Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance (5072 Views)

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Emperor2463(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
This woman was seen this morning writing an assignment for her child without a proper balance on a bike, but trust me anything can happen on this bike but na God dey save person..

Video here: https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/02/a-woman-seen-writing-assignment-for-her.html

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by masterflowx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
No be house she dey go?
Abi o fe lo doko ni?
Oju aiye kill you there...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by kestolove95(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
U see y I support okada ban..

1 Like

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oga ooo... This one is another level of confusion

1 Like

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
There's no sweet thing on earth like having careful mother.

7 Likes

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Papa jide no let her teach jide the homework for night.

Papa jide con coza mama jide for night.

Morning reach papa jide go work.

Mama jide baf ad dress jide for school.

She con remember to do jide home work on top bike.

Now that is jide's family!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by solmus: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin

Nigerians and cheating, na the woman kuku do the childs homework, and the morning of submission she dey do am

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Coolkhat: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging....

We sew
School uniform, kaftan, shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's and design them to taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by abumeinben(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
//Assignment bawo? Looks like she's reconciling ajo accounts.

Edit:

Compiler: Kindly ignore this comment. It's a comment. It should not be compiled.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by osamz007: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chai
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Toria26: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join our WhatsApp or Telegram group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. To join send your number to 09068659049
God bless us.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Kingrexyl(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Isn't it too risky Smh.
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by BrightAhiah(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Impatience...
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by ValCon888: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Look at what she's doing when her eyes should be on the road.
Boarding a motorcycle is dangerous enough as it is, and then she decides to do this.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by APOPTOSIS: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
I think we have a PROBLEM
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by hamid6249: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
When you have d*ck appointment with hubby and you don't want any disturbance grin
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerians always in a hurry, she will still reach house and lay down for bed while doing nothing...
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Martinez39s(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
What a careless mother. Why can't she wait till she gets home? angry
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by josephjuwon75(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
So to u now the woman is doing assignment? The woman is calculating the amount she's been owning
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by NwaliE01: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Still on the Okada ban.
Let her board a taxi Na!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by pbethel: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2020
D risk people take daily on motorcycle is something else.
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2020
I blame Buhari for this...
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Randy100: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2020
It appears she wants to die.
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by Joystark(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2020
I don't even know what to make of this.

Bike wey I dey hold with both hands if I dey ontop...
Na where person sidon dey do assignment?
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by iykomo0(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
masterflowx:

No be house she dey go
Abi o fe lo doko ni?
Oju aiye kill you there...
I need more of the crying head picture pls.... Where can I find them
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't even understand the logic of giving assignments to pupil and expecting the parents to do it.
The essence of paying school fees was to make sure my children can do their homework by themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by masterflowx(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
iykomo0:
I need more of the crying head picture pls.... Whe

re can I find them
here

Shatta Bandle gave him brand new car and he's still crying. What does he want again?

Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by seunmohmoh(f): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Real definition of "risky"
Re: A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance by iykomo0(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
masterflowx:
here

Shatta Bandle gave him brand new car and he's still crying. What does he want again?
guy, u don kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/2016. / 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life / Junior WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.