Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,503 members, 7,823,172 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (59380 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Mobree: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Some ladies are like that, never considerate when it comes to money

You should have known her attitude towards spending her money on your relationship by now

You should have had this discussion long before now

My guy, your fiancee doesn't want to spend her money on anything or maybe not 50%

So cut down the budget, share it 70/30% and if she wants anything extra, let her get it herself

End time girls everywhere

Until a women gets desperate, they are stupidly opinionated

A chic who earns 130k once told me she would contribute nothing to house rent and school fees. From that moment she started dating herself, till I dumped her sorry ass

..then she moved on to date a man who earns 500k monthly, and believes a man should sort out the major bills, and leave the minor ones (food, toiletries, provisions etc) to the woman. Amazingly, he does home chores too when he's available.
He married her. They now have two kids...

THE END!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by EmmyDJourno: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mobree:

..then she moved on to date a man who earns 500k monthly, and believes a man should sort out the major bills, and leave the minor ones (food, toiletries, provisions etc) to the woman. Amazingly, he does home chores too when he's available.
He married her. They now have two kids...

THE END!!! grin grin grin

You so pained, you had to console your mind grin

I don't mind if she finds such a man, so she can stop bashing me on her WhatsApp Status

We all deserve to find what we all seek cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Mobree: 2:54am On Feb 13, 2020
EmmyDJourno:

You so pained, you had to console your mind grin

I don't mind if she finds such a man, so she can stop bashing me on her WhatsApp Status

We all deserve to find what we all seek cheesy

Me? Consoling myself? Anyone who can read would know it's you consoling your mind looool. You lost 130k monthly, I didn't grin grin

And yeah, may we all find what we seek...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by mysticwarrior(m): 3:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Oga no try this thing wey you dey talk with Ibo woman o
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by EmmyDJourno: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mobree:

Me? Consoling myself? Anyone who can read would know it's you consoling your mind looool. You lost 130k monthly, I didn't grin grin

And yeah, may we all find what we seek...

I didn't lose nothing, she was not willing to assist in meeting our targets as a couple and I simply made a decision in June last year

In 1November, I met a lady who manages the affairs of a foreign company who are a start up in Lagos

I earn 289k, have 2cars, her car got stolen in December 2018, so I gave her one of my cars to run around. She has 2plots at Ibeju Lekki and has set us the target of building our home there

My dear, I defined what I wanted in a woman(one who would assist me achieve my dreams)

I left the other lady cause she was interested in simply making demands of what I had and giving nothing back

It hurt when I did cause I had feelings for her, but my choice of marriage goes beyond just love

I took a stand and Cupid backed me with someone better

You should be happy for me at least nahh cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by melaninpop: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2020
In my opinion, if she wanna contribute to the wedding it shouldn't be catering nau. After catering and hall, wetin remain?
I've seen women rent their own wedding gowns and make trad wears with their own money. I think the problem here is stating how much she earns and the manner in which u asked her to pitch in. Guy, where is your pride nau? How can you ask her to pay for catering? U for kuku tell her to pay for hall and cake make u for just wear suit waka come that day.
My point here is, there are a lot of ways a woman can pitch in, during a wedding but never catering and hall renting(though u no add am join o). She can buy souvenirs, she can rent her gown, get her makeup and jewelry herself even buy u your tux sef (if she's into that kind of thing) but pay for catering, e no make sense bros. No be she de marry u.
On another note, if you know you don't have enough cash to spend, why didn't u guys do a small traditional in d morning (sitting room arrangement) den go to court, return and do a small reception in her father's compound? That way you would have cut out all unnecessary expenses and avoided all these wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Mobree: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2020
EmmyDJourno:

I didn't lose nothing, she was not willing to assist in meeting our targets as a couple and I simply made a decision in June last year

In 1November, I met a lady who manages the affairs of a foreign company who are a start up in Lagos

I earn 289k, have 2cars, her car got stolen in December 2018, so I gave her one of my cars to run around. She has 2plots at Ibeju Lekki and has set us the target of building our home there

My dear, I defined what I wanted in a woman(one who would assist me achieve my dreams)

I left the other lady cause she was interested in simply making demands of what I had and giving nothing back

It hurt when I did cause I had feelings for her, but my choice of marriage goes beyond just love

I took a stand and Cupid backed me with someone better

You should be happy for me at least nahh cool

I am happy for you oooooo grin grin

But really, there are cases where a lady's upbringing has programmed into her that a man MUST meet all the needs.. Anyway, you found your choice...good for you!

I wish you all the best bruh! smiley smiley
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by EmmyDJourno: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mobree:

I am happy for you oooooo grin grin

But really, there are cases where a lady's upbringing has programmed into her that a man MUST meet all the needs.. Anyway, you found your choice...good for you!

I wish you all the best bruh! smiley smiley

Yeah, I guess it is the upbringing, but a lady should share in those responsibilities

It hurts when a man has to save up alone to cater for the home and u expect him to cherish you knowing u earn and bring nothing

That's what leads to see finish
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by MedicH: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
pocohantas:
You did nothing wrong. She should contribute, but I don't think people just spell out percentages like that.

Anyway, I will like to hear her side of the story. I believe there are other things you both discussed that is not captured here. Men play victim a lot. grin

Happy valentine's day charismatic, enigmatic, magnetic, mesmerizing, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, attractive, appealing, alluring, hypnotic, magical, glamorous poco.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by pocohantas(f): 1:17am On Feb 15, 2020
MedicH:

Happy valentine's day charismatic, enigmatic, magnetic, mesmerizing, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, attractive, appealing, alluring, hypnotic, magical, glamorous poco.

Haha. Long time. Happy Valentine's Day, thank God it is all over. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by esthervera(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Did you wish to share bill with your woman?if she notice you are broke,she will do it voluntary,that's if u are a good husband to her and a responsible father 2 ur kids.but if she notice u get diff side chick my brother.she no go drop dime.0
GoodBoi1:
What about women that find it offensive to share bills after marriage?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by efficiencie(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
sylvestersamuel:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, I will try to make my story brief and precise.... I have a fiancée whom I am already engaged to. As a matter of fact I have already done all our traditional marriage and rites the only thing left is our white wedding which will be coming up in the next 3 weeks.

Yesterday, my fiancée came to visit me in my house so as to discuss our wedding plans. But before she left, we had a slight misunderstanding and the reason for our misunderstanding was because I allocated 50% of our wedding expenses to her i.e (she would be the one to sew her wedding gown, pay for the catering service amongst others) while I take care of other expenses...

On hearing this, she didn't even utter a word but left with annoyance, since then I have been trying to call her but she hasn't been picking my calls neither have she replied any of my messages....

Please I need your advice, did I do or say anything wrong, because I know how much I spent during our traditional marriage rite and mind you, she earns close to 200k per month.... Insult in form of advice is allowed all I need is just your advice.

Are you married to her already? Tell us we want to learn.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by sylvestersamuel(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2022
efficiencie:

Are you married to her already? Tell us we want to learn.

I moved on

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.