Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers (642 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers by nobaga: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2020
The smugglers into United States are called Coyotes. The Libya human smugglers also have a local name.
Anyone knows?
Re: What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers by bluebay(m): 5:33am On Feb 07, 2020
I think its Sakawa boys
Re: What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers by nobaga: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2020
bluebay:
I think its Sakawa boys

I think those are Ghana Yahoo boys.

There are Asma boys in Libya as gangs preying on blacks.

I am looking for what their Coyotes are called.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers by Benzgang: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2020
nobaga:
The smugglers into United States are called Coyotes. The Libya human smugglers also have a local name.
Anyone knows?
gib
Re: What Is The Name Given To Libya Slave Traders And Smugglers by babadigu(m): 3:06am On Mar 29, 2020
I think "hell of sons of bitches"

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs 2 Brothers & 13 Other For Internet Fraud In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Masquerader Apprehended For Threatening Police And Defying Curfew / Herdsmen Kill Farmer, Son In Ondo As Villagers Allege Seeing Helicopter Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.