How much is like the orange on the last pictures for passenger purposes. What year make and pribably the mileage. Thanks.

Please check my signature and connect with me on Whatsapp
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Adaba0803(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Motorways:
For the beginners or the aspiring road transportation business entrepreneurs, it is better to be well informed on best choice of car to buy for the type transport business you want to go into in Nigeria. You know as the saying goes in Nigeria, 'omo shine ur eye'. Don't buy any car that would make you regret your investment.

I will post for I list of cars, SUV or Bus to buy depending on the type of transport business you are aiming to do.

Let's keep going...

Pls do you knw how much I can get a Sienna 2002 gear box in lag... thanks
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by churchkilo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
And how can one actually manage this transportation business as a side huzzle especially Siena
Motorways:

Please check my signature and connect with me on Whatsapp
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Engrgreg231:
Sienna is very okay even picnic you can inbox me if you are interested I live in suleja niger state am an automobile electrician

please what'sapp me on +234 807 682 3572
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
abuuthmaan:

OP, do you have Mazda 323 or 626 tokumbo, if yes, how much?
Very urgent
chat me up on WhatsApp +234 807 682 3572
for Mazda 626

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / BMW 750li: The Official Car Of Nigeria's Inspector General / Photos Of The Unveiled 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.