Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? (25232 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Joystark(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blyzz:
so do you have life partner now?

Do you have one to give away?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Joystark(f): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
modsfucker:

I do visit some worthy rooms... Some of the discussions are impactful... And besides, there's 30 plus room where you meet like minds.

Thought 2go was dead

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Joystark(f): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamPlato:
how Far With Your Publishing

Still Ebooks.
But no good news. cry
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by modsfucker: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

Thought 2go was dead

Nope, it's very much alive with many good features.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Britishcoins(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
That should be in my primary 6 or Jss1 can't remember exactly. We were asked the opposite of 'Transparent' in an English exam.
So Nwa guy looked to the hills, to the mountains and the valleys and asked "From whence cometh my help". Even the most brilliant girl in our class no know am sef. I am sure even some of our teachers then didn't know the answer. Some NLs even as I'm typing this now don't know the answer without the help of 'google' or dictionary. And the idiot that set the exam expected us to know the opposite of 'Transparent' at such a young age e no see 'up', 'back', 'boy' and other simple simple ones ask us. Na im guys begin 'reason out of the box' as my motivational speaker friends would say. Come see answers dah day. I suggest Oxford dictionary team should conduct a research for those exam scripts and get new words to add to their 15th edition. Some were writing Transparents, transuncle, trans guardian. The few knowledgeable ones amongst us wrote transfer, transportation, transport etc. Me ah kukuma write 'Transchild/transchildren' they should choose one. You are either the parent or the child. Period!!!!
I cannot come and go and hang mysef.

The opposite of transparent is opaque... Olodo...
Something I learnt from jss1 back in 2006
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by mcksn: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

Do you have one to give away?
Not really. But I'm not married.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by babtoundey(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mine was in 300 level, at one of those afternoon media classes we used to have. The day was Friday and the class was scanty; we were not up to ten in number. Then the lecturer asked "What is PLOT". Imagine three hundred level students being asked to define or explain plot.

On a normal ground, I was not the kind of student that answers questions in class. No force could be strong enough to propel me into answering questions no matter how certain and confident I was of the answer.
This day, nobody responded and baba would not let go. He kept taunting us and ridiculing us with "What is PLOT" When nobody was prepared to answer and the shame was becoming too much for me to bear, na so I give the definition wey come my mind and the man instantly said

"STOP TALKING LIKE A BADLY WRITTEN TEXTBOOK"

The shame wey catch for class that day..

Since then, even if the man asks what is your name in class n
a to look him like lucosade

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by davidufuoma(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
In High school my CRS teacher was listing the characteristics of love

1 Corinthians 13 1
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
From the back sit
I shouted love is blind
She chased me out of the class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by IamPlato(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

Still Ebooks. But no good news. cry
are you on facebook?
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Joystark(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamPlato:
are you on facebook?

Not active there.
Mainly LinkedIn.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Joystark(f): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blyzz:
Not really. But I'm not married.

Awww.
Sad.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Britishcoins:

The opposite of transparent is opaque... Olodo...
Something I learnt from jss1 back in 2006
After the exams back then in 2003 I made a research and found out it's obscure/opaque. I hope your life changed after you learnt yours in 2006 Mr. Albert Einstein?
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

Not active there. Mainly LinkedIn.
i Would Have Liked Us To Chat About amazon
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by mastermaestro(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kevinsamba:
During our CA I was asked to list five similarities between living and none living things.
My people I had listed up to four and was stuck in the fifth one. I was at the fifth one oooooo till I heard pencils up! I immediately scribbled down THEY ARE ALL CREATED BY GOD. to my greatest surprise, the teacher gave me a five over five with a smiling face and a statement by the side “YES OOO!" smiley

Tell me something! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by PAQ(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
"French is not my fathers language"

I wish i knew better, how naive and dumb i was.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Jackossky(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Afriifa:
Economics is just a trick, that's why most economists don't get along.
I'm glad I graduated as an Economist. sh*t was never easy.

Mind telling bme the benefits of being an economist? Career wise

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Afriifa(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jackossky:

Mind telling bme the benefits of being an economist? Career wise
possibly be anything you desire to be in the corporate world. Economics is vast, deciding a career path after studying Economics weighs down on an individual's passion in specific fields of study.
I personally, I desire to work in the Navy after my M.Sc for a relatively short period whilst pursuing my PhD to later become a Lecturer at a renown institute or university, and subsequently become a renown researcher in the field of Economics, then go into politics in my later years to continue my efforts in making the society a better place, So Help Me God!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Mastakija(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ask my Nyash
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by michealoluwaseyi(m): 2:33am On Feb 09, 2020
when i was in pry 3,we were given word and opposite,the opposite of actor then i wrote boss

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Joystark:

Awww.
Sad.
what's sad? Well it the truth, I ain't married.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
[Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / Fed. Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme New Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.